Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,536 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west (22052 Views)

6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members / Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out / PMB's Men Plot Capture Of Petroleum Sector With Controversial Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by VEHINTOLAR: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
Obidence will be shown the way to alaigbo,e remain small ! Only a bastard Yoruba will vote for nyanmiri !

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by Kajaard: 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
franchasofficia:
Obi never had plans to win Southwest when Tinubu their son is contesting.

We the Obi supporters never said Obi would win Southwest. What I know and wishing is that Obi wins all Southeast states by at least 80% of total vote cast, win Southsouth by at least 65 to 80% of total vote cast, win Northcentral (Benue, Plateau, Abuja and maybe come second in Nasarawa), get 30 to 35% of total votes cast in Kaduna, win Taraba by at least 40 to 55%, get at least 20 to 30% of total votes cast in Bauchi, Ondo, Ogun, come 2nd in Lagos and get between 35 to 40% of total votes cast in Lagos.

This is our own honest permutations.

No real Obidient is epecting Peter Obi to win Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Borno, Oyo, Ekiti, Gombe, Yobe, Adamawa, Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Osun and Kebbi.

Very nice permutations. I agree with this your submission.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by JANK23H(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Okoyeebo:

APC will win 3 states in the SS
2 will be won narrowly.
APC will spring surprises in the SE. Will get 25% in all SE states.
Igbos will vote Tinubu,but Yorubas shouldn't vote Obi.

Excellent way of reasoning.You're very intelligent.

I wonder what some of you think of the SS

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by Danniedpastor(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Okoyeebo:

2 will be won narrowly.

Its OK to dream... Especially,when you have high fever
Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by David160(m): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/tinubus-men-plot-obis-fall-in-south-west/?amp

I like this their strategy.

The north should also vote massively for Atiku... You can't be doing tribalism in the South west and expect northerners to leave their broda and vote your candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by ceeceeco: 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
Okoyeebo:

2 will be won narrowly.
Keep dreaming!
Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by IfnobeGod20: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
That is what they are banking on, tribalism and you see their supporters have started it on this forum. One thing I know it is only people like them that tribalism will win not those that want Nigeria to work again and not those that want ease to life. They should continue their tribal line, it is sure that it would work in favour of Atiku than even Tinubu. Tinubu is the lease person that can reap from tribalism to the fullness because he is the only person that doesn't have full control of his people, unlike Peter Obi that have full control of south east and junk of south South and Atiku that can use the sentiment of I am fulani and Hausa all together to gain more votes. The question is, how many Kanuri are in the north that will vote for Shettima that Tinubu can benefit from?
To Tinubu supporters and strategists, please we love that tribal line, the ends will justify the means.
Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by fubsy: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Who wants to sacrifice competence on the alter of tribalism? The few that are campaigning for Tinubu are looking for appointments and money, while the many that will listen to the few, will be bound to the Philistines! If we need to get out of the mess Nigeria has entered into under APC, we should use our sense and vote for Peter Obi of the Labour Party.
Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by stanluiz(m): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Okoyeebo:

2 will be won narrowly.
Keep dreaming cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by Bovis(m): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
VULCAN:
If The Yoruba in the SW fall for this then let the suffering continue.

Marwa governed Lagos exceptionally well.

Is he Yoruba?

So if the so called educated Yoruba put their well being BELOW their tribal sentiments them they are no better than the uneducated almajiri.

Attending school but thinking like a stark illiterate is a choice that they will live with
You kids should stop trying to rewrite history. Marwa was a complete failure in Lagos - increased crime, high unemployment and environmental issues were the order of the day during his tenure. Name just one of his legacy projects ? apart from keke Maruwa lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by FreeStuffsNG: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
Apophenia24k:

Lol
20m? I just hope expections are not cut short..
The whole southwest votes is 18m with 60% win rate and 60% in both kwara and kogi won't still generate 20m vote oo..
Please deal realistically
Kwara and Kogi is over 3m while SW is 18.3m . That is roughly almost 22m. If mobilization is huge along with the positive sentiment, Asiwaju can achieve approx 20m or within 10-14m votes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by MartinsD12(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by garfield1: 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
What makes you think that am not Yoruba....maybe because I'm not supporting tinubu abi? So, only ibos in your mind are those supporting obi abi grin? Ma lo so bęę nibadan oo. Makinde's boys could teach you a lesson. Tinubu isn't also popular in oyo state. Osun, his home state has slipped off his hands already as you can see. Apc will lose ondo as usual. I voted same tinubu in 1999 and 2003 so, dont think i hate him. Its my choice.

The alimosho you mentioned will be interesting next year cos the current wave of things doesn't seem to favour him here. Do you know the guy called Aeroland? Na my guy cheesy. If you're really a lagosian, you'd remember what happened when aeroland won the federal election there. That's past. We're wiser now and things have changed.

