Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots (11069 Views)

Reply: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots. A suggestion to seun / Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This / Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by deloon(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
donphilopus:
Seun, you were complaining about Tinubu's bots. Have you checked the first comment on the thread below? How did the said person get so many likes within two hours when other comments couldn't get same number of likes?

https://www.nairaland.com/7456154/bayo-onanuga-didnt-apologise-duke

That is an intelligible post. And after I read it, I was moved it to give it the like it deserved. That is to tell you that the likes are organic because the post expresses a view that many people here agree with.
I had to go searching for the post to give it a like because you linked the topic rather than the actual post. And I discovered that it had generated even more likes. 640 when I checked. I am not surprised it did.
https://www.nairaland.com/7456154/bayo-onanuga-didnt-apologise-duke#118765180
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Almiron: 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sweetplum:

Seems you don't like Tinubu. Other candidates too must be getting fake likes if you should investigated all. Am not a Tinubu agent but I hate the way they attack him unjustly thereby making him more popular. Especially from the snakelike Atiku lapdogs.
A site owner should be indifferent.
And it's your failure that your site is being riddled with fake likes.

Meanwhile, seems you v not learned from the way your site was hacked in 2014. Rumours has it that you were crying like a baby to recover lost data of 6months you couldn't get back.

Maje ki won da e loro, Seun. Stay out of politics. Build your respect profile like Mark Zuckerberg. Ki o ye se falafolo bi Jack Dorsey.
Work on your site that look so unattractive and lack basic functions of social media interactions. Aside creating topics and quoting, all other tools of your site are extremely outdated. You are so scared to change the outlook of the site that idea of better modification dried up in your head.
And I can help you o but your focus is on Tinubu.
I was never wrong, i knew you be fake (f), nairaland transgender lol. Insult me and lose your moniker.
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
Almiron:
I was never wrong, i knew you be fake (f), nairaland transgender lol. Insult me and lose your moniker.
Firstly am not fake. Secondly you are wrong. If you deserve insult, you ll get loads of it cos you don't know how I knew about nairaland, my age, profession and my hobbies.
And for calling me a transgender, you are very stupi d!
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Bryan88(m): 1:57am On Jan 15, 2023
alanto:

Never seen you before but person like you no fit stand my front talk shiit so no, I'm not pained .. na seun I de worry for...
say u be who? Ogbeni abeg park one side.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Reps Should End ‘Crazy’ Electricity Bills - Angry Customers / PDP Holds Emergency NEC Meeting Following APC Successful Caucus Meeting Today / Dele Momodu: I Lost My Father When I Was Barely 13, In 1973

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.