Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,472 members, 7,840,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) (29734 Views)

Arewa Joint Committee: SDP Presidential Candidate Highlights His Plans (videos) / Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) / Arewa Joint Committee: What Atiku Said In Kaduna Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by inoki247: 6:27am On Oct 17, 2022
effort1:

Hope Yoruba Nation agitators will not way lay Tinubu and prevent him from showing up?

At least Yoruba Nation agitators are not turning we the citizens to prisoners in our own land or telling us not to go out on Monday....

Just goan hide under the table as always today's Monday.....
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by VTJN(m): 6:28am On Oct 17, 2022
jamace:
Yes, in Lagos office grin
Your Obi with his special centre GCE result will not come distant third
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by effort1: 6:28am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

You mean the same Arewa joint committee in Kaduna state. The same El'rufai kaduna state?

So Peter obi can actually visit kaduna state again in this life? The same Peter obi that in 2013 when he was governor of Anambra state, locked up Nasir El'rufai in an hotel in Anambra.

I remember he told him then to go back to his Hausa Kaduna, that Anambra state isnt north where Nasir El'rufai can be walking up and down.

Payback is b*tch. El'rufai await you, peter.

Can you show us evidence of this claim?

This is how you thrives on lied and claimed that Obi destroyed mosques in Anambra State.

You have starred another round of shame.

Are you ever tired of deception? No?

1 Like

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by EndsarsReloaded: 6:28am On Oct 17, 2022
sayso:

You see why the north is so important. Tinubu had called the bluff for all invited appearances in the south and nothing happened. He dare not call bluff the AREWA invitation.

He knows that majority of Southerners are already aware that he is brain-dead so he keeps avoiding us. He understands that only staunch Yoruba bigots are planning to vote him while their educated ones and Christians would not.

Lastly, in his delusions, Tinubu believe that muslim Northerners would vote for him not minding they've got better candidates in Atiku and Kwankwaso. I just hope he will survive the shock that awaits him.

1 Like

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by effort1: 6:29am On Oct 17, 2022
inoki247:

At least Yoruba Nation agitators are not turning we the citizens to prisoners in our own land or telling us not to go out on Monday....

Just goan hide under the table as always today's Monday.....

At least, you agree Yorubas have their own version of IPOB.
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by inoki247: 6:31am On Oct 17, 2022
effort1:

At least, you agree Yorubas have their own version of IPOB.

But our own version are not killing us goan deal with ur killers and stop blaming imaginary DSS...

Enjoy your Monday sit at home....
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by effort1: 6:35am On Oct 17, 2022
inoki247:

But our own version are not killing us goan deal with ur killers and stop blaming imaginary DSS...

Enjoy your Monday sit at home....

They aren't killing because they don't have guns. Give them AK 47 and let's see what will happen.
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by jamace(m): 6:36am On Oct 17, 2022
VTJN:
Your Obi with his special centre GCE result will not come distant third
And your aged and sick Tinubu, the only accountant who got First Class in a Diploma Course will come a distant last position. grin grin grin.

VOTE WISELY O

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:36am On Oct 17, 2022
inoki247:

Keep chest beating if you colet ur Biafra ur people will still stay in other region cos nothing dey ur region wey dem wan use mak money....

Nothing dey ur SE when revenue no dey come na why Soludo dey Tax Funeral.....

when he see say na the only way he can generate tax in Anambra ur people only go to SE for funeral nd build house wey dem fit stay anytime dey go Village...

Smallie, go study the pyramid of that country, and know why northern Nigeria no go let south East and my south south go. They feed fat, They even feed from the alcohol money they forbid and destroy.

Why shettima said to hell with restructuring.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by inoki247: 6:36am On Oct 17, 2022
effort1:

They aren't killing because they don't have guns. Give them AK 47 and let's see what will happen.

Lol we are not daft like your people even if dey are given Gun we no fit experience the kind of stupidity ur people are passing to u....
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Rapuru14: 6:37am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

You mean the same Arewa joint committee in Kaduna state. The same El'rufai kaduna state?

So Peter obi can actually visit kaduna state again in this life? The same Peter obi that in 2013 when he was governor of Anambra state, locked up Nasir El'rufai in an hotel in Anambra.

I remember he told him then to go back to his Hausa Kaduna, that Anambra state isnt north where Nasir El'rufai can be walking up and down.

Liar!!!

Your hope is only in spinning lies.

That's your only strategy.

1 Like

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by inoki247: 6:38am On Oct 17, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Smallie, go study the pyramid of that country, and know why northern Nigeria no go let south East and my south south go. They feed fat, They even feed from the alcohol money they forbid and destroy.

Why shettima said to hell with restructuring.

You sha dey SS join SE na u people the real Unity beggar u wan go u still dey find means to grab SS land grabbers.....
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by effort1: 6:38am On Oct 17, 2022
inoki247:

Lol we are not daft like your people even if dey are given Gun we no fit experience the kind of stupidity ur people are passing to u....

Lolz. We know the number of atrocities committed by amotekun because they were given guns.

Give Yoruba Nation agitators guns and let's see what they will do with it.

1 Like

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by yankison(m): 6:39am On Oct 17, 2022
Pakute:
It's Baba Ahmed definitely sneaking in Peter Obi into Kaduna for the summit. I'm quite sure he would have prostrated to Elrufai before sneaking in the fraud to Kaduna. Remember, Elrufai locked out Obi from using Arewa house for LP conference. Elrufai would rather die than see an nyamree desecrate the iconic Arewa house.

