Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) (56554 Views)

See The Food Items I Purchased Today With 500 Naira In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Yankee101: 4:41am On Oct 17, 2022
Abinci sai arewa
Food na for north e dey

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 5:46am On Oct 17, 2022
Wow, una dey enjoy for North. That is about 6k worth of food stuffs here in the EAST. Price of Food has gone higher beyound the reach of the comon man. People are suffering here. Last night, na water Papa Emeka and his family cook chop. It is that bad.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by ManirBK: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Omo you guys are in heavn
lol
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by ManirBK: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Wow, una dey enjoy for North. That is about 6k worth of food stuffs here in the EAST. Price of Food has gone higher beyound the reach of the comon man. People are suffering here. Last night, na water Papa Emeka and his family cook chop. It is that bad.
chai I pity him bro but are you sure for this matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by ManirBK: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
Yankee101:
Abinci sai arewa Food na for north e dey
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by descarado: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
mariahAngel:

All food items?
If that is so, why does op keep buying and showing up mostly peppers?

Op @ManirBk, when next you go to the market, buy some plantains, then come and tell us how much you bought them.
I challenge you.
Abi na only tomatoes, peppers and onions una dey chop for Kebbi state?

Are you totally sure about that?
Don't mind them.
If you want to eat correct southern food, to get the ingredients is very expensive in the North.
It's in the North I know there are two types of powdered milk, sugar, spagetti, name them. They produce the cheaper version of some essential food stuffs specifically for them. They sell these things in the open just like that. So many of them even cornflakes. These companies make bulk of their money from South.
Even dry fish that comes from there is still costly.

North generally don't have food. Middle belt, yes but core North. Nope. They still get from middle belt.
Foodstuff plenty yet hunger wan finish them.

Don't mind these corpers

5 Likes

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2022
descarado:

Don't mind them.
If you want to eat correct southern food, to get the ingredients is very expensive in the North.
It's in the North I know there are two types of powdered milk, sugar, spagetti, name them. They produce the cheaper version of some essential food stuffs specifically for them. They sell these things in the open just like that. So many of them even cornflakes. These companies make bulk of their money from South.
Even dry fish that comes from there is still costly.

North generally don't have food. Middle belt, yes but core North. Nope. They still get from middle belt.
Foodstuff plenty yet hunger wan finish them.

Don't mind these corpers

Don't mind these people jare.
Always trying so hard to sell the north to us.
Some foods are cheaper over there, yes, but definitely not all foods.

2 Likes

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 5:02am On Oct 20, 2022
mariahAngel:

Don't mind these people jare.
Always trying so hard to sell the north to us.
Some foods are cheaper over there, yes, but definitely not all foods.
Most brands, make special packaged products that is cheaper with lesser ingredients and sell to the North.

Some biscuits we eat in South, taste entirely different from that sold in the North...

Again bond with Sugary foods..More sugars added to their products as well.

Agro produce are the cheapest things over there.

Any other thing is as high as..But, you must give them kudos for honesty, easy trust, and ensuring things flow orderly.

Unlike here in South..Aka azu, and my people my people plust i ma mmadu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 5:04am On Oct 20, 2022
mariahAngel:

People assume everything is cheap up north.
I strongly doubt that is the case.
It is...Ego adihu ebe ahu..

Ubiam! In excess. South is the money spinner region.
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2022
Munzy14:

Most brands, make special packaged products that is cheaper with lesser ingredients and sell to the North.

Some biscuits we eat in South, taste entirely different from that sold in the North...

Again bond with Sugary foods..More sugars added to their products as well.

Agro produce are the cheapest things over there.

Any other thing is as high as..But, you must give them kudos for honesty, easy trust, and ensuring things flow orderly.

Unlike here in South..Aka azu, and my people my people plust i ma mmadu.

Can you live there?
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by 2Ways(m): 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
Creamypie:
Naim be say u never go north. Everything for this pic is even costlier than expected. A painter of tomato in Taraba isn't more than 200 naira.....yes Yam tuber of 700 down south isn't more than 180. That meat in d pic should be at most 200. In fact in Taraba and Benue, anything food costs about next to nothing

Sir lie small small now....

Which painter of tomatoes is 200 naira in Takum?

2 Likes

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
2Ways:

Sir lie small small now....

Which painter of tomatoes is 200 naira in Takum?
jinwagida...off takum main junction when coming through Katsina ala

2 Likes

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Nekky5(f): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
Good Home management!!
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
mariahAngel:

Can you live there?
With love of my life and minus Insecurity, I can live there. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by ManirBK: 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
RepoMan007:
Development is like disease right now. All developed places experience food inflation before less developed ones.
true talk
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by ikdaddy01(m): 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
I did not see the salad
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by SIMONEKPA7: 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

OK. Why do you type into (someone's) quotes?
Are you not confident of your words?
I don't trust people who do that.

Heavens forbid!
Not even if the land is given to me for free will I accept it.
Go to Jos,plateau state. You will never return back to your base

4 Likes

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Natbrowny: 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
Demand Low b dat. If u don't sell. E go spoil.
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by TenPassfour(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
Akinyeye...... Kebbi no be Lagos

1 Like

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by harmony75: 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wor just dey thank God for your own in Kebbi State!
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by aklion: 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
Those uncooked things I de see so. Omo if u. Mess as u don chop am finish so
.. na die all man go die oo
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by TriittNG: 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by adecz: 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

Farm produce are always cheaper
up north.

Southerners have to pay transportation
costs of these produce to get to them.

Imagine that to hire a trailer from far
north to south is almost 1 million, thanks
to Buhari's destruction of the economy.
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by gulfer: 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
Deliberately things are now way cheaper up north than down south undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by sukkot: 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
lagos is a rip off am moving to the north angry

2 Likes

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by aklion: 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
With wetin you chop so. If u mess hmm all man go kpai
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
And onion for here is 2 for #50
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by benqo01(m): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
ManirBK:
I finished with the plate bro. sorry lalasticlala this is not your favourite meal

U no sabi call visitor make e come join u?
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Awise09(m): 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, uncook / fried onions embarassed embarassed
Com on! That's best way for man to enjoy onions.
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Ok12345(f): 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
I think I will also take pictures of food stuff whenever I go to the market and post them.

I got some tomatoes at 900 naira and plenty pepper at 500 naira...infact I had to freeze the remaining after cooking.

I stay at the mainland in lagos tho.
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by staga: 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
eazyduzit:
Food stuffs are very cheap in the North,I went to the Market yester evening and bought Pork meat of #500 to prepare my Sunday stew,I was awesomely surprised the amount of meat given to me,I bought tomatoes #200 from a Fulani woman and pepper #100 on Friday.Infact I prepared a sumptuous pot of stew with #1100 for my Sunday rice.
North and cheap food stuff be like Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Are you just buying per meal or you buy for bulk cooking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) / Snake Foodie / The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.