Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu (32376 Views)

I’m Not Sleeping On Duty, Buhari Replies Reverend Stephen Mamza / Reverend Stephen Mamza: Buhari Has Been Sleeping On Duty / Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Afamed: 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
Asiwaju , the one we know
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by wingmanIII: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
Fake tribalistic pastor. Has God not punished you enough through this APC government.
Mumu tribal bigot!

1 Like

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by cocolacec(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Innocentman86:
These oogboniii man claiming christian
He can as well lick Tinubu watery yanshh to show us completely that he is a slavve to the thieff.
That thunda will eventually fia him last last tongue tongue tongue tongue
By the way yoru badd Christian or Muslims are all fake.
We all know yoru badd Christian worship juju in the morning,claim Christian in the evening noon and at night look for big yanshh to fuk.. grin grin grin grin

She na your cultist,Obi China come be better person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
wingmanIII:
Fake tribalistic pastor. Has God not punished you enough through this APC government.
Mumu tribal bigot!

I like your salty tears. Give me more grin.

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Isokiscool(m): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
CAN in Lagos is a tribalistic Yoruba organization... If anybody actually expected an Adegbite who is a chronic tribalist to support Obi or Atiku,then that person is a mugu..I didnt expect anything else from him

1 Like

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Pakute: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
Innocentman86:
These oogboniii man claiming christian
He can as well lick Tinubu watery yanshh to show us completely that he is a slavve to the thieff.
That thunda will eventually fia him last last tongue tongue tongue tongue
By the way yoru badd Christian or Muslims are all fake.
We all know yoru badd Christian worship juju in the morning,claim Christian in the evening noon and at night look for big yanshh to fuk.. grin grin grin grin
Olumbu Olumba the blood sucking occultist is a supporter of Peter Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Spandau: 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
seunmsg:

I like your salty tears. Give me more grin.

So you still drink this thing? Oga o. Hope you don't end up with HBP because of too much salt. Mooky Freak!

1 Like

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
Isokiscool:
CAN in Lagos is a tribalistic Yoruba organization... If anybody actually expected an Adegbite who is a chronic tribalist to support Obi or Atiku,then that person is a mugu..I didnt expect anything else from him

The salty tears of pained Peter Obi supported. Yoruba Christians will not abandon Tinubu because he’s a competent administrator who doesn’t discriminate based on tribe and religion.

4 Likes

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Timatayo1: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
God will punish you and your family ... Go and cast your vote for Yekini come 2023 everyone has right to votes for candidate of his choice
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Curious345: 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
seunmsg:
The Chairman of the Lagos State chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Reverend Stephen Adegbite, has vowed to mobilise support for the presidential aspiration of the Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, because of his tremendous support for the Christian community not only in Lagos but in the entire southwest region.

Reverend Adegbite went as far as saying, “God will punish us if we don’t support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I have told our friends from the North that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is our candidate and we’re going to support him. Nobody can tell us not to support Bola Ahmed Tinubu because he has done more than enough to support the Body of Christ in the Southwest.”

The Lagos CAN Chairman spoke in Lagos on Sunday, 16 October, 2022 during the presentation of the stewardship report of 12 years sojourn in the Senate presented by the Senator representing Lagos Central Senatorial District in the Upper Legislative Chamber, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, OON.

Reeling out the support Tinubu has done for Christians, Reverend Adegbite stated that the APC flag-bearer initiated a fund to sponsor Christians to Jerusalem and up till today the fund is still there and Christians are benefitting.

“We’re still going this year and we will pray for him,” he said.

He stated that Tinubu has through provision of funds saved children of many Ministers of God noting a particular case of one he personally carried dying but through Tinubu’s support was saved and alive today.

“Don’t also forget that it was Tinubu who returned schools to the owners when he was governor. There are more and we will support him,” he vowed.

https://www.blueprint.ng/god-ll-punish-us-if-we-dont-dupport-tinubu-lagos-can/

Mynd44

This looks like fake news
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by DadaHammed: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
Eleyi ti gba owo bullion van. grin
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by tribalmall: 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
He made is decision your Igbo hate is not what God use in judging others n should we go by Igbo hate of stoning Awolowo who ran with a Christian Christian ticket yet your pathetic tribesmen stoned him mean no single tribesmen of yours should be alive today. God punishment suppose don erase your tribe from the face of the Earth.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will become president with vote from Christians like me IJN amen.

darling2222:
He will punish you alone for supporting him

Contact me for your content writing, plagiarism check up using Turnitin check for WhatsApp number below...

