Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) (29711 Views)

Arewa Joint Committee: SDP Presidential Candidate Highlights His Plans (videos) / Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) / Arewa Joint Committee: What Atiku Said In Kaduna Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Musauzor(m): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
One thing is certain: that the BATstard will be disgracd heavily in the north in the election.

1 Like

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by DTaj: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
naptu2:
Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed is the spokesman of the Northern Elders Forum. He is from the famous Baba-Ahmed Family, which includes the late media giant Khalifa Baba-Ahmed and the former broadcaster, Hauwa Baba-Ahmed (now Hauwa Shuaibu-Galma). He is a former permanent secretary and chief of staff to the Senate President and he is also a columnist. He is also the elder brother of the Labour Party vice presidential candidate, Dr Datti Baba-Ahmed.

You forgot to add that they, the Baba-Ahmeds, are ALL from Mauritania, a West African country!

Their father was a Mauritanian; they started claiming Zaria, Kaduna State, a few decades ago.

1 Like

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Ttalk: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
babaolofin:

The way you are talking. If Doyin Okupe and Afenifere have not supported Peter Obi from beginning, he would not have gotten this far.

Victor Banjo led Biafra Army against Nigeria. He designed the operations masterplan. When he thought otherwise and took informed decision. You said he planned coup and executed him. That is IBO for you.

No IBO man return AYU's bribe. IBOS don't return money. While Afenifere and Okupe are following OBI, Yorubas returned over =N=60 million because of Wike. I know IBO very well.

Yorubas have no time for you. Nnamdi Azikiwe created this problem. I am waiting for the day Ohaneze Ndigbo Joint Council will invite Presidential Aspirants to Enugu for interview on Monday or even anyday.

Remember, IBO governors invited Southern Governors to a meeting at Enugu, none of them attended.

Please permit me to use some of your words

1 Like

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Moneymakeman: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
fiizznation:
He(Hakeem) isn't the elder brother of Dr Datti Ahmed. Please Op take note.

And I thought Obi said he doesn't have any business with the North or northerners some years back. So what is he going to do in Kaduna state? If el-rufai want to be vindictive, he can make obi's visit to kaduna a very turbulent one, but I believe el-rufai is not a petty person.

Obi is gonna be in kd and nothing,I repeat there is absolutely nothing hellrofire gonna do about it..he had been in kd sometimes dis yr..he will still be there after tomorrow..the highest u aboki cow can do is to kill urself...
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by kingyakos: 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

You mean the same Arewa joint committee in Kaduna state. The same El'rufai kaduna state?

So Peter obi can actually visit kaduna state again in this life? The same Peter obi that in 2013 when he was governor of Anambra state, locked up Nasir El'rufai in an hotel in Anambra.

I remember he told him then to go back to his Hausa Kaduna, that Anambra state isnt north where Nasir El'rufai cant be walking up and down.

Payback is b*tch. El'rufai await you, peter.

Report him to your village chief.

El'rufai and Baba Ahmed, who's surname is more powerful in Kaduna. Obi will comfortably beat ur 100 bag of oil, rotten to bad tinubu hands down in Kaduna State.

Who send am M/M ticket, i think say una say him na master straight and thinker abi him thinking don transformed from rotten state to a bad state. Shame no catch u to dey support a demented brain dead candidate as ur leader because of tribe or religion and peanut.

1 Like

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Throwback: 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
Greenbirth:
We have a very useless insensitive people in this forum. Such as throwback and madridguy. OMo anywhere they are home or away, may thunder brutalize to finish. Since they see black and they call it white. As the Nigerians are suffering. May their own be double portion.

Remember the political prostitute and desperate ticket hunter who made Anambrarians suffer and turned many Anambra youths towards drug trafficking that landed them in Asian prisons.

Remember that and then vote wisely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by lukaatamadauda: 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o07cOZVVV_I

BREAKING: A Final-Year Medical Student Who Turned Food Vendor During ASUU Strike Is Dead
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by fiizznation: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
Jflex07:
Shut up! No matter who the Igbos present you will support your arewa brothers over him,you tribal bigot!
Why won't the North support an igbo candidate that is not clannish? Look at Tinubu, you can see some northerners supporting him. And why is that? I bet you know the answer.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by kingyakos: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
fiizznation:

And I thought Obi said he doesn't have any business with the North or northerners some years back. So what is he going to do in Kaduna state? If el-rufai want to be vindictive, he can make obi's visit to kaduna a very turbulent one, but I believe el-rufai is not a petty person.

