Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) (1735 Views)

It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 / Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 / Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:34am On Oct 17, 2022
I keenly and carefully followed and watched the speech of some major participants at the event a d was dissapointed by both Mr Tinubu and The Federal Government representative woman during their speeches,

A computer tablet (An ICT device) is mounted on the podium from where participants can quickly and ergonomically access the soft copies of the prepared speech and share with the audience on the screen.

While HRM Sanusi Lamido Sanusi used the tablet in showing impressive statistical data on how terrible Nigeria economy is with emphasis on petrol alleged official daily consumption data, the Executive Governor of Kaduna state follow suit with easy while comfortably reading out from the same gadget

It got to Tinubu's turn, and the man went straight to a separate analogue podium with his handwritten or at worst typed speech reading out directly from the papers, I conclusively deducted that he is not computer literate in this century, no wonder he isn't active on social media.

How will he handle the rigours of office engagements with analogue skills? This means everything will have to be done for him.......indeed, you can't solve Nigeria 21st century digital problems with analogue skills.

ANYWAY,I DON'T EXPECT MUCH FROM A MAN THAT LEFT OFFICE 15YEARS AGO AND REFUSED TO UPDATE AND UPGRADE HIMSELF IN ALL THE AREAS OF LIFE APART FROM IMPOSING CANDIDATES ON PEOPLE AND LOOTING OUR PATRIMONY THROUGH PROXY.....EVEN ATIKU UPGRADE PASS THIS ONE.
Thanks
Vote wisely
Vote OBI-DATTI

6 Likes

Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 17, 2022
Sure!!

5 Likes

Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 17, 2022
And you want to lead Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by WibusJaga: 6:41am On Oct 17, 2022
Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:43am On Oct 17, 2022
darling2222:
And you want to lead Nigeria

Just imagine
If not for selfishness and greed,I see no other reason why Tinubu is subjecting himself to this type of rigourous stress and pains just for the sake of "Emilokan"

I don envy him on this, at his age, I hope to be peacefully resting and enjoying the fruits of my labour with my family.....he forgot the life expectancy in Nigeria is low.

7 Likes

Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by Kagd10: 6:45am On Oct 17, 2022
greatiyk4u:
I keenly and carefully followed and watched the speech of some major participants at the event a d was dissapointed by both Mr Tinubu and The Federal Government representative woman during their speeches,

A computer tablet (An ICT device) is mounted on the podium from where participants can quickly and ergonomically access the soft copies of the prepared speech and share with the audience on the screen.

While HRM Sanusi Lamido Sanusi used the tablet in showing impressive statistical data on how terrible Nigeria economy is with emphasis on petrol alleged official daily consumption data, the Executive Governor of Kaduna state follow suit with easy while comfortably reading out from the same gadget

It got to Tinubu's turn, and the man went straight to a separate analogue podium with his handwritten or at worst typed speech reading out directly from the papers, I conclusively deducted that he is not computer literate in this century, no wonder he isn't active on social media.

How will he handle the rigours of office engagements with analogue skills? This means everything will have to be done for him.......indeed, you can't solve Nigeria 21st century digital problems with analogue skills.

Thanks
Vote wisely
Vote OBI-DATTI

An international accountant isn't computer literate? Na you be total illiterateeee. You dey mad!

3 Likes

Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by robinso01(m): 6:46am On Oct 17, 2022
Not trying to support him, but what if he has already had everything detailed in the paper? Looking at Sanusi and el rufai, it seems they came with their tablet.

3 Likes

Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 17, 2022
greatiyk4u:

Just imagine
If not for selfishness and greed,I see no other reason why Tinubu is subjecting himself to this type of rigourous stress and pains just for the sake of "Emilokan"

I don envy him on this, at his age, I hope to be peacefully resting and enjoying the fruits of my labour with my family.....he forgot the life expectancy in Nigeria is low.

Seriously
Old man for that matter,who did he want to lead, himself or his children?

3 Likes

Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:47am On Oct 17, 2022
greatiyk4u:

Thanks
Vote wisely
Vote OBI-DATTI
Tinubu will be a disaster if ....

3 Likes

Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by Racoon(m): 6:48am On Oct 17, 2022
The red flags against Tinubu are still staring us in the face. We have had enough of Buhari. Let's do it right.

3 Likes

Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by nnachukz(m): 6:49am On Oct 17, 2022
Kagd10:

An international accountant isn't computer literate? Na you be total illiterateeee. You dey mad!

Which international accountant? The one that ran away from ICAN invitation to avoid exposing himself as fake certificate carrier?

5 Likes

Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by Racoon(m): 6:50am On Oct 17, 2022
Kagd10:
World class accountant running from local gathering of accounts? International accountant of drug running and bullion vans corruption only.It is never easy defending Tinubu/APC.

