Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Reasons Why Successful Women Hardly Find Spouses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Successful Women Hardly Find Spouses (771 Views)

Why Women Hardly End Up With Their Dream Men... / These Kind Of Women Will Hardly Find Love. / Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Successful Women Hardly Find Spouses by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 17, 2022
"Think about this: when a man gets rich, buys a car, builds a mansion, he still stops by the road to pick up a random girl with his car and tries to start up a relationship.
He still inboxes ladies stead only.
Even a professor is still trying to startup a discussion with some random young lady at the cafeteria.
With enough tries, he will find what he is looking for and marry or remarry.
But when the random young lady succeeds, gets rich, buys a car, she will never stop by the road to pick up a random guy.
Because she believes that if the guy is trekking, he is definitely beneath her.

She goes to occasions and sits waiting for guys to still approach her. She locks her self in her mansion, probably waiting for some dude to break in and come talk to her.

She is now a boss at her workplace but still expects the random staff to put in the effort to ask her out etc.

But dudes are being careful; if you ask your boss out and she doesn’t like you, you could lose your job and trend on instablog.

Not all women do this, but point is, that’s what happens to many. After the success comes, she doesn't realize that the game has changed for her.

She still thinks she is that random young lady who all men run into on the streets, at the work place etc and talk to all the time. But the truth is that she is no longer easily approachable, there are now dire consequences for any man that approaches her and fails. So she now has to come out of her shell and initiate the moves by herself.

If a man asks out a lady at the restaurant and she says no, that's it, no consequence, dude walks away.

But if the same man asks out his boss in the office just because she is single, and she says no, he loses his job too and gets properly disgraced.

So even though many of the men in the office know that boss is single, they will never risk it.

Credit: Dave Partner

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Successful Women Hardly Find Spouses by vikkogg: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2022
100% true.

By the way, I'm an unemployed graduate of Statistics from University of Ibadan. If you can get me a job, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Successful Women Hardly Find Spouses by floss(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2022
It's because you're looking at successful Nigerian ladies.
Re: Reasons Why Successful Women Hardly Find Spouses by advanceDNA: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2022
Oga off your mic......to them, all you are doing is attacking and bashing them.....

Theres one in my office...shes the mama of our unit...38 years old.... theyve introduced many guys to her ..her excuses??

He's short, he's bald, he has only HND
His salary is low...he has a son, he's not my type....ask her what her type is..she will just be quoting hollywood and public acceptable standards of men....yet this lady is fat oooo...

Some people dont want to admit we cant all get what we wish for...thats fate.....still, we can get what fate males available for us and make what we want out of it.......

men adjust their standards easily but most women dont, couple their long throat, thats why many of them are single.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Successful Women Hardly Find Spouses by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2022
advanceDNA:
Oga off your mic......to them, all you are doing is attacking and bashing them.....

Theres one in my office...shes the mama of our unit...38 years old.... theyve introduced many guys to her ..her excuses??

His salary is low...he has a son, he's not my type....ask her what her type is..she will just be quoting hollywood and public acceptable standards of men....yet this lady is fat oooo...

Some people dont want to admit we cant all get what we wish for...thats fate.....still, we can get what fate males available for us and make what we want out of it.......

men adjust their standards easily but most women dont, couple their long throat, thats why many of them are single.

Hmmmm! Na wah. It is well.

I have noticed that Nigeria women seldom marry down the social ladder. They all want to marry their social equal or someone above their social standards.

But they will cry blue wolf if men do the same.it’s always easier for men to marry anyone.

Maybe because men value peace and stability in marriages, while women value financial security and jollymentations.