He has visited Kaduna twice during this campaign season and hell fire el'rufai no do shit. El'rufai and Baba Ahmed who's surname is more powerful in Kaduna.
Dr. Hakeem Baba Ahmed is the Elder brother to Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed our incoming Vice president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
inoki247:
Tomorrow na Sit at Home for Anambra hope say Obi don leave for the event already make sit at home no go hold him sad shocked

Those states have the highest millionaires, sit the largest markets in the sub Sahara region, the good high percentage of the nations revenue.

That’s why Nigeria would rather die than see the Igbos go, if the Igbos were zamfara and co, them for don let them go since na.

Think.

1 Like

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by CSTRR: 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
fiizznation:

You will not prosper in life if obi did not say that.

Tribal prpagandists.

They can't debate the issues, only heating up the polity.

After you have opened up all the wounds before election days, what can kind of country does tinubu wants to govern after winning?

1 Like

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ttalk:

Please permit me to use some of your words

Permission granted.

1 Like

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by celinajumbo11(f): 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
I no wan hear Agbado, Corn And Cassava tomorrow…
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by CSTRR: 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
The NBS just released some statistics for literacy.

The South east stands pretty high.
Over 80% for the women, and over 75% for the men.
The highest literacy rate in the country.

That is human capital development that peter obi is always yapping about.
That is is the prosperity of nations. That is why japan has no oil, but it is stinkingly rich.

That is why you will never see an igbo beggar on the streets.

That is what should concern the average Nigerian on nairaland.

Not bragging rights because a crook from my region is the president.

You will never meet that crook face to face anyway. So what is your gain?

4 Likes

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Kajaard: 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
inoki247:
Tomorrow na Sit at Home for Anambra hope say Obi don leave for the event already make sit at home no go hold him sad shocked

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by CSTRR: 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
The fulani has just 13% female literacy rate.

So tell me, apart from a few fulani politicians like el rufai and buhari eating from the fat of Nigeria, how does the average fulani female stands to compete with the average igbo female in the 21st century?

Its not possible.

And not every fulani can be a politcian.

The real flex is human capital.
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by FavouredNK: 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
Pakute:
It's Baba Ahmed definitely sneaking in Peter Obi into Kaduna for the summit. I'm quite sure he would have prostrated to Elrufai before sneaking in the fraud to Kaduna. Remember, Elrufai locked out Obi from using Arewa house for LP conference. Elrufai would rather die than see an nyamree desecrate the iconic Arewa house.

Good enough so what size and colour of coffin does he like to be buried with because from your words his death is VERY VERY near. Don't forget to inform us so we can send our condolences when he finally die.
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by 13october: 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Guy leave those Tinubu urchins, they have polarized this election and will receive the greatest shoke of their lives.

Tinubu will never rule nigeria. igbos dont issue threats, they make promises and they keep it.

Tinubu will never ever rule this country.

You said same to Buhari. That Buhari will never rule.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by ChukwuObe: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
Abfinest007:
I laugh bcuz someone will soon say something else like 20 bags of barrel oil .

Lollest lol

Yes like some one calling quarterfinal, semi-final . Hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by 13october: 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
Musauzor:
One thing is certain: that the BATstard will be disgracd heavily in the north in the election.
I know obi will not sleep tonight, he will busy rehearsing lies to tell tomorrow. Chief Lie officer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Foodforthought: 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
fiizznation:
[color=#990000]I know he was invited. But I expected him to decline the invite since he said he doesn't have any business with the North at the time he was a governor.

I know the Igbo people have great minds among them, but presenting Obi as their candidate is just below the belt. I expected someone better. Someone that is pan-Nigerian, someone whose competency will always speak for him. But Obi is just, I don't even know. Even as a governor he was a total mess. I don't hate obi even for a sec, I only wish the Igbos will present someone better so that Nigerians can rally around such a person. [/colour]
Oga there is no political party known as IGBO in Nigeria. Nobody presented anybody. Nobody is forcing anybody to vote. You will not be begged. Your hatred or acceptance does not matter here. It's an election. One winner. Good or bad we will all face the consequences together. Even if a dead brain becomes President we won't run away from the country. I'm making my money steady. If you like open your eyes and vote a dragon just to pepper some tribe or region na all of una go suffer am. So my dear do your worst and swallow your nonsensical lammentations

1 Like

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Feggie3: 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
femisplash:

The hateful animals who trampled upon our flag, wants to rule over the country.. It will never happen!
No Okoro will be President of Nigeria
Coming from a desperate subdued Oduduwa pig!! Son of a cow!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by samuelson06(m): 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

You mean the same Arewa joint committee in Kaduna state. The same El'rufai kaduna state?

