Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) (29773 Views)

Arewa Joint Committee: SDP Presidential Candidate Highlights His Plans (videos) / Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) / Arewa Joint Committee: What Atiku Said In Kaduna Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by broadman20: 3:18am On Oct 17, 2022
inoki247:
Tomorrow na Sit at Home for Anambra hope say Obi don leave for the event already make sit at home no go hold him sad shocked

Who SIT AT HOME go hold?

Tinubu or Obi?

Oya let's watch and see who go JAPPA.

Hahahaha!
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Blaqputin(m): 3:39am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

You mean the same Arewa joint committee in Kaduna state. The same El'rufai kaduna state?

So Peter obi can actually visit kaduna state again in this life? The same Peter obi that in 2013 when he was governor of Anambra state, locked up Nasir El'rufai in an hotel in Anambra.

I remember he told him then to go back to his Hausa Kaduna, that Anambra state isnt north where Nasir El'rufai can be walking up and down.

Payback is b*tch. El'rufai await you, peter.
He can't do shishi
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:48am On Oct 17, 2022
God1000:
I'm waiting patiently to hear Tinubu, I hope he made a howler and clanger

You will hear Shettima instead
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Funflipper: 4:00am On Oct 17, 2022
Enny2013:

Tinubu that has refused to appear before any forum in the south, honored the invitation, and appeared at Kadinvest. And no doubt, he's surely going to attend the northern elders forum. This get to show how this man (Tinubu) worship the north.

Let us stop living in denial that the northerners are the real owners of Nigeria while the rest of us are mere tenants. Can afenifere or ohanaze dare such? As things stand today, the northerners dictate what goes on and what doesn’t in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by leketon: 4:06am On Oct 17, 2022
Throwback:

Tinubu wey don arrive already with his massive team.

Abi oooo.

Tinubu knows strategic events that would fetch him votes. He doesn't need to attend any event or honour all invitations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by jamace(m): 4:14am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

You mean the same Arewa joint committee in Kaduna state. The same El'rufai kaduna state?

So Peter obi can actually visit kaduna state again in this life? The same Peter obi that in 2013 when he was governor of Anambra state, locked up Nasir El'rufai in an hotel in Anambra.

I remember he told him then to go back to his Hausa Kaduna, that Anambra state isnt north where Nasir El'rufai can be walking up and down.

100 bags thousand barrels of oil grin

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Abdu81: 4:31am On Oct 17, 2022
Throwback:

Remember the political prostitute and desperate ticket hunter who made Anambrarians suffer and turned many Anambra youths towards drug trafficking that landed them in Asian prisons.

Remember that and then vote wisely.

You are a youth?
But look at what you are supporting,this ?

You want this thing to take care of 200 million destinies, you?
You received money abi?

Very sad, disgraceful.

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by DadaHammed: 4:37am On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu has the least chance of ever ruling this country. Thank God he will fail at the polls.
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by jamace(m): 4:58am On Oct 17, 2022
PETER OBI IS MY CHOICE

By Merit, it’s Peter Obi

By Competence, it’s Peter Obi

By zoning, it’s Peter Obi

By Age, it’s Peter Obi

By intelligence, it’s Peter Obi

By qualifications, it’s Peter Obi

By Federal Character, it’s Peter Obi

By Integrity, it’s Peter Obi

By patriotism, it's Peter Obi

Even health wise, it’s still Peter Obi

VOTE WISELY

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Doyou2019: 5:19am On Oct 17, 2022
inoki247:

lol cry me a river carry your tears go Anambra flood....

we won't leave him naso u people dey drag other candidates buh u no want mak dem drag ur own....

u go cry tire ur cry go full everywhere like flood......

Bumbling fool using a disaster that wreaked havoc in at least 30 states of the federation as a point for senseless political jabs.

Definitely one of the mindless Omo ales amongst us, who after backing Buhari, think an 86-year old crook can change Nigeria.

What a bumbling fool!
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by bitingcool: 5:27am On Oct 17, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Which bombshell will theifnibu drop again?

The little times he had spoke it has been from one bombshell to another.

Recruiting 50million youths into the army.

Cassava, Ewa, garri.

We are polite but shut up your mouth.

Emilokan even though he no well.

Turning a rotten situation into a bad one.

100 bags of oil.

Theifnibu should just go and rest.

na 100 bags of oil funny pass
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by rummmy: 5:31am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

he can't do no shit...
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by rummmy: 5:35am On Oct 17, 2022
Throwback:

Igbos promise and fail.

Obi promised APGA his loyalty, he failed.

Igbos promised Buhari as an uncircumcised Philistine and janja.weed will never rule Nigeria, they failed.

Igbos promised that Tinubu would never win APC presidential ticket and that he would be forced out of the party, but Tinubu won and it was Igbos that failed in PDP they had slaved for and eventually left the party for Labour Party.

Now that you have also promised that Tinubu will never rule this country, I have decided to go order the Aso-Ebi for Tinubu's swearing in as President in 2023.
we did it to awolowo and abiola,,we must also do it to your tinubu...he can only rule the yorubas....
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:35am On Oct 17, 2022
inoki247:

Lol Billionaire with mouth like dey make dere money in SE u think say SE go still dey backward or be low on revenue derr Tax and the company they run Tax alone will be helping ur land.....

So if you like chest beat from now till tomorrow na the state wey dem dey mak dere money dey colet dere revenue....