While obi might win,be objective.tinubu will win yorubaland.he will win all the states.he wi struggle in lagos but still win.in Osun,the people wanted adeleke against oyetola but as you can see,it is Yoruba against atiku and obi.even in Oyo,buhari won in 2015,lost by 1000 in 2019.theres no way tinubu won't win all the states just as obi will win all the se states.
Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by PeterObi4LP: 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
Okoyeebo:
Obi has already lost the SW

You are a joker. The same South West I dey or another. Obi will win Tinubu in Lagos and and SW. I don't need you to believe this. Even the APC knows this. Underate OBIdient Movement OYO will be your case.
Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by saintrow1: 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
By the time Tinubu start granting drilling interviews, even the south west he's calling his base would disown him.

This I have seen.

The children of God will never disown God
yorubas will always stand by Tinubu just like they stood by Awolowo and mko Abiola.
Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by IfnobeGod20: 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Obidence will be shown the way to alaigbo,e remain small ! Only a bastard Yoruba will vote for nyanmiri !
Only a bastard Yoruba that Tinubu had never paid his school, feed him and his family, don't even know where he lives and doesn't even know if he will eat the next meal will call any Omoluabi sons and daughters that want to exercise his civic duty freely given to him constitutionally a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by Eniitankorede: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
Poverty is on the increase

Hardship is poking at your ribs

Unemployment and hunger is staring you at the face

And all you can think of is sentimental voting.

You are a Fool.

A Big Fool

There will be no Nigeria soon with the way the establishment is entrenching endemic poverty.

Vote wisely

Vote Peter Obi

If Peter Obi could not remove poverty from Anambra how can he remove poverty from a more complex country called Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by porka: 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
Oh!

From sophisticated political actors to cowardly 'sentimental' political jobbers.

Is this the reaction to the glaring realities of the voyage to Kaduna yesterday?

They can't even wait to see what happens in 'their Kano'?

Didn't they say it is the PDP's votes that Obi is dividing? What is causing all this sudden morbid fear?

Why is the emphasis on Lagos so much for someone who turned it from a wilderness to a golden shiny city?

"The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion." - Proverbs 28:1.
Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by PeterObi4LP: 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
Okoyeebo:

2 will be won narrowly.

I hate it when people see reality and still keep doubting. Let be truthful with ourselves. Tinubu will never win any state in SE and SS or even get 25% even with his bullion vans involve.

People around Tinubu are not telling him the truths even the outgoing Governors are not telling him the truth. Them no born any APC agent well in SE and SS to come and use money to buy vote for APC. Either the agents collect wotowoto or people will collect the money clean mouth and vote Obi.

Even in SW Tinubu will struggle with his votes there.
Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by Bovis(m): 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ozinlex:
Jeeeeez!...what a group of criminals, they don't have any positive issues to campaign about,but to apply sentiments (Religion and Tribe)

Now let us apply sentiments: I am an Akwaibomites and a Christian...who the fuc.k do you think I will vote for? A Muslim-Muslim ticket?...no way!

There are millions like me from other parts of the country like Deltans,From Rivers, Cross-river, Benue,Plateau, Taraba,Kaduna Souths,Bayelsa, Yoruba Christian's and schooled ones who knows the truth and can discern the truth and who will gladly vote for Peter Obi come 2023.

Nonsense set of humans who only think of what they stand to gain at the expense of the masses
You lots are funny with your Muslim-Muslim narrative. Don’t we currently have a Muslim president and a Christian vice - what difference have the two foreign religions made to good Governance. Just vote your choice bro and leave religion out of it cos it makes you come across stupid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by onuman: 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/tinubus-men-plot-obis-fall-in-south-west/?amp

According to the SW APC man, "it doesn't matter if Asiwaju is good or bad."
I shrug in awe.
Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by Bovis(m): 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

I hate it when people see reality and still keep doubting. Let be truthful with ourselves. Tinubu will never win any state in SE and SS or even get 25% even with his bullion vans involve.

People around Tinubu are not telling him the truths even the outgoing Governors are not telling him the truth. Them no born any APC agent well in SE and SS to come and use money to buy vote for APC. Either the agents collect wotowoto or people will collect the money clean mouth and vote Obi.

Even in SW Tinubu will struggle with his votes there.

