Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu (32381 Views)

I’m Not Sleeping On Duty, Buhari Replies Reverend Stephen Mamza / Reverend Stephen Mamza: Buhari Has Been Sleeping On Duty / Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Oksman(m): 6:17am On Oct 17, 2022
seunmsg:
The Chairman of the Lagos State chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Reverend Stephen Adegbite, has vowed to mobilise support for the presidential aspiration of the Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, because of his tremendous support for the Christian community not only in Lagos but in the entire southwest region.

Reverend Adegbite went as far as saying, “God will punish us if we don’t support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I have told our friends from the North that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is our candidate and we’re going to support him. Nobody can tell us not to support Bola Ahmed Tinubu because he has done more than enough to support the Body of Christ in the Southwest.”

The Lagos CAN Chairman spoke in Lagos on Sunday, 16 October, 2022 during the presentation of the stewardship report of 12 years sojourn in the Senate presented by the Senator representing Lagos Central Senatorial District in the Upper Legislative Chamber, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, OON.

Reeling out the support Tinubu has done for Christians, Reverend Adegbite stated that the APC flag-bearer initiated a fund to sponsor Christians to Jerusalem and up till today the fund is still there and Christians are benefitting.

“We’re still going this year and we will pray for him,” he said.

He stated that Tinubu has through provision of funds saved children of many Ministers of God noting a particular case of one he personally carried dying but through Tinubu’s support was saved and alive today.

“Don’t also forget that it was Tinubu who returned schools to the owners when he was governor. There are more and we will support him,” he vowed.

https://www.blueprint.ng/god-ll-punish-us-if-we-dont-dupport-tinubu-lagos-can/

Mynd44

He is not a believer. Wolves in sheep's clothing.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Lovenorth: 7:06am On Oct 17, 2022
Money has exchanged hands grin. Wallahi some Christians leaders underate the psyche of their gullible followers
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 7:07am On Oct 17, 2022
No.man of God talks like this. Smh!
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 7:07am On Oct 17, 2022
seunmsg:

Thank you Reverend Adegbite for courageously speaking the truth. Hopefully, national CAN can learn from the Lagos state chapter and detach themselves from the apron spring of the opposition.

The usual suspect will soon invade this thread to call the reverend a fake Bishop or accuse him of collecting money from Tinubu. That’s the only thing that can come out of their hate filed brains.

If he spoke the truth as you claim, maybe you can explain to us why God will punish anyone for not supporting Tinubu
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by bayelsaowei(m): 7:07am On Oct 17, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nothing wey money no fit cause.
Desperados, deceivers, pretenders, name it
I dey tell you. GOD will really punish him instead for voting for Tinubu..useless men..

1 Like

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by sirray001: 7:08am On Oct 17, 2022
darling2222:
He will punish you alone for supporting him

Contact me for your content writing, plagiarism check up using Turnitin check for WhatsApp number below...
May God punish him and his entire family for vomiting this trash. May has God got to do with Nigeria politics?
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:08am On Oct 17, 2022
Na waa

God is merciful. God suppose slap u for this kind mumu talk

1 Like

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by ugbarreta(m): 7:09am On Oct 17, 2022
Thinkam:
Weytin be blueprint grin, the way Yoruuubas are going with this election reminds me of olu falae cheesy, lule loading cool

Make every body vote their tribe cool tongue

Atiku is coming
Ok let’s vote our tribe and religion then.

Be OBIdient and yusful and thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Diligence: 7:09am On Oct 17, 2022
Epic! There goes the rotten to bad thought!

Take Back Your Country
VoteWisely
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Curious345: 7:09am On Oct 17, 2022
He even brought God into it .. the head of CAN AND PFN have clearly said they are not in support of Bat|Shettima ..
.this man is going against the church ...
..anyway tinubu had bought everything in Lagos, including Jimi Agbaje sef
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 7:09am On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:
Trash. No christian is voting for Tinubu.

I and my entire church members are voting for him, go and hug transformer.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:10am On Oct 17, 2022
This so called man of god is irresponsible
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Moh247: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2022
Lagos State official chapel was built by Tinubu, he also started Christmas carol, not to talk of pilgrimage to Jerusalem
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Cantonese: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2022
See what money has done to a so called Reverend? Rather than hold BAT accountable for infrastructural failure under baba go slow, he praises him for giving him handouts.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2022
sirray001:
May God punish him and his entire family for vomiting this trash. May has God got to do with Nigeria politics?

