Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son (11462 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria / Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" / Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by rollandben(m): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2022
Eleriibu, Scavenger son of late Alaafin. Alatenuje...
The all fortunes your late father curnilly acquired before he died still not okay for you.
You are just saying Jagoons because of money and favorism. Ole...Lazyman
Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by einsteine(m): 8:38am On Oct 17, 2022
How can the dead wish for the living?
Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by Niklaus398: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2022
Loveladies:
So Peter obi followers truly think he can win the forthcoming election, if he truly leads in the election, u think inec will declare him winner, I don't think so,Peter obi people should find sth reasonable to do with their time
once he wins, them no born inec well.not to declare him winner. Remenber the international community is watching. If they declare someone else winner when it is obvious it is Obi, that person will not be accepted by the international community n Nigeria will be sanctioned. Do you want that.
Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by Uchesis: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2022
Darekamarl:
Oloriburu ni eyin omo Igbo yi..you guys lack home training because all you know is to run to Lagos ..you don't have to tell me where you from because I knew already..Awon Omo Werey�
This one na confirm werey. Are you not from Oyo state? What are you doing in Lagos. Tribal bigot like you
Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by Onuoha1234(m): 8:43am On Oct 17, 2022
Don't talk anything about the dead.
Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by deeva2: 8:44am On Oct 17, 2022
Remove unnecessary hatred, none of the candidates beats Asiwaju's record.

BAT 2023 is not negotiable.
[b][/b]

Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by manmade(m): 8:44am On Oct 17, 2022
Loveladies:
your obi too has nothing to offer, Nigeria has gone to the Dog, what did he achieve spectacularly during his 8yrs reign as Anambra Governor, other than saving money up and down, only advantage he has is, "age" they are all politicians
. Using your perimeter and logic of reasoning, if you have three employees in your company, one is converting the properties of the company to his own and that of his families, the second one is stealing the properties like there is no tomorrow and the third one is saving the profits of the company for reinvestment into the company, tell me , which of the employees would you sack or retain?
Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by Blankstare(m): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2022
Bodmum:
Alaafin is a politician, a goose let loose. He should rot in hottest hell, bastard.

Your father and your great grandfather will tot instead, not the Alafin
Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by jessylaurel(f): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2022
Majesty2:

https://thenationonlineng.net/alaafins-last-wish-was-to-see-tinubu-elected-president-son/

Hahahahahaha lol. He wants to use this lie to confuse the people of his state.
Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by nikz(f): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2022
This particular wish will never come true. Ami
Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by olisaEze(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2022
How do these people reason sef!?

Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by kamil2233: 9:23am On Oct 17, 2022
Save yourself the stress of going to studio and wasting money on pictures learn how to edit pictures with your smartphone with just #1000. Join the whatsapp link below������https:///HARvLWp7xgkLriIPGIOFDd

Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by tholhusomhie: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2022
I see. So since Alaafin no see him presidency, the presidency no go dey possible be that na.
Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by Voiceofthestree: 9:46am On Oct 17, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
Just tell us, you need an appointment

Appointment nah later later. With this him packaged campaign so I tell you nah 100k$ wire see APC/ Tinubu all over Cashout equal to Failures the most common thing with them
Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by Omoa1: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2022
This man must be sick. Wetin concern us with him papa wish abi na dem dey feed us. So he thinks we are stupid enough to fall for him using the late king's name. He needs psychological check up ASAP.
Majesty2:

https://thenationonlineng.net/alaafins-last-wish-was-to-see-tinubu-elected-president-son/
Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by Omoa1: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2022
Like Abacha abi. We are just hypocrites and joking in this country. I'll talk about the dead dat did nonsense over n over
Onuoha1234:
Don't talk anything about the dead.
Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by Llight101(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2022
His last wish wasn't granted then he died.
If the wish wasn't granted while he was alive, is it now that he is no more?.....
Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by Loveladies(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2022
manmade:
. Using your perimeter and logic of reasoning, if you have three employees in your company, one is converting the properties of the company to his own and that of his families, the second one is stealing the properties like there is no tomorrow and the third one is saving the profits of the company for reinvestment into the company, tell me , which of the employees would you sack or retain?
why is he saving, when he knows the person after him will come and waste it, or is he telling us that he has finished all the necessary project in Anambra, I guess he is saving to steal later, or what. Obi is a scammer simple, Tinubu is the best, if not for health issue
Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by PeterObi4LP: 10:24am On Oct 17, 2022
He made the wrong wish
Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2022
Let's see what fate holds for the country.
Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by OsunOriginal: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
He made the wrong wish

The people of Oyo will decide that, not you.
Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by babajero(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2022
Majesty2:

when your papa take talk am, when he dey busy dey marry and fnck small girls, you say you want appreciate Tinubu for wetin he don do for you and na Nigeria wey me and my family dey inside you want take appreciate am. Oga you no well simple.
Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by Ransomtheking(m): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2022
Some wishes never come through
Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by manmade(m): 11:12am On Oct 17, 2022
Loveladies:
why is he saving, when he knows the person after him will come and waste it, or is he telling us that he has finished all the necessary project in Anambra, I guess he is saving to steal later, or what. Obi is a scammer simple, Tinubu is the best, if not for health issue
the instructions is pick one of the employees you're shouting tinubu is the best ok tell us why tinubu is a better choice than Peter obi.
Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by zinaunreal(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
Join your father
Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by TYCO77: 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Majesty2:

The late revered monarch failed to reveal his business associates and transactions to his family members but had time to gladly made his last wish known to this throne-seeker. grin grin grin
Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by duduade: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
What a "wishes"

Yeye de smell
Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by DreamersVille24(m): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
A so called king being openly partisan is another new low in Yoruba land.

Very shameful.
Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by Armanipounds: 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
May his last wish die with him in the grave! We must rid Nigeria of wickedness and selfish leaders who doesn't have the interest of the masses at heart!
Re: Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son by Musauzor(m): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
As the Alaafin has died so will the BATstard's presidential dream die a natural death next year

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys / We Are Investing $1bn On Lagos-ibadan Expressway, Two Others – FG / Akume, Alia Reconcile At The Instance Of Tor Tiv, Orchivirigh Prof. James Ortese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.