You are the one in denial and not in tune with the reality on ground. Obi is a lightweight Social media phenomenon. Obi/ LP has no significant structure or representation across the 36 states of Nigeria - that is the objective and universal truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by saintrow1: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
Peter Obituary, the Biafran president is doomed. His 2k vote in Osun's election should have informed him that he will never smell yorubaland. His 2% ibos population in Lagos will only vote for him and that's if they are allowed to vote in some parts of Lagos anyway.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by Eriokanmi: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Aeroland that has efcc case after sharing TV etc during last election yet lost in a landslide. I repeat, if you are Yoruba you will never ask military be brought in during election. You are irrelevant in Alimosho so don't bother because no military will be brought in. Alimosho has always been APC. Even PDP tried since 1999 yet failed. The icing on the cake for Asiwaju now is that Badagry is now going APC from PDP after taking over the chairmanship of APC in Lagos.
What happened to the outcome of the efcc's case? Did they say he stole money to buy what he shared? You know what's up already except you just want to exonerate jagaban, which is normal. Once you're in the opposition in lagos or you're not aligning with him, you'd be frustrated by all means and that's what we will stop, come 2023. Don't also pretend that you didn't know aeroland won the election he first contested if you followed the political trends here. He was threatened by all means, including death threats to his family, just to drop his mamdate after he was wooed with a large sum but refused to bark down. Who wan die naw? He had to let go of everything. If you are on ground in Alimosho, you'd corroborate this fact. Because he was massively voted and supported, given his philanthropic causes over the years in the area.

That said, if you've followed the recent happenings in town, where the labour party's supporter was mercilessly beaten at Oshodi, a physically challenged man was also beaten for showing support to obi and the Labour party's office destroyed in Ajegunle, you'd not argue further why military needs to be deployed to back up the police. Not only to lagos but also in the south east where apc and their supporters may likely be attacked. I'm not being biased on this. The masses always suffer the actions and inactions of the elites. I'm Nigerian first, before my tribal affiliation. Election hasn't started yet and all these unfortunate incidents are already happening. We need military deployment to some flash points in these areas. Unfortunately, mobile police aren't active anymore. I'd have preferred them to the army. I don't hate your candidate but I can assure you that, power is going to change hands next year.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by Hydroxide(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
Okoyeebo:

2 will be won narrowly.
Just mention like 2 states you think APC will win in SS? Even mention 1 self
Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by FreeStuffsNG: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:

You don't know Lagos wink

Lagos is locked down and your online promo changes nothing against APC in Lagos. APC will still clear all as usual.

If you want military to be deployed at the polls, take them to your Igboland. In Enugu where they already killed APC chieftains and Anambra where ipob terrorists are killing innocent Nigerians.
The LGs with the highest registered voters are already locked down for Asiwaju Tinubu not because he is Yoruba but because he is the best, the most brilliant and the most capable.

If you decide to make a full career out of promoting your mediocre HE Obi with your full chest na u sabi. After February elections next year, you will need to get anothet hobby niyen. But here in SW, it is Asiwaju and after Asiwaju, it is still Asiwaju

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by jaxxy(m): 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
These ones are think they can impose nonsense on Nigerians. Lmao
Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by premierlead: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
Deltafirstson:
Apc can only win South West states.

That's in your dummy eyes...APC has woefully failed here in south west. Take it or leave it. You deltans are for Okowa and Atiku
Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by Bobloco: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
saintrow1:
Peter Obituary, the Biafran president is doomed. His 2k vote in Osun's election should have informed him that he will never smell yorubaland. His 2% ibos population in Lagos will only vote for him and that's if they are allowed to vote in some parts of Lagos away.

What do you mean by if they are allowed to vote

I hope you are not referring to the use violence and voter suppression
Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by IfnobeGod20: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
Eniitankorede:

If Peter Obi could not remove poverty from Anambra how can he remove poverty from a more complex country called Nigeria?
But his record of performance contradicts what you just commented. In all indices of performance he even performed that Tinubu and Fashola put together.

https://www.nairaland.com/7371857/data-shows-peter-obi-outperformed

According to the data, Peter Obi outperformed Bola Tinubu (and Fashola) in all 6 major growth indicators used to assess low-middle class countries.

These indicators include: GNI, life expectancy, human development index, health index, educational index and income index.
Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by Lionnation: 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
Okoyeebo:
Obi has already lost the SW
ro who exactly
Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by reddingtonblack: 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Trinitycian:
As Atiku dun take over North, Tinubu wan fallback to him base. But too late. Obi dun take over South grin

The APC chieftain is hiding under anonymity but his mannerism "I am not joking" has given him away. cheesy

What are you seeing with Atiku now that you didnt see in previous election,
The crowds you see at Atiku rally in 2022 are they different from what we saw 2019 & other times he contested.

Pdp were organised, strategic, and the rave of the moment in 2019, if despite having a full house pdp lost to Apc what good chance do Pdp stand to Win come 2023 with a divided house.
About 70% of supporters shouting Obedient today were Atikulate in 2019 ... meaning Peter obi will cause atiku some havoc, atikulate were majorly southerners.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Called For Jega's Sack & Accused INEC Of Corruption In March 2013 / Oil Workers Demand N90,000 Minimum Wage / See The Current Condition Of A Federal Bridge In Niger After Collapse. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.