Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots (11070 Views)

Reply: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots. A suggestion to seun / Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This / Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by ZombieSlayer1: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Seun should have been a little bit diplomatic. Being specific by bringing in Tinubu's name shows some form of bias or trying to play to please some other sets of people. He should have just said 'bots liking posts on the Politics section' rather than including the name of a particular candidate.
Check the attached image, do you now see why he said TInubu bots? I made that screenshot myself

8 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by ZombieSlayer1: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
seunmsg:

If you are sincere and smart, it should be clear to you that people are complaining about the politicization of the matter and nothing else. Who Nairaland like help?

If seun want to tackle bots on Nairaland, he should do it without the crass politicization. What exactly does he mean by “Tinubu Bots”. Did Tinubu create any bots on Nairaland? When the canceling guys were active, did we refer to them as Peter Obi bots?

If there are bots on Nairaland, they were created by various people for various reasons. Opening a thread to lie that all bots on this forum were created by Tinubu is stupidity at its highest form. This thread is a disgrace and an anomaly. We shall be here to see how it all ends.
Admit to the fact that you urchins use bots. I thought you've always said that "likes" and social media doesn't matter so why are you urchins putting so much resources into bots?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by mocochannel: 7:22am On Oct 20, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Seun if you can't build and design Nairaland to an advance forum like Quora, just sell it or rather sell it to me, I will hire professional developers to design it into a world class forum—my problem with you is that you are greedy with this forum, you don't want any change whatsoever and lastly I have noticed that you don't want to spend your money by hiring professional web developers.

However, I have noticed how you are always active on Twitter, why don't you learn from Twitter? if Twitter owners were stingy, the app wouldn't have gone far and even become the top social app on this earth.

Just heed to the advice of members here and change the Outlook of this forum.
Guy u re too dummmmbbbbbbbbb
Go n b using only twitter na
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by mocochannel: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2022
candidtalk:

Nothing wrong with his IQ. He is just a nerd. Nerds never really know much outside their narrow field of interest or occupational endeavours.

This is why Seun is incredibly dumb about politics and lack emotional intelligence as most nerds do.

It is emotional intelligence, for example, that will make a well-adjusted adult understand that Tinubu may have flaws but he is by far the best candidate when viewed in terms of the reality of Nigeria and the specific solutions she requires.

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by mocochannel: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2022
inforesource:

If truly you wrote this, then I am so disappointed in you. I know that you have been in this business for a long time now and knows how to handle things of this nature. So go ahead and do the job.

Go to warrior forum and learn.

Thank you.
wat is really special about warrior forum lolzzz?

Oga u re just a hater.
U knw wat? Just go n be using wf instead of nl.
Wat re u still doin here

1 Like

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by inforesource: 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
mocochannel:
wat is really special about warrior forum lolzzz?

Oga u re just a hater.
U knw wat? Just go n be using wf instead of nl.
Wat re u still doin here
I no come undisturbed this your response oo. Did you read and assimilate what I wrote? Be slow to type quick to read.
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by mocochannel: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
inforesource:

I no come undisturbed this your response oo. Did you read and assimilate what I wrote? Be slow to type quick to read.
rest abeg

1 Like

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by meobizy(f): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2022
Seun:

If you come across any anti-APC or anti-Tinubu post with excessive likes, please post a link to it here.
Your forum is populated with bots, trolls, spammers, scammers and corrupt moderators.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by ReubenSandwich(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2022
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I have noticed the fake likes by Tinubu Bots. Unfortunately, I'm still trying to find a permanent solution to this problem.

I have failed to deploy the solutions that I have because I feel they will either be circumvented pretty easily or cause too much collateral damage.

1. If you have ideas, please post them here.
2. Please use this page to report any post that has a suspiciously high number of likes.

I apologize for the delay in fixing this problem. We will fix this and any other problems as soon as possible.

Regards,
Seun.

Seun, do you know that some members, at least 8 of them (or maybe one under many names), have been copying and pasting posts back and forth between Nairaland and other forums, pretending to be posting their own words?

3 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Pristine664: 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I have noticed the fake likes by Tinubu Bots. Unfortunately, I'm still trying to find a permanent solution to this problem.

I have failed to deploy the solutions that I have because I feel they will either be circumvented pretty easily or cause too much collateral damage.

