Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

I Select Men Becos My Thing Is The Sweetest “- Popular Ig Influencer Brags - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Select Men Becos My Thing Is The Sweetest “- Popular Ig Influencer Brags (513 Views)

Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video / My Thing Is Sweet In The Middle' - Tiwa Savage Brags (video) / Don't Commit Suicide Yet, You Promise To Lick My Thing. - Lady Tells Asiwaju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Select Men Becos My Thing Is The Sweetest “- Popular Ig Influencer Brags by pickmeout: 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
She love dressing snazzy and whenever she flaunts her dress online, it attracts attention.

Lerins captioned her recent post saying ”

YOU SHOULD BE HERE ”. Her caption is communicative, but some upcoming fashionistas might find it difficult to understand.

Lerins was trying to communicate to her fans and viewers online that fashion is essential and it’s the easiest way to maintain your personality and charisma. According to Lerins post, she trying to say that the widest thing she has done to get someone’s attention is by dressing sizzling and outstanding.

SEE PHOTOS:
https://www.sowhatcomesnext.xyz/i-select-men-becos-my-thing-is-the-sweetest-popular-ig-influencer-brags-with-captivating-video-posewatch/

Re: I Select Men Becos My Thing Is The Sweetest “- Popular Ig Influencer Brags by Jeon(f): 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
Breast Men will appreciate you.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life Almost The Same As British Culture / 15 Signs Your (marriage Will End In Divorce):and Why You Must Avoid It. / Cockoldery! Ladies, What Do Think???!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.