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
seunmsg:
The Chairman of the Lagos State chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Reverend Stephen Adegbite, has vowed to mobilise support for the presidential aspiration of the Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, because of his tremendous support for the Christian community not only in Lagos but in the entire southwest region.

Reverend Adegbite went as far as saying, “God will punish us if we don’t support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I have told our friends from the North that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is our candidate and we’re going to support him. Nobody can tell us not to support Bola Ahmed Tinubu because he has done more than enough to support the Body of Christ in the Southwest.”

The Lagos CAN Chairman spoke in Lagos on Sunday, 16 October, 2022 during the presentation of the stewardship report of 12 years sojourn in the Senate presented by the Senator representing Lagos Central Senatorial District in the Upper Legislative Chamber, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, OON.

Reeling out the support Tinubu has done for Christians, Reverend Adegbite stated that the APC flag-bearer initiated a fund to sponsor Christians to Jerusalem and up till today the fund is still there and Christians are benefitting.

He stated that Tinubu has through provision of funds saved children of many Ministers of God noting a particular case of one he personally carried dying but through Tinubu’s support was saved and alive today.

“Don’t also forget that it was Tinubu who returned schools to the owners when he was governor. There are more and we will support him,” he vowed.

Mynd44

Seunmsg, the issue on ground is not about what CAN or PFN says because after baba Adeboye urged people to vote their conscience, the religion aspect has been settled.

The most important subject on ground now is how to support Tinubu and not look stupid with these embarrassments. I wrote yesterday on nairaland for record purposes that after this latest Kaduna incident, Bayo Onanuga should not come up again with correction statement to media on future error by Tinubu at any event before election. It will be too bad.

Some of us have never benefitted directly or indirectly from Tinubu despite spiritual, mental & material support in our own capacity, but forced to wonder what is happening around him.

The vote and support Tinubu will attract to himself is more than what any CAN or PFN chairman says and whatever any CAN or PFN says cannot remove the embarrassment Tinubu brings to himself and those support him critically.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
Fake news
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Spandau: 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
seunmsg:

The salty tears of pained Peter Obi supported. Yoruba Christians will not abandon Tinubu because he’s a competent administrator who doesn’t discriminate based on tribe and religion.

Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by ezegold4we: 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
All These Educated Illiterates and fooool's supporting, defending and canvassing for a demented Brain Dead Tinubu, I Just pity u guy's, campaign and debate Never start and tinubu has given us 101 reasons why he's not fit to even be a WhatsApp group admin yet you idiot's are here exposing your imbecilic mindset,
If you are not collecting at Least 100k as monthly stipend to defend the calamity called Tinubu, you are The wisest fool on the Face of this planet Called earth, according to what your Tinubu told Elrufia in kaduna,it means your idiocy is from rotten to bad.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by ezegold4we: 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
TINUBU TO YORUBAS:
“it’s the turn of Yorubas to produce the next President of NGR, & when it gets to Yorubas, it’s gonna be me.”

ATIKU TO NORTHERNERS:
“You should vote for me because I’m from the north, don’t vote for a candidate from Igbo or Yoruba.”

PETER OBI TO IGBOS:
“do… Not vote for me because I am from Igbo, vote for me on the basis of my competence and integrity. 2023 is not anybody’s turn, it’s the turn of Nigerians".

WHO DO YOU THINK IS A BETTER LEADER?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by AliyuMahdi9: 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hahahahahaha

I thought Lagos was already "Secured" for Agbado.

Why are you projecting curses. Lol

Saintlucia

@Saintlucia Come and receive your Curse upfront.