Imagine,no single fear again for your creator
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Myer(m): 7:11am On Oct 17, 2022
darling2222:
He will punish you alone for supporting him

Contact me for your content writing, plagiarism check up using Turnitin check for WhatsApp number below...

This one weak me too o.lol
Nice reply. God was speaking to him alone. Everyone has the right to vote their choice. That's what democracy is.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by leketon: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2022
Period007:
Fake Lagos CAN.

Lolz. Where is the real CAN?
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Curious345: 7:12am On Oct 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
This so called man of god is irresponsible

If tinubu's billions can make presidential candidates step down in their own election , then it can make pastors cave-in
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by RedMac: 7:13am On Oct 17, 2022
My Good God, what's happening to Nigerians, who cursed us so bad that even when we see signs of dangers we turn blind eyes to it... This man is clearly not fit, times with out numbers he has goofed... But many out of stupidity wants to install him as a president... I weep for Nigeria and Nigerians... Our mumu definitely never reach
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by deebrownneymar: 7:13am On Oct 17, 2022
seunmsg:

https://www.blueprint.ng/god-ll-punish-us-if-we-dont-dupport-tinubu-lagos-can/

The Devil has used money to harm the body of Christ seriously
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Lovenorth: 7:14am On Oct 17, 2022
Moh247:
Lagos State official chapel was built by Tinubu, he also started Christmas carol, not to talk of pilgrimage to Jerusalem
All these just to justify smokescreen Muslim Muslim ticket? Any Christian that vote Tinubu this coming election is a heartless Christian
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by muykem: 7:14am On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu is God anointed next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by doneback04: 7:15am On Oct 17, 2022
seunmsg:

Thank you Reverend Adegbite for courageously speaking the truth. Hopefully, national CAN can learn from the Lagos state chapter and detach themselves from the apron spring of the opposition.

The usual suspect will soon invade this thread to call the reverend a fake Bishop or accuse him of collecting money from Tinubu. That’s the only thing that can come out of their hate filed brains.

I don't know if sometimes your reasoning is from the anus, you can't tell me that someone who doesn't have the interest of the Christian at hand will definitely support the Lagos state CAN, he can only do that by bribing the hungry bishop.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by adolfHitler1934: 7:16am On Oct 17, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nothing wey money no fit cause.
Desperados, deceivers, pretenders, name it
.....and tribal bigotry.

They don't have any other excuse other than "na my brother" so I must vote for him.

Foolish Reverend.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Moh247: 7:16am On Oct 17, 2022
Lovenorth:

All these just to justify smokescreen Muslim Muslim ticket? Any Christian that vote Tinubu this coming election is a heartless Christian

We reason differently and that's your opinion

A Bola Ahmed Tinubu compassionate about Christian is better than a vice President like Osinbajo who did nothing for Christians in 8 years
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Bobloco: 7:17am On Oct 17, 2022
If it were in the old testament, immediately Rev Adegbite blasphemously mentioned God with Tinubu's demonic Muslim Muslim ticket thunder would have struck him death instantly.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Johel(m): 7:18am On Oct 17, 2022
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Kenneto1(m): 7:18am On Oct 17, 2022
That God will not only punish u but also kill u
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Royceey(m): 7:18am On Oct 17, 2022
Till tomorrow I will always be saying TINUBU [/b]Popularity Start and End in Lagos every other region Cheering him are just after his Drugs Money!

Know this and know Peace!

Foolish CAN [b]Presidiot!
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Realguyman1(m): 7:19am On Oct 17, 2022
seunmsg:

Let CAN president from the national level or from another State outside those from a flag bearers states speak same, then I will know it was not evelope talk.

Moreover the man is a Yoruba man in Lagos State. So we don't expect him to go against tinubu his fellow Yoruba man because as we all can see, the coming election has already been laid in line with tribalism. So he wouldn't have dear speak against tinubu, because he know tinubu boys will just end him.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by BABANGBALI: 7:19am On Oct 17, 2022
Another hungry bastard.
Money has exchanged hands.

MY SISTER HUSTLE FA, ��
SO THAT IF U WANT TO EAT PIZZA OR SOMETHING ELSE, U WILL OPEN UR WALLET NOT YOUR Legs.. ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Governors' Request For Buhari To Run In 2019 / Buhari Approves 65 Radio, TV Licenses (Photos) / Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.