We are you people like this , how would this country be a better place for us all if you Reason this way .. mehn I’m so sick of sharing the same country with people like you …Such an idiot

1 Like

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by inoki247: 6:40am On Oct 17, 2022
effort1:

Lolz. We know the number of atrocities committed by amotekun because they were given guns.

Give Yoruba Nation agitators guns and let's see if you aren't daft as you claim

Lol the atrocities wey Amotekun don commit I'm sure Ebube agu go don commit times 100 of it.....

You people love killing ursef like bush meat enjoy your killing spree....
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Atlantis585: 6:42am On Oct 17, 2022
Will Tinubu even show up?

If he does will he even answer any questions or just stand there looking and sounding incoherent and like someone high on combination of palmie and hard drugs?

Kwankwaso 2023!

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by effort1: 6:44am On Oct 17, 2022
inoki247:

Lol the atrocities wey Amotekun don commit I'm sure Ebube agu go don commit times 100 of it.....

You people love killing ursef like bush meat enjoy your killing spree....

At least you agreed that amotekun committed atrocities because they have guns.

Now, give Yoruba Nation agitators guns and let's check out something.
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Hussein035: 6:47am On Oct 17, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Tinubu with dead brain will never rule nigeria.

You will see what you've never known about igbos before.

Yorubas you people have gone 100% tribal, be ready for the outcome.
Tinubu will never rule nigeria.

Igbos are the most tribalistic in Nigeria as long as peter obi song can be played in at Atiku's campaign in your tribal bigotry region yet you don't want others to go tribal. Why are you people so full of yourself.

It is painful that you people will open your useless mouth and claim that Lagos is a land of nobody, is Lagos under SS or SE, for you to develop your region is a problem but willing to snatch another people's region after being developed.

All I know is that Tinubu Lagos is you people's London
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Eniitankorede: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2022
Obi has packed his bag of lies ready to confuse everybody again. We are waiting for his lies.
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by RingRoadMafia: 7:01am On Oct 17, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

Agba propagandist, nobody asked you for all this info

Naptu2 I no get any alternate, the person who gave you that name, "agba propagandist", is my brother.

You know, I actually used to have a lot of respect and admiration for you. How and why you turned yourself into a willing tool is what I can't understand.
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by VTJN(m): 7:09am On Oct 17, 2022
jamace:

And your aged and sick Tinubu, the only accountant who got First Class in a Diploma Course will come a distant last position. grin grin grin.

VOTE WISELY O
The earlier you know an igbo man will not rule this beautiful country the better for you bro

Go and check history then you'll understand better
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by VULCAN(m): 7:11am On Oct 17, 2022
See the joy that emanates from this bigot as he discusses ethnic politics.

Nobody should tell me this guy is doing well in life. People that operate at this level are mostly lowlifes

Pakute:
It's Baba Ahmed definitely sneaking in Peter Obi into Kaduna for the summit. I'm quite sure he would have prostrated to Elrufai before sneaking in the fraud to Kaduna. Remember, Elrufai locked out Obi from using Arewa house for LP conference. Elrufai would rather die than see an nyamree desecrate the iconic Arewa house.
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Oracleforce: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Guy leave those Tinubu urchins, they have polarized this election and will receive the greatest shoke of their lives.

Tinubu will never rule nigeria. igbos dont issue threats, they make promises and they keep it.

Tinubu will never ever rule this country.

Another chest-beater sighted...
So, if Tinubu is elected what will you do?
Now, your political gimmick is to use a threat against one of the presidential candidates so that Obituary Pthief can have his way....it will not work m..as a matter of fact... Your comments can take you to jail...
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by manmade(m): 7:57am On Oct 17, 2022
Betnaija hottest odds : tinubu would go 10000000 odd
Tinubu would not go 1.10 odd
If you know you know cheesy
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by RingRoadMafia: 7:57am On Oct 17, 2022
Naptu2 you claim to not have seen my comment yet you're visibly pained. You want me to believe that you're reeling out insults to someone who may have apologized on the post you claimed to have not seen? All those insults, simply because I called you a propagandist? Bruh...
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Oracleforce: 7:58am On Oct 17, 2022
effort1:

Can you show us evidence of this claim?

This is how your classless self, who thrives on shame, claimed that Obi destroyed mosques in Anambra State.

Your ignoble self has starred another round of shame.

Are you ever tired of being shameless? No?

Go and search the evident from your mothers puna...idiot....

Obituary pthief followers are as brutish as a goat....argue blindly...oni kuure
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Pecca: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2022
Guyman01:
Waiting for the next gaffe from Emilokan I know say he will surely misyarn cheesy

Me too
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by milkySperm(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2022
inoki247:

I'm loving this your tears keep crying like Anambra flood....

Tomorrow is sit at home hope say u don dey get ready to hide under the table again....

He doesn't sound like one crying. Instead of repeatedly dismissing his facts with jokes of tears, why not counter his claims brilliantly. You sounding like you have no idea of what to engage him. Is your candidate really suffering dementia?

1 Like

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by milkySperm(m): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

If you have a functional manhood, go and stop PO from entering Kaduna or the meeting venue. If you can't go, simply face your worse to bad dementia candidate for more bed-wetting.
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by oladotun5a: 8:49am On Oct 17, 2022
face your turning of rotten situation to bad one candidate and leave Peter Obi alone.face your turning of rotten situation to bad one candidate and leave Peter Obi alone....
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Themandator: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2022
inoki247:
Tomorrow na Sit at Home for Anambra hope say Obi don leave for the event already make sit at home no go hold him sad shocked

Think of your candidate ..leave Obi to find his way there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 / Emir Of Kano Muhammadu Sanusi II As A Youth In 1970: Photo / Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.