Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% (14876 Views)

Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students / Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 / Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by money121(m): 7:17am On Oct 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by money121(m): 7:17am On Oct 17, 2022
Nora22:
So bad
Olodo grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by money121(m): 7:18am On Oct 17, 2022
Tboy222:
Hmmn that is good, but do Govt actually give out bursary nowadays.
Yes ooo
Lagos state is confirmed..

Back then in lasu
My tuition fees is 25k

Bursary is 50k

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by Echoban: 7:19am On Oct 17, 2022
Tboy222:
Hmmn that is good, but do Govt actually give out bursary nowadays.

This is Lagos bro. No b Enugu

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by Honestfrend: 7:19am On Oct 17, 2022
It's part of election strategy... Many won't know. All the same he has don well.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by Verysmart101: 7:20am On Oct 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

The Bad Belle ones will still say he increased it so Tinubu can steal it from Lagos Students

Why must u show ur stupidity here? Can't u hide Ur useless behaviour for once

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by premierlead: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2022
Is it applicable to postgraduate students as well?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by manmade(m): 7:22am On Oct 17, 2022
VULCAN:
This is good news.

Thank God for elections, that's the only time the political class remembers the poor.

Three months after winning elections APC will pass Draconian fines to recover this bursary money.

Lollz. We know them
don't mind them , they increased scholarship from 10k to 20k and the school fees is over 100k, who is deceiving who?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by Sircarma99: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2022
Whatever you need now is given to you in a time like this.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by Jemex003: 7:23am On Oct 17, 2022
kerry57:
Na so, how many students dey truely get the bursary?

It’s for legible students not second or third citizen of Lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 17, 2022
At this point, I'm super delighted I'm very close to wrapping up my relocation plans with my family.

Nigeria isn't going to get better anytime soon and Nigerians clearly deserve all the pains they're going through.

These politicians subject you to years of untold hardship, then throw peanuts at your feet during election seasons and trust docile and shallow-minded Nigerians to sing their praises.

Even a blind man with a modicum of sense can recognise the fact that all Sanwo-olu has been doing since Tinubu declared his presidential ambition, is at the behest of his master. They're too ashamed to campaign with Buhari's legacy, Lagos now becomes the working template upon which they'll sell their cheap propaganda and look at Nigerians drooling all over themselves.

Godforbid that I raise my children in this cesspit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by Kennitrust(m): 7:27am On Oct 17, 2022
Preelection benefits

Tactically to lure the youth to support his aged uncle

All through the years, they couldn't do it until election O'Clock.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by pquaver(m): 7:28am On Oct 17, 2022
VULCAN:
This is good news.

Thank God for elections, that's the only time the political class remembers the poor.

Three months after winning elections APC will pass Draconian fines to recover this bursary money.

Lollz. We know them

And what will PDP and LP do after winning? Is it not same thing.. Wailing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by Announced3: 7:28am On Oct 17, 2022
DesChyko:
Production not consumption.

undecided

Of the total domestic debt owed by the 36 states in Nigeria, 28% is owed by Lagos.

Of the total external debt owed by the 36 states in Nigeria, 15% is owed by Lagos.

Guess what a 100% increment will do this debt profile?

Shatap pigs
Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by Hydroxide(m): 7:30am On Oct 17, 2022
kerry57:
Delta state is very consistent with bursary payment. Both Delta state Govt and Desopadec

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:31am On Oct 17, 2022
If your response to every good news is to be sarcastic , derisive , make mockery, seek negatives rather than the positives, you are a like one who is cursed....

Are you cursed?

Do you want to be curse free?

Start by being positive and happy about good news about others.

God help bad belle people to remove the nastiness In them.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by Bigchristo: 7:33am On Oct 17, 2022
tribalmall:
benefits.https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/sanwo-olu-increases-lagos-students-bursary-by-100/
When election is near they will be enticing citizens most especially the youths and students with juicy offer, just mistakenly vote them in again they will flop completely
Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by CivilEngineer90: 7:34am On Oct 17, 2022
kerry57:
even though apc was a sham govt but I give it to Adams oshiomhole for honoring that bursary payment in Edo state. The previous govt before him did nothing he actually made it a reality.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by GreenCovering: 7:38am On Oct 17, 2022
. Started by Tinubu, tripled by Fashola, and now doubled by Sanwo Olu.

That's a working template right there.

The figures dey mad for students.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by wepoba9: 7:43am On Oct 17, 2022
Nora22:
So bad
uneducated lady spotted

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by sojisenai(m): 7:45am On Oct 17, 2022
Nice development..

