Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu (32378 Views)

I’m Not Sleeping On Duty, Buhari Replies Reverend Stephen Mamza / Reverend Stephen Mamza: Buhari Has Been Sleeping On Duty / Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Yakubue1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
He will punish only you supper of evil
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Slurity(m): 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:
It is always hard for you to make sense. Always spewing trash.
That is because you too dumb to understanding the messages in what I write. Moreover, I expect only adults to decode me.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by luluman: 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Brightest04(m): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Why won't you when you have collected your own share. You invoked cause on yourself and you're caused already based on what the scripture says about corrupt priest
seunmsg:

https://www.blueprint.ng/god-ll-punish-us-if-we-dont-dupport-tinubu-lagos-can/
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Tonyblessed(m): 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
This one is not a pastor or whatever is name is. And a CAN chairman would not utter this trash and vile statement. If truly he is a pastor. God is already punishing him already.snd only him and anyone who is trying to support the demonic APC party. Seems he has backslided and involves in sinful lust. It cannot be hidden for long that is why the so-called pastor is talking like a demon.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by themanderon: 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
The way these political men of God bandy the name of God in politics is disheartening.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Mattsilva: 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mr chairman speak for yourself and your household.
God gave me the right � to vote my own choice.
The same God won't punish me for exercising the right he has given to me
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by geewean(m): 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
A very simple way of knowing a Fake clergy man from original one isn't the barrage of titles he has gathered to his name because in Nigeria those titles can be gotten through money.The surest way is through sound doctrine.

Where in the scripture especially the new testament it is referenced that God will punish anyone for not supporting a particular candidate.

The wrong application of spiritual principles which is now religion has being the bane of backwardness in this country.Reducing God to a petty Nigerian politician who pays you evil for not supporting him means your god must be of inferior standard to Sango and Anadioha.

Tinubu bourdillion van will soon published a new version of the bible in a bid to sell his Muslim ticket.

Imagine a pastor say read Psalm 23 for me from the Emilokan translation.... loooooooooool.

seunmsg:

Thank you Reverend Adegbite for courageously speaking the truth. Hopefully, national CAN can learn from the Lagos state chapter and detach themselves from the apron spring of the opposition.

The usual suspect will soon invade this thread to call the reverend a fake Bishop or accuse him of collecting money from Tinubu. That’s the only thing that can come out of their hate filed brains.

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by TollinsN: 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:
This one don collect money from Tinubu.
Whosoever hated a person who had done no particular harm to you personally. Is an enemy of God. People hold on to negative rumours in Nigeria than positive rumours. WHEN I WAS IN THE PRESS IN THOSE DAYS. the slogan was GOOD NEWS IS NO NEWS. This is because people don't listen to radio, or watch news or buy newspapers having good captions. It doesn't sell
PUT A BAD NEWS EITHER GENUINE OR COUNTERFEIT ON THE MEDIA. People will rush at it and also spread it fast. This shows how negative minded Nigerians have become.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Chinatown1759: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
seunmsg:

Thank you Reverend Adegbite for courageously speaking the truth. Hopefully, national CAN can learn from the Lagos state chapter and detach themselves from the apron spring of the opposition.

The usual suspect will soon invade this thread to call the reverend a fake Bishop or accuse him of collecting money from Tinubu. That’s the only thing that can come out of their hate filed brains.

God cannot be mocked. Whatever a man sows, that he shall reap.

Even while you were typing that your rubbish I know deep down in your mind, you are convinced that the national body of CAN will never support a Muslim-Muslim ticket, let alone a drug lord parading himself as a candidate to be a president of the most populous black nation with his brain dead and incoherent utterances.

It is all shame on you and what you represent that you can't differentiate right from wrong.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
Eleribu na you and your family God go punish
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by kkonyeji(m): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2022
That's his personal decision, not Lagos CAN's decision.
The cleric spoke in his capacity as Rev'd Stephen & not as CAN chairman of Lagos.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Ogagawhite(f): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2022
Reverend Stephen Adegbite Na God go punish you and your fake partners in CAN, na money go kill u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious Election Banner Advert (Photo) / Nyesom Wike Receives Orubebe, PDP Senators In Rivers / Meet Nigeria's Malala, Amina Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.