Now reply with OBI's Picture yo prove you are 100% Obidient

seunmsg:

Mynd44
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Adekdammy: 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lies. Fake news.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Mrkindness: 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
darling2222:
He will punish you alone for supporting him

Contact me for your content writing, plagiarism check up using Turnitin check for WhatsApp number below...
senses no go kee you.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by gift2xl: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
This man is suffering from aquatic fish brain.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
You guys are wasting your time, read the handwriting on the wall, Tinubu will come 3rd in this election
LeoDeKing:
And that is how the ipob religious card gets finally nailed to the coffin. The clowns in their frenzy are even saying northern Christians will vote the pandora crook. As in, where and when did they sit with northern Christians and arrived at this weird decision? grin

Imagine the clown lying with reckless abandon that his brewery employed 60% of Anambra people. This blockhead dey even think at all before dishing his lies? Or does he think Nigerians are like ipob who believe Buhari died and got replaced with one jubrin?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
babaolofin:

Seunmsg, the issue on ground is not about what CAN or PFN says because after baba Adeboye urged people to vote their conscience, the religion aspect has been settled.

The most important subject on ground now is how to support Tinubu and not look stupid with these embarrassments. I wrote yesterday on nairaland for record purposes that after this latest Kaduna incident, Bayo Onanuga should not come up again with correction statement to media on future error by Tinubu at any event before election. It will be too bad.

Some of us have never benefitted directly or indirectly from Tinubu despite spiritual, mental & material support in our own capacity, but forced to wonder what is happening around him.

The vote and support Tinubu will attract to himself is more than what any CAN or PFN chairman says and whatever any CAN or PFN says cannot remove the embarrassment Tinubu brings to himself and those support him critically.

I want to believe those around Asiwaju are working to prevent the occurrence of such errors going forward. I watched the video of yesterday’s event and most of the errors occurred when he went off script. Most candidates commit errors when they go off script so it’s nothing unusual. Going forward, he should stick to his prepared message. No veering off again.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by vengertime: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
seunmsg:

Mynd44

You mean this oluwole CAN form by Thiefnubuuu

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by flyingdutchman(m): 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tribal bigot dey disguise under CAN. Check his name.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Slynation(m): 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
I wonder why most Pro-Tinubu supporters mainly consisting of Yoruba's are glamouring their Kingsmen to vote for a Yoruba man while cajoling the North to vote for them as well...sounds like they want to eat their cake and have it

Since they are now using tribalism for campaigning, just maybe Everybody should represent his or her tribe while the remaining stay neutral let's see who wins...

Ndi ara ndi ara.....
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Slynation(m): 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
seunmsg:

I want to believe those around Asiwaju are working to prevent the occurrence of such errors going forward. I watched the video of yesterday’s event and most of the errors occurred when he went off script. Most candidates commit errors when they go off script so it’s nothing unusual. Going forward, he should stick to his prepared message. No veering off again.
shame no dey catch you?? Someone who has nothing to say and offer apart from prepared speech should not be found anywhere near the corridors of power...!!

You people want to impose a mannequin as president, your work will not even plan...
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by kolaaderin: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
Corridon:
This one don collect money from Tinubu.
The person right above you have stated it right that the hatred filled vagabounds will be here to spill this your statement. You can never disappoint for a seconds
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Spandau: 1:30am On Oct 17, 2022
seunmsg:

Just look at this dingbat. cheesy Erin de npa mi
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by ObalendeCMS: 1:57am On Oct 17, 2022
CAN ko, can malt ni. Foolish old man.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 2:07am On Oct 17, 2022
Well said!
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by mu2sa2: 4:22am On Oct 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
And that is how the ipob religious card gets finally nailed to the coffin. The clowns in their frenzy are even saying northern Christians will vote the pandora crook. As in, where and when did they sit with northern Christians and arrived at this weird decision? grin

Imagine the clown lying with reckless abandon that his brewery employed 60% of Anambra people. This blockhead dey even think at all before dishing his lies? Or does he think Nigerians are like ipob who believe Buhari died and got replaced with one jubrin?
The Pandora papers have exposed Obi's hypocrisy. A person hiding a whopping $500m in his child's name in secret offshore account, is a veritable CROOK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones / I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu / Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.