Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,526 members, 7,850,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) (29764 Views)

Arewa Joint Committee: SDP Presidential Candidate Highlights His Plans (videos) / Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) / Arewa Joint Committee: What Atiku Said In Kaduna Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by jamace(m): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2022
VTJN:
The earlier you know an igbo man will not rule this beautiful country the better for you bro

Go and check history then you'll understand better
You are joking. If Fulani that is a minor ethic group in Nigeria can rule Nigeria, why can't a major ethnic group like Igbo, rule Nigeria?
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by inoki247: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2022
Themandator:

Think of your candidate ..leave Obi to find his way there

Why're you crying you drag other candidates buh you guy's ar always pained wen others du same....

You guys can't take half of what u dish out....
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by effort1: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2022
Oracleforce:

Go and search the evident from your mothers puna...idiot....

Obituary pthief followers are as brutish as a goat....argue blindly...oni kuure

Why are you quick to abuse people's mothers?
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Themandator: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2022
inoki247:

Why're you crying you drag other candidates buh you guy's ar always pained wen others du same....

You guys can't take half of what u dish out....

Both Tinubu and (bi have been alloted time to speak , your concern should be your candidate maximizing the opportunity not whether Obi will be able to leave Anambra state q...he has two airports to choose from to make his trip
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:31am On Oct 17, 2022
inoki247:

You sha dey SS join SE na u people the real Unity beggar u wan go u still dey find means to grab SS land grabbers.....

I be full blooded waffy boy, born and raised in Pti road, full uvwie pikin, I grow with so many Igbos for area, and Yorubas including few Hausas, you can’t take the enterprising nature of the Igbos. Never.

1 Like

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Freebills12: 11:33am On Oct 17, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
lhordspy:
Lol.

You mean the same Arewa joint committee in Kaduna state. The same El'rufai kaduna state?

So Peter obi can actually visit kaduna state again in this life? The same Peter obi that in 2013 when he was governor of Anambra state, locked up Nasir El'rufai in a hotel in Anambra.

I remember he told him then to go back to his Hausa Kaduna, that Anambra state isnt north where Nasir El'rufai can be walking up and down.

Payback is b*tch. El'rufai await you, peter.

In order to sell tribalism, you indict yourself! El Rufia a governor in 2013? How on earth is it possible? From 2013 to 2022 is 9 years plus already. You are just a disgrace together with those that liked and shared your post without thinking!

1 Like

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by lhordspy: 11:35am On Oct 17, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

In order to sell tribalism, you indict yourself! El Rufia a governor in 2013? How on earth is it possible? From 2013 to 2022 is 9 years plus already. You are just a disgrace together with those that liked and shared your post without thinking!

Try to always read and understand before always rushing to comment.

Go back and try reading again, but this time gently. You will understand.
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Olowoeko11: 11:59am On Oct 17, 2022
Pls any station showing it ?
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Oracleforce: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
effort1:

Why are you quick to abuse people's mothers? Is it because your mother's vaginna has become a carnival for the whole street and has no value in your eyes again?

The obituary you desire will happen to you and your entire family.

The "Obedience" we desire will happen to us and our families.

Your mother has been use from.her youth..and in her uselessness toward some dirty guys in the street was why were born....she is as useless as a public dog where any public animals and goats take pleasure in her out. ..and that was why your life is not progressing because you are born through a cursed family...

And Obituary that has been happening in the entire Igbo family will eventually reach your family turn. where all your siblings will be dripping dead one after the other.... without a good legacy....

Anofia! Oni kuure
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Jostoman: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
tribalmall:
Make the lying bastard bo lie there tomorrow say brewery employs 70% of Nigerians na stone dem go stone the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal bastard Peter Obi o. No say I no tell you.

as e dey pain you e go dey sweet us shocked
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by madapcmod: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Which bombshell will theifnibu drop again?

The little times he had spoke it has been from one bombshell to another.

Recruiting 50million youths into the army.

Cassava, Ewa, garri.

We are polite but shut up your mouth.

Emilokan even though he no well.

Turning a rotten situation into a bad one.

100 bags of oil.

Theifnibu should just go and rest.

Let me quote this so I can update the future bombshell by Baba Agbado Emilokan

You forgot " a egg per shild"

You cannot harvest corn, the day it's maize is planted grin
Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Moneymakeman: 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
fiizznation:
He(Hakeem) isn't the elder brother of Dr Datti Ahmed. Please Op take note.

And I thought Obi said he doesn't have any business with the North or northerners some years back. So what is he going to do in Kaduna state? If el-rufai want to be vindictive, he can make obi's visit to kaduna a very turbulent one, but I believe el-rufai is not a petty person.

Hey aboki PO just landed in kd ..let ur hellrofire do his worse..not coming to unknown nairaland to rant

1 Like

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by Dshocker(m): 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

You mean the same Arewa joint committee in Kaduna state. The same El'rufai kaduna state?

So Peter obi can actually visit kaduna state again in this life? The same Peter obi that in 2013 when he was governor of Anambra state, locked up Nasir El'rufai in a hotel in Anambra.

I remember he told him then to go back to his Hausa Kaduna, that Anambra state isnt north where Nasir El'rufai can be walking up and down.

Payback is b*tch. El'rufai await you, peter.

If it were true, let El Rufai come out and say it...

I guess you did not learn A is for apple in your nursery education.

1 Like

Re: Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) by ossrojustice(m): 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
If you are not confused who is to be tblame for the set at home order? Peter Obi abi, for your information I am from Benin and not seat at home here,the north still remain the most in unsecured place in Nigeria what have your so called fg done about it ? A soldier was killed I. Imo state and other soldiers came and stated killing people from house to house, is that how operation is done? There are videos evidence to this, go after the real perpetrators nobody will compline
inoki247:

Lol If FG intervened and start killing the bad element you people will still come out and cry and say FG are killing the innocent wetin u guys want...

You dey enjoy your sit at home still blaming the FG abg carry ur confusion comot for here...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement / Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio / Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.