Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) (21256 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) / Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) / Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by Kajaard: 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
Japanese Sushi
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by onlinestaff2020: 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
Beans cooked with spaghetti although it satisfies a lot

Anyway, my guy just cashed out $710 from this site https://wo-task.top/82113317917202 I already made about $120 from it.

Register and do simple remote work and earn legit Dollars to your local bank.

It's almost filled up.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by festacman(m): 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
FaceTanke:
One suya I bought one time

Taste like wood

I really think it's wood

grin
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by Exxxgeee: 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
I think a dried roasted toad... Those ones those hausa guy carry around.. I unknowingly ate an alligator/croc meat one time..

I've already tore apart d sweat meat b4 d niggi told it is either of d both i was eating..

Lastly, a crab.. Crusty as fvck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by kaywhy09(m): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Cat
Duck
Shea Tree Caterpillar (monimoni)

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by WAHLAYFRANCIS(m): 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
onlinestaff2020:
Beans cooked with spaghetti although it satisfies a lot

it's really delicious if you know how to cook it, OAU boys call it spagewa back then �

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by Aleem26(m): 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
Drinking humans blood
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by blackparadise: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
Forbidden pufzy ...eat the clitoris nah so one fluid enter my tongue nah spit I spit out..
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by anyilalaz: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mine was during the NYSC service year at Southern Ijaw LGA. Because meat was not-a-commonly available because of the riverine nature if the place, we were opportune to hear a particular 'joint' has a meat. Men, all the members of the youth cop in the lodge all went to have a taste of beef after like 6 months in the community. Behold it was when we were done with the eating that we discovered what we ate was a monkey meat.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by lolu2019: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
A fish that look like snake.my grandma gave me back then in school.
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by KingBosco(m): 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
Viridis:
Scorpion leg am serious.
Back then in village there is this comrade among us that goes around turning up stones looking for scorpion.

He always cut off there venom and carry them around alive and then later he will eat them raw saying that scorpions will be scared to sting you if you eat It. That's how I was tempted to eat the leg.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by famozine1: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Grass hopper
Eko(solid pap I don't know the English) and red oil with little salt
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by FaceTanke: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Dennisana:
But you still finish am?

I troway am
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by Theunbothered: 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
Vagina
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by Exxxgeee: 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
brain54:

Hah…I get it!

Snake meat…
This is on my bucket list.
i wanna eat dat shiit. Most esp d pepper soup..
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by lifenija: 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
Pussy

Not gonna eat again

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Scorpion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by Annahh(f): 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Snake. When I was little, my uncle killed the snake, cooked it and gave me my own share, I ate it angry. Tasted nice, Now that I'm grown, I'm very careful of what goes into my tummy.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by Exxxgeee: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
kaywhy09:
Cat Duck Shea Tree Caterpillar (monimoni)
are u pumba? , who fvck eats a caterpiller..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by Okhuadams(m): 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
mariahAngel:
Mine is roasted *** meat. grin

It was my grandmother who gave me to eat, and who was I to refuse such delicious looking goodness, dripping with fat while roasting. gringrin
When I found out what I had eaten, I was mad! angry

Photo: Octopus soup cooked for a nairalander (that I don't remember his moniker) by his girlfriend.
beans and Ewa

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by Thacutegemini: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
FaceTanke:
One suya I bought one time
Taste like wood
I really think it's wood
is it kilishi ?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by Bashirkareem31: 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
White rice with okro soup.I learnt it from my late father.
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by Exxxgeee: 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Aleem26:
Drinking humans blood
Oshey! ..eyan dracula...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by taretoofine(m): 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
Live dinosaur undecided
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by Exxxgeee: 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
blackparadise:
Forbidden pufzy ...eat the clitoris nah so one fluid enter my tongue nah spit I spit out..
lmao. Can relate.. Had to go wash my mouth with some fluoride sulphate plus some glycerin too..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by Exxxgeee: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
taretoofine:
Live dinosaur undecided
I guess it is ur ghost that made this comment..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by Nisot7: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
What's "404"?
brain54:

Yeah…

Your username is ‘boyish’. Also most of your comments sounds like coming from a guy. And I was able to tell cos of your earlier comment about you eating 404 while “you were a little girl”.
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by tonyhoney: 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
I HAVE EATEN PUSSY. SO MILKISH, MUKOISH AND SALTY grin shocked grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by ObedOkoro: 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
Snake tongue!!!..

I vomited my intestine when they told me what I ate.
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by Streetmovement(m): 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Crocodile, found out after I have swallowed half of it but I must confess it's a very sweet meat, since then I have fallen in love with it.

Health benefits;

The protein of crocodile meat is higher than the protein found in chicken meat. The protein and amino acid contained in crocodile meat can prevent heart problems. Crocodile meat also contains potassium which also plays an important role in keeping the heart functioning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by MrBONE2(m): 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
doggedfighter:
My aunt's hubby brought this tasty spiced meat when I was a little girl home.

I was even rushing it with his kids .

It was many years after that we got to know that it was 404 that he he brought home that fateful day.

I and his children told him that we haven't forgiven him for such abomination. grin

It isn't funny.
grin
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by JBoss25(m): 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Jovialjune1:
A duck, very tasty but I don't like it

My Dad's Chinese friend invited us for a family dinner at his house in Kano state years back, every meal the wife displayed she told us what it is, my dad and I ate it, mum and other siblings refused to even taste it grin

We returned the dinner gesture though, they couldn't eat Amala and abula, thank God we had alternatives cheesy

Good memories.
then it’s not tasty if you don’t like it undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make Spicy Isi Ewu: Spiced Goat Head Recipe / Nobody Goes To The Market These Days With A Budget / Recipe For Meatpie (naija Style)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.