Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded (21408 Views)

El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) / Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by yyba: 11:58am On Oct 17, 2022
Lovelive:
Thank God we are not blind to see things by ourselves not one senseless propagandist telling us lies.

You are different from Asari Sokubo.

I remain Obidient till 2031.

This country must country must work for the good of all.

OBI supporter detected if you know you know grin
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by MartinsD12(m): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
ganisucks:

See tweet below.

https://twitter.com/elrufai/status/1581617234392543233?cxt=HHwWgsDTqdafhPMrAAAA

Nonsense elrufai , peter obi is bigger than your entire generation, if not for the way Nigeria is corrupt somebody like elrufai would never even become a local government chairman talk more of a Governor of a state, killing and destroyed many innocent lives in Kaduna, it will Never be well with you and your evil party APC, come 2023 you will be sent packing
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by ATLIEN2027: 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary can lie for Africa without blinking. grin
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by jamace(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
ganisucks:

See tweet below.

https://twitter.com/elrufai/status/1581617234392543233?cxt=HHwWgsDTqdafhPMrAAAA

El-Rufai is the greatest liar.

*”It’s Time To Restructure Nigeria: The present situation of things where all component units get monthly allocation from the Federal Government only makes the states lazy and unproductive.” – Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2010)*

We are still waiting for the restructuring o.

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
Father talking... Son Talking... all thanks to apc that gave this dwarf his first political shot... he would've remain irrelevant
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by whitemand4(m): 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
Advocate500:
Erufai is not criticising Atiku or kwankwaso are they not part of opposition again to him? Is only southern candidate that needs to be used as opposition politics,the likes of Reno and ffk should learn a thing from this northern politicians,they have learnt not to criticize their own.

Oil dey your head.

Someone from their region must be in aso rock by fire by force.

Till today, according to
1999 constitution, I still find it difficult to understand why an Igbo man cannot pick a Yoruba man as running mate or yoruba to pick Igbo as running mate for presidency but only northerners can pick from either Igbo or yoruba.

The idea is to avoid Igbo and Yoruba as president and vice at same time

It shall not be well with those that wrote 1999 constitution without Yoruba and Igbo's consent
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by rickyrex(m): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
yyba:
if his people like they should relegate him to his house only, i am saying what he said. Are you OBI supporter ? Just asking for a neighbour grin
i am obidiently useful. If you need help i have one.
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
yyba:
PETER OBI is a criminal and anyone supporting him is also a criminal -- ASARI DOKUBO 2022
Now Asari is an authority or go-to-consult on who’s a thief or not.
But during Goodlucks admin he’s a criminal.
Idiotic people
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by yyba: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
MyFlair:

Now Asari is an authority or go-to-consult on who’s a thief or not.
But during Goodlucks admin he’s a criminal.
Idiotic people
hahahahh what are you saying biko grin
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
yyba:
hahahahh what are you saying biko grin
Ooh sorry I didn’t know you were slow with English. Let me break it down for you.

This is what in mean: you supporters of APC believe or call PO a thief because ASari Dokubo said so, as if Asari was a man whose integrity cannot be questioned.

But in hindsight, you lot insulted him (ASARI) and called him all kinds of derogatory names during the previous govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha / Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM / I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.