Dey can only build house in dere Village and du burial that's the only thing nd development ur so called billionaire is adding to ur region....

Even ur Obi no gri open him Mall for Anambra he will rather open in Abuja where money dey nd that's the place where he dey pay the tax no b Anambra so wu dey lose...

Since you guys want to be competing with Zamfara enjoy ur terrorism oh....

South East and my south south are the pillars holding Nigeria, why the so called north no want restructuring, they feed fat from the wealth of south south and south East. Who do commerce pass south easterners?? And the oil from the south south
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by LadyExcellency: 5:40am On Oct 17, 2022
@Seun, please redeem your platform from "like manipulation" the political jobbers are at it again.

Imagine where the "Yes" comment in the middle of the thread got the highest like and others go with the same like counts as if it's computerized.

Manipulators and riggers are using your platform for practice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Danchibez: 5:44am On Oct 17, 2022
Hope this Oldman tinubu will not gaffes again, he better go home and rest. Pls let his children advice him ooo
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by jamace(m): 5:47am On Oct 17, 2022
LadyExcellency:
@Seun, please redeem your platform from "like manipulation" the political jobbers are at it again.

Imagine where the "Yes" comment in the middle of the thread got the highest like and others go with the same like counts as if it's computerized.

Manipulators and riggers are using your platform for practice.
Good observation. In addition, it's like some persons LIKE button has been deactivated, particularly Peter Obi supporters. I don't know why Nigerian youths should be doing "business as usual'" for old crooks.
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Brimstone77: 5:47am On Oct 17, 2022
inoki247:
Tomorrow na Sit at Home for Anambra hope say Obi don leave for the event already make sit at home no go hold him sad shocked

But urchins said obi lives in Lagos nah?

Is Lagos also sitting at home??
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Brimstone77: 5:51am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

*In an hotel*

Quarter system!!

Ndi tinubu spokes men nairaland branch!!
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by coolcare(m): 6:02am On Oct 17, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:

You Yorubas are too lousy, selfcentered and extraordinary bigots. Too petty.
Get lost you slowpoke.

Yoruba your nightmare grin grin
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by ufotunang: 6:13am On Oct 17, 2022
arejibadz:
Tinubu just wanto go and disgrace himself
... remember when tinubu said .from rotten one to bad one
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by VTJN(m): 6:16am On Oct 17, 2022
jamace:
Good observation. In addition, it's like some persons LIKE button has been deactivated, particularly Peter Obi supporters. I don't know why Nigerian youths should be doing "business as usual'" for old crooks.
I hope you know that Tinubu is your next president?
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by godwinkessi: 6:16am On Oct 17, 2022
inoki247:

lol cry me a river carry your tears go Anambra flood....

we won't leave him naso u people dey drag other candidates buh u no want mak dem drag ur own....

u go cry tire ur cry go full everywhere like flood......

You’re the only one crying ooo
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by jamace(m): 6:17am On Oct 17, 2022
VTJN:
I hope you know that Tinubu is your next president?
Yes, president of Lagos .

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by inoki247: 6:18am On Oct 17, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

South East and my south south are the pillars holding Nigeria, why the so called north no want restructuring, they feed fat from the wealth of south south and south East. Who do commerce pass south easterners?? And the oil from the south south

Keep chest beating if you colet ur Biafra ur people will still stay in other region cos nothing dey ur region wey dem wan use mak money....

Nothing dey ur SE when revenue no dey come na why Soludo dey Tax Funeral.....

when he see say na the only way he can generate tax in Anambra ur people only go to SE for funeral nd build house wey dem fit stay anytime dey go Village...
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by inoki247: 6:20am On Oct 17, 2022
godwinkessi:

You’re the only one crying ooo

Lol lie say u no dey under the table like this u wey no fit go outside today dey talk say person dey cry.....

Who's crying between me and u I av my freedom na u no get freedom...
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by VTJN(m): 6:20am On Oct 17, 2022
jamace:
Yes, president of Lagos .
Your kindred will hang his portrait in their office
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Eleyigidgan: 6:21am On Oct 17, 2022
fiizznation:
He(Hakeem) isn't the elder brother of Dr Datti Ahmed. Please Op take note.

And I thought Obi said he doesn't have any business with the North or northerners some years back. So what is he going to do in Kaduna state? If el-rufai want to be vindictive, he can make obi's visit to kaduna a very turbulent one, but I believe el-rufai is not a petty person.
bro how true is this comment below

lhordspy:
Lol.

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by godwinkessi: 6:23am On Oct 17, 2022
inoki247:

Lol lie say u no dey under the table like this u wey no fit go outside today dey talk say person dey cry.....

Who's crying between me and u I av my freedom na u no get freedom...

Can I have ur WhatsApp number? I’ll call u on video call outside by 9am today
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by effort1: 6:24am On Oct 17, 2022
inoki247:

Hope Yoruba Nation agitators will not way lay Tinubu and prevent him from showing up?
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by jamace(m): 6:26am On Oct 17, 2022
VTJN:
Your kindred will hang his portrait in their office
Yes, in Lagos office grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soludo: Nigeria Needs 5 Vice Presidents & A Six-year Single Term For Presidents / The Military Has Sealed Off A Polling Unit In Orolu - Davido Tweet / Peter Obi Suspends Campaign To Visit Flood Victims (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.