3 Likes

Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by Kagd10: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2022
Racoon:
World class accountant running from local gathering of accounts? International accountant of drug running and bullion vans corruption only.It is never easy defending Tinubu/APC.

Deloitte, Mobil, GTE, Anderson etc where Tinubu worked state otherwise. You dey mad! Even those who work in Nigeria local bank are good with computer. You dey mad I repeat!

1 Like

Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by Racoon(m): 6:56am On Oct 17, 2022
Kagd10:
Deloitte, Mobil, GTE, Anderson etc where Tinubu worked state otherwise. You dey mad! Even those who work in Nigeria local bank are good with computer. You dey mad I repeat!

2 Likes

Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by Eniitankorede: 6:58am On Oct 17, 2022
greatiyk4u:

Thanks
Vote wisely
Vote OBI-DATTI

Not computer literate and he worked at Deloitte, Mobil etc? Bunch of jokers.

3 Likes

Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by Abfinest007(m): 7:11am On Oct 17, 2022
His eyes are too weak even when he's still putting on glasses
Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by Raymond0008(m): 7:19am On Oct 17, 2022
The Podium Is not a digitalize one as you claimed. If you follow sanusi on Facebook, you will notice that he do read from his iPad to people during his teaching and same goes to El-Rufai also because he owns an iPad also.
Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by DSC7: 7:25am On Oct 17, 2022
See as the sound engineer dey look am in the first picture cheesy cheesy grin

Like wtf is this old cargo saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 7:50am On Oct 17, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Not computer literate and he worked at Deloitte, Mobil etc? Bunch of jokers.

He allegedly worked there about 30years ago when ICT hasn't evolved this high, besides, working there a guarantee to automatic computer literacy?

Like Tinubu like his Supporters
Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by EndsarsReloaded: 7:51am On Oct 17, 2022
Lol, seems you were even expecting much from the brain-dead and corrupt Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Lols, self acclaimed international account that can't attend ICAN conference but rushed to Kaduna state where he intent to impress the Northerners but ended up embarrassing himself the more.

The evidence is there not you arguing from emotion
Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 7:55am On Oct 17, 2022
Raymond0008:
The Podium Is not a digitalize one as you claimed. If you follow sanusi on Facebook, you will notice that he do read from his iPad to people during his teaching and same goes to El-Rufai also because he owns an iPad also.

See stupid argument, didn't they use same IPAD?
Is IPAD too expensive for Tinubu to own one?

Anyway, I don't expect much from him.
Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 8:00am On Oct 17, 2022
robinso01:
Not trying to support him, but what if he has already had everything detailed in the paper? Looking at Sanusi and el rufai, it seems they came with their tablet.

Didn't you see Sanusi work on the projector screen?
Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by wonlasewonimi: 8:03am On Oct 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Someone that said people are tweeting on WhatsApp is computer literate?
Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by tribalmall: 8:07am On Oct 17, 2022
Exactly ! Now imagine a lunatic claiming that brewery he invested in employees 60% of the population of a state of over 2 million people.

Should Nigerians not gather to stone such a despicable lying bastard to death this morning ?!

wonlasewonimi:

Someone that said people are tweeting on WhatsApp is computer literate?
Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by rolams(m): 8:10am On Oct 17, 2022
He may have a contrary view.
Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by wonlasewonimi: 8:13am On Oct 17, 2022
tribalmall:
Exactly ! Now imagine a lunatic claiming that brewery he invested in employees 60% of the population of a state of over 2 million people.

Should Nigerians not gather to stone such a despicable lying bastard to death this morning ?!

He said 60% of the employees are from the state. Bro read to understand.
Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by techWriter3: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2022
And you thing to advantage Nigeria
Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 10:17am On Oct 17, 2022
tribalmall:

The Shame is on you as you can't prove the bolder sunless you have comprehension deficiencies
Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by Kagd10: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2022
greatiyk4u:

He allegedly worked there about 30years ago when ICT hasn't evolved this high, besides, working there a guarantee to automatic computer literacy?

Like Tinubu like his Supporters
Oodee, Ict was already in Nigeria before 1960 and was already in Usa since time memorial. Tinubu worked for several international companies (USA) until 1993. You're patheticcc.
Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by Kagd10: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2022
greatiyk4u:

Didn't you see Sanusi work on the projector screen?
Odensin, if you did a seminar work in uni, you would know that you would have previously submitted your disc/usb file to those handling the projector before taking the podium. Tinubu doesn't have such luxury time even as he had just arrived from Lagos. Meanwhile what's wrong in making a quick write up on the sheet to read? You dey mad?
Re: Kadinvest 2023.......tinubu Is Not Computer Literate..(photos) by franchasofficia: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2022
Oluwole is in Lagos state for a reason grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: You Have Shot Your Self In The Leg Huriwa Tells Appeal Court / Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport / It's Now Obvious The Obidients Can Never Accept The Outcome Of SC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.