2. Please use this page to report any post that has a suspiciously high number of likes.

I apologize for the delay in fixing this problem. We will fix this and any other problems as soon as possible.

Regards,
Seun.

Well, I don't care about the three major presidential candidates but Seun this is really low coming from you. Mentioning the supporters of a particular candidate reeks of cowardice and desperation to be accepted by the others. Supporters of all candidates generate fake "likes" on different social media platforms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by HardMirror(m): 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
MaliCampus:
This is not the first time the issue of bots is coming up. A thread was created before and he apologized and promised to look into it and take action.He didn't mention any candidate then.He promised to tackle it. I'm sure the solution didn't work and he now knows does responsible for the bots.The reason he opened this thread to seak for advice.
any one that has not noticed that tinubu is using bots here is an incincere person. I have noticed it since last year. All the comments supporting tinumbu usually get the same number of likes especially on the first page. I also noticed different accounts posting exactly the same comments

5 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by HardMirror(m): 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
Pristine664:

Well, I don't care about the three major presidential candidates but Seun this is really low coming from you. Mentioning the supporters of a particular candidate reeks of cowardice and desperation to be accepted by the others. Supporters of all candidates generate fake "likes" on different social media platforms.
you are a dishonest person. Except you are not consistent on nairaland. Do you know what bots are? Do you know how to spot posts made by bots? If yes then you would know that tunubu bots has become a nuisance on this site and he has every right to address this issue.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by HardMirror(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Check the attached image, do you now see why he said TInubu bots? I made that screenshot myself
dont mind the illiterates something i have been observing since last year.

5 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by HardMirror(m): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
meobizy:
Your forum is populated with bots, trolls, spammers, scammers and corrupt moderators.
fact!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Anetorfavour: 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
alanto:
And what about Obidients comment that generate 1000 likes in minutes abi na so nigerians love the liar... Pro Tinubu comments don't get as much likes as Obidients comment. Seun you don de allow them de whine you be progressive with sense. Abeg

E remain small make you use the urchin tag on them....

They have succeeded in making you silence Helinus and the rest of them and u are still going...
No worry....

If you try rubbish, we go leave nairaland for you, fold our hands, wait for when the zombidient you support now turn against you...

Modified:
When Obi gets people to support him it's organic but for others if it's not bot then it's money induced.... Because Tinubu that has done so much in terms of human development and governance can't get people to support him but obi that doesn't have anyone to openly support him is the one that doesn't use bot or doesn't spend shi shi abi?
Like I said before I don't have issues with any of you na Seun I pity
E pain u die ���Seun dum see d light and is finally Obidient. Na person when they autistic and inhuman dey support batman. I commiserate with u���urchins

3 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Anetorfavour: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
alanto:

Seun you see... I know you will leave this comment and the commenter but if this was a Tinubu supporter you mod will ban him until after the election.... No worry o... My new job no kuku permit me to use nairaland like before.
Nor allow bad belle and jealousy for the Obidient movement wound your right kidney oo

1 Like

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Anetorfavour: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Seems you don't like Tinubu. Other candidates too must be getting fake likes if you should investigated all. Am not a Tinubu agent but I hate the way they attack him unjustly thereby making him more popular. Especially from the snakelike Atiku lapdogs.
A site owner should be indifferent.
And it's your failure that your site is being riddled with fake likes.

Meanwhile, seems you v not learned from the way your site was hacked in 2014. Rumours has it that you were crying like a baby to recover lost data of 6months you couldn't get back.

Maje ki won da e loro, Seun. Stay out of politics. Build your respect profile like Mark Zuckerberg. Ki o ye se falafolo bi Jack Dorsey.
Work on your site that look so unattractive and lack basic functions of social media interactions. Aside creating topics and quoting, all other tools of your site are extremely outdated. You are so scared to change the outlook of the site that idea of better modification dried up in your head.
And I can help you o but your focus is on Tinubu.
This is what we are saying Obi became evil simply because he wants to better d life's of ordinary Nigerians. Today that Seun decided to be more pragmatic and realistic on the current event of things he has been tagged evil as well. Before u know all the batmen urchins will soon tag him IPOB. The same seun thy have been supporting and singing his praise for always attacking OBI on twitter sunddenly became biased for trying to do the needful. Na thunder go scatter all this urchins yashn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Seun(m): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2022
Please keep reporting them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by meobizy(f): 8:44am On Oct 28, 2022
Seun:
Please keep reporting them.
Where is your CSR to Sango Ota?
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Viraltrends123: 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
alanto:
And what about Obidients comment that generate 1000 likes in minutes abi na so nigerians love the liar... Pro Tinubu comments don't get as much likes as Obidients comment. Seun you don de allow them de whine you be progressive with sense. Abeg

E remain small make you use the urchin tag on them....