So Peter obi can actually visit kaduna state again in this life? The same Peter obi that in 2013 when he was governor of Anambra state, locked up Nasir El'rufai in an hotel in Anambra.

I remember he told him then to go back to his Hausa Kaduna, that Anambra state isnt north where Nasir El'rufai cant be walking up and down.

Baba, nothing go happen. Shebi na tomorrow? Let's see.
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Feggie3: 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
fiizznation:
I know he was invited. But I expected him to decline the invite since he said he doesn't have any business with the North at a time he was a governor.

I know the Igbo people have great minds among them, but presenting Obi as their candidate is just below the belt. I expected someone better. Someone that is pan-Nigerian, someone that his competency will always speak for him. But Obi is just, I don't even know. Even as a governor he was a total mess. I don't hate obi even for a sec, I only wish the igbos will present someone better that Nigerians can rally around such person.
Dump animal, show me clips where Obi said he has no business with the North. Who makes such statement? Are Tinubu supporters this dump and stupid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by godofuck231: 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
Damn! and then hell froze.
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by GoodLife4live: 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Which bombshell will theifnibu drop again?

The little times he had spoke it has been from one bombshell to another.

Recruiting 50million youths into the army.

Cassava, Ewa, garri.

We are polite but shut up your mouth.

Emilokan even though he no well.

Turning a rotten situation into a bad one.

100 bags of oil.

Theifnibu should just go and rest.

It's going to be a tough one for Peter Obi.

His major social media influencers are already fighting each other in public on Twitter.

The Bank Account for donations to his campaign by the Labour Party is different from the Bank Account he published for donations.

Members of Labour Party are not satisfied with his Presidential Campaign Council list.

His supporters on social media are criticizing the list for including people they've hated for a while.

The man who stepped down for him in Labour party and the people who accepted him into Labour party when PDP rejected him have not been settled according to agreement.

If he becomes president, he will face a National Assembly with a Senate of more than 100 of 109 senators against him and a House of Representatives ready to support his impeachment except he defects to PDP or APC after winning.

There's a reason Peter Obi is the only Governor in Nigeria to come into office through prolonged legal battles and face impeachment even in a State where majority of the politicians are christians and igbos with much to unite them than separate. If the court influenced by Obasanjo who has always loved him didn't upturn the impeachment, he wouldn't even be eligible to contest today.

Governance in a democracy is not about will to change things alone. The politics of power brokers determine how much an elected leader achieves in office.

Peter Obi's miraculous and unplanned emergence promises political instability that will hinder progress and development.

It is for this reason we have decided that since power must return to the South, let the man who has both the will power and understanding of politics between power blocks lead us in 2023 till further notice.

The man is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and on his Mandate we Stand ♾️

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Feggie3: 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
fiizznation:
Nobody is supporting any vindictiveness against Obi. I only reminded some of you that Obi had El-rufai locked up in his hotel room some years back. What if... What if... What if..... You see, karma might be real
Jonathan locked up El Rufai not Obi. To hell with your useless propaganda
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Bigchristo: 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
naptu2:
See previous threads here: Arewa Joint Committee: What Atiku Said In Kaduna Today

Kwankwaso To Boycott Arewa Interactive Session Over Plot To Endorse A Candidate

Dr. Hakeem Baba-Ahmed. @baba_hakeem

https://twitter.com/baba_hakeem/status/1581711962458583040
Tinubu will make another blunder again tomorrow, Nigerians should take note of the person they wish to vote for who can’t even express himself without turning a rotten situation into a bad one make una wise up
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by nedekid: 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

I remember he told him then to go back to his Hausa Kaduna, that Anambra state isnt north where Nasir El'rufai can be walking up and down.

Seems you don't know that in politics, there is no permanent enemies. Issues are always political not personal.
Dont be shocked to see Obi being hosted to dinner by El rufai tomorrow.
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by kunle75(m): 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
naptu2:
Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed is the spokesman of the Northern Elders Forum. He is from the famous Baba-Ahmed Family, which includes the late media giant Khalifa Baba-Ahmed and the former broadcaster, Hauwa Baba-Ahmed (now Hauwa Shuaibu-Galma). He is a former permanent secretary and chief of staff to the Senate President and he is also a columnist. He is also the elder brother of the Labour Party vice presidential candidate, Dr Datti Baba-Ahmed.

This looks fair and credible to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote / Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews / Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.