Meanwhile, if you have an elderly loved one, or a friend who is sick or disabled...and you need a reputable company to [provide quality care for them, kindly check my signature for the best caregiving service company around.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by DenreleDave(m): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2022
Inian:
Please someone should help me, have been pleading for little assistance so I can eat but no help and I have ulcer now am very sick and I can't afford to buy drugs or even to eat. Am still pleading, please no matter how small please help me so I can buy some medicine and if it is to eat please. May God replenish you in Jesus name Amen. Account num:
6[/color][color=dark]1 GT Bank
Angel yom

Scammer.. Keep opening different accounts

U never change bank oo cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by Painsoother(m): 7:58am On Oct 17, 2022
Chrisswillz:
[b][/b]He appealed to the students over a little delay in the payment of the remaining 2020/2021 and 2021/2022 bursary/ scholarship
I smell something fishy, politics at play here.
Quit smelling fish uncle, your thoughts are not far from the fact, that news represents one of the many ways ruling party plays to the gallery, just to tickle the brain of the gullibles. Isn't it a kindergarten drama that a supposed dividend of democracy that is due to students was not released to them from 2020 to 2023, only for the hoarders to realize that another election is around the corner and then announce an increament and willingness to disburse the same bursary they hoarded since after being elected. Whoever that believe and rejoice over that stunt is truly gullible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by Menclothing: 7:58am On Oct 17, 2022
Good I respect you sir
If other state richer than lagos in naija delta can do this Nigeria will be a better place
Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by tollyboy5(m): 7:59am On Oct 17, 2022
manmade:
don't mind them , they increased scholarship from 10k to 20k and the school fees is over 100k, who is deceiving who?
My Lagos state bursary is 50k now that it is increased it will be 100k.
We use to have a special Lagos state ATM with our name one it then. It's meant for only Lagos indigene.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by manmade(m): 8:01am On Oct 17, 2022
tollyboy5:

My Lagos state bursary is 50k now that it is increased it will be 100k.
We use to have a special Lagos state ATM with our name one it then. It's meant for only Lagos indigene.
how much is your school fees , total package?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by tollyboy5(m): 8:03am On Oct 17, 2022
Painsoother:
Quit smelling fish uncle, your thoughts are not far from the fact, that news represents one of the many ways ruling party plays to the gallery, just to tickle the brain of the gullibles. Isn't it a kindergarten drama that a supposed dividend of democracy that is due to students was not released to them from 2020 to 2023, only for the hoarders to realize that another election is around the corner and then announce an increament and willingness to disburse the same bursary they hoarded since after being elected. Whoever that believe and rejoice over that stunt is truly gullible.
It's actually fishy but the way the Lagos state bursary work is different.
It seems some governor don't know about it until they become Lagos governor.
They try to avoid it but the way the bursary works it cant be avoided. It will only accumulate more debt for the incoming administration because scholarship board will keep on conducting new interview for fresh men of Lagos indigene to be precise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by tollyboy5(m): 8:04am On Oct 17, 2022
manmade:
how much is your school fees , total package?
I'm not schooling in Lagos. I'm in a federal uni, my school fee is bt 13k to 15k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by manmade(m): 8:12am On Oct 17, 2022
tollyboy5:

I'm not schooling in Lagos. I'm in a federal uni, my school fee is bt 13k to 15k
okay
Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by trantayo: 8:12am On Oct 17, 2022
You called it good news but Peter Obi urchins would surely say otherwise. Children of haters, what is your take on this? My governor, continues to move forward. Tinubu, victory in 2023 presidential election is certain by God grace. Peter Obi boys, please be happy because Tinubu is our next president.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by N3wman: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2022
Crebonn:
He try
do you buy too? i hav a 2017 4k+ friends fb acc for sale.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% by Painsoother(m): 8:14am On Oct 17, 2022
Buddha3:
At this point, I'm super delighted I'm very close to wrapping up my relocation plans with my family.

Nigeria isn't going to get better anytime soon and Nigerians clearly deserve all the pains they're going through.

These politicians subject you to years of untold hardship, then throw peanuts at your feet during election seasons and trust docile and shallow-minded Nigerians to sing their praises.

Even a blind man with a modicum of sense can recognise the fact that all Sanwo-olu has been doing since Tinubu declared his presidential ambition, is at the behest of his master. They're too ashamed to campaign with Buhari's legacy, Lagos now becomes the working template upon which they'll sell their cheap propaganda and look at Nigerians drooling all over themselves.

Godforbid that I raise my children in this cesspit!
Congrats to you!, to be honest, these bunch of irredeemable urchins are really surpressing the little hope of a better Nigeria left in me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katsina: Tribunal Sacks 2 PDP Reps Over Forgery Of Primary School Certificates / I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu / President Buhari Signs Paris Agreement On Climate Change (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.