They have succeeded in making you silence Helinus and the rest of them and u are still going...
No worry....

If you try rubbish, we go leave nairaland for you, fold our hands, wait for when the zombidient you support now turn against you...

Modified:
When Obi gets people to support him it's organic but for others if it's not bot then it's money induced.... Because Tinubu that has done so much in terms of human development and governance can't get people to support him but obi that doesn't have anyone to openly support him is the one that doesn't use bot or doesn't spend shi shi abi?
Like I said before I don't have issues with any of you na Seun I pity
Seun why do you have to be bias. Haba.
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Justiceleague1: 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Regards,
Seun.
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Nijablast: 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
Op don't be Obidient to failure so that you won't be useless.
The mascurade that first danced will watch the last mascurade dance

Zombedientz don collect wotowoto grin angry grin
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Emerikoss: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
People supporting Tinubu wetin be una plan for Nigeria abeg? Why supporting an old man that can barely stand haba!!! Naija which way
If you don't like Peter Obi then support Atiku please supporting Tinubu is a moral crime pls let's tell ourselves the truth here...
Obi or Atiku that's all...

7 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by midolian(m): 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Regards,
Seun.
I want to believe this account was hacked or something. Well, this should never have come from you. You don't have to be accepted by the Igbos
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by ShaqFu: 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Regards,
Seun.
Lmao. This guy is a joke. Fake likes my Tinubu bots when you're the admin of this forum. How can there be fake likes if you didn't make it possible? And why are you bothered about it when you've referred to likes on this forum as useless.
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Tflex01: 1:01am On Nov 02, 2022
midolian:
I want to believe this account was hacked or something. Well, this should never have come from you. You don't have to be accepted by the Igbos

It is really unfortunate that Seun fell for their emotional blackmail. He's not as smart as I thought.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Tflex01: 1:06am On Nov 02, 2022
Igbos can blackmail Angel and turn him to Devil if that Angel fails to take their side in an argument.

It takes a strong willed and sound mind not to yield to their physical and emotional blackmail. Seun is not smart.
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Tflex01: 1:14am On Nov 02, 2022
But one thing I will never understand is how the "likes" on comments is giving these Zombiidiots so much migraine.

If it is by social media "likes" in 2019, Atiku will be President by now and Jonathan would have won 2015 election.
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Tetrahedron: 1:56am On Nov 02, 2022
Many enemies of the masses in Nigeria!

No wonder Nigeria is not progressing, so many enemies under the pyramid scheme created by amoda yekini…

See how much damage nigeria has incurred in the last 8yrs alone just because of a baron that has rotten influences in the dark underworld of Lagos.

I doubt if this nation can escape out of the grips of its demons…

But they are gradually coming out and exposing themselves by the fruits..

2 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Jflex07(m): 6:05am On Nov 02, 2022
Seun,thank you. I will keep reporting these tinubu bots to you.. How can the most useless ,the most bigoted and tribalistic post done by a tinubu urrchin get the highest of likes? At times they just post "OK" and you will see hundreds of likes .. Seun, do not allow the agbado urrchins intimidate and blackmail you with their unintelligent statements.

5 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Afamed: 7:14am On Nov 02, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Seun should have been a little bit diplomatic. Being specific by bringing in Tinubu's name shows some form of bias or trying to play to please some other sets of people. He should have just said 'bots liking posts on the Politics section' rather than including the name of a particular candidate.

He has learned nothing now. He will continue to play into their hands.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Reps Should End ‘Crazy’ Electricity Bills - Angry Customers / PDP Holds Emergency NEC Meeting Following APC Successful Caucus Meeting Today / Dele Momodu: I Lost My Father When I Was Barely 13, In 1973

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.