I stand corrected.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Successful Women Hardly Find Spouses by Sweetvie: 11:34am On Oct 17, 2022
Typing...
Re: Reasons Why Successful Women Hardly Find Spouses by Aareakinwunmi(m): 11:42am On Oct 17, 2022
Women are complicated.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Successful Women Hardly Find Spouses by emmanuelbrown26: 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
advanceDNA:

en cum be like say that aunty na @blessedmercy8 sister, dont worry, in few years time u go see say aunty second home go bi shiloh. Men can easioy adjust but u see women hell no.
Critically look at domestic violence, u will know that women are d genesis of it,

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Successful Women Hardly Find Spouses by Starlight252: 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
advanceDNA:

Tiri gbosa for you
Re: Reasons Why Successful Women Hardly Find Spouses by Medianna(f): 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
Just like there are gold differences women, there are also gold digger men.
Why will she offer Sex and money,respect, and loyalty to a man all at the same time.
The man will definitely take advantage of that.
Seeing her like a weak desperate woman.
Its is sad to see a man who does have money and sense. If a woman can be so intelligent enough to take care of herself why will she be disturbing herself with men who are not bold enough.
Re: Reasons Why Successful Women Hardly Find Spouses by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
too much money causes it lol
Re: Reasons Why Successful Women Hardly Find Spouses by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
Medianna:
Just like there are gold differences women, there are also gold digger men.
Why will she offer Sex and money,respect, and loyalty to a man all at the same time.
Its is sad to see a man who does have money and sense. If a woman can be so intelligent enough to take care of herself why will she be disturbing herself with men who are not bold enough.

Hmmmm! I am struggling to let this sink in. But you made a point. And I think women are just selfish.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Successful Women Hardly Find Spouses by Geminita1(f): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
litigator:

Hmmmm! Na wah. It is well.

I have noticed that Nigeria women seldom marry down the social ladder. They all want to marry their social equal or someone above their social standards.

But they will cry blue wolf if men do the same.it’s always easier for men to marry anyone.

Maybe because men value peace and stability in marriages, while women value financial security and jollymentations.

I stand corrected.

You know,
I also wonder why Nigerian men, as ugly as they are all desire to date the prettiest girls.

When you tell the average Nigerian man to name his spec, he will never say an average looking woman or a woman with a struggle face, he tells you he wants the softest, berriest looking of them while looking like the slightly reformed zoo escapee. Such guts! Such vain standard!

And they still wonder why their marriages don't last?

Same way women are pursuing the few well to do men. And settling for average or below eventually, is same way men are chasing the few pretty women and settling for average or below eventually.

Lesson for all: Don't be anyone's Settlement plan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Successful Women Hardly Find Spouses by zed7: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
Women marry up. They are far more successful men than women, meaning that a successful woman will still meet men that are more successful and easily approach her.

Where the issue lies is that money and power intoxicate people, especially women. A successful woman may become pompous and that attitude is what will put men off.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Successful Women Hardly Find Spouses by Geminita1(f): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
Medianna:
Just like there are gold differences women there are also gold digger men.
Women are not Gold diggers, its called hypergamy, which is absolutely normal.

Don't let men demonise our biological make up while preserving theirs.

Its very natural for women to desire wealthy men. The benefits are just too numerous for her: mental, social, financial, security, healthy kids, longevity, name it.

Any one that calls you a gold digger does not like you. He wants you to adopt a masochist mindset and eat dust with him.

Men want beautiful, quiet, cheerful and respectful women as partners and its normal even when many women are struggling with these qualities. The society expects them to meet those standards anyway.

Why can't men shut up and do the only thing women NEED from them: provide? Why would they fight nature and term us gold diggers and you accept?
Re: Reasons Why Successful Women Hardly Find Spouses by Slynation(m): 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Well said...!! Truer words has never been spoken.

My cousin is experiencing this same issue, she is a first class graduate and also a career lady, she has raised her standard so high that she can detect flaws in any man just by his first statement to her...

Women becoming woke and too over sensitive is a very big problem to the society because this sect of people can never lower the bars for any man who doesn't meet her standard, more reason we have independent lady who are still single, like I always tell my sisters, once you become financially independent, you will also realize men has only sex to offer you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Successful Women Hardly Find Spouses by Medianna(f): 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
Geminita1:
Women are not Gold diggers, its called hypergamy, which is absolutely normal.

Don't let men demonise our biological make up while preserving theirs.

Its very natural for women to desire wealthy men. The benefits are just too numerous for her: mental, social, financial, security, healthy kids, longevity, name it.

Any one that calls you a gold digger does not like you. He wants you to adopt a masochist mindset and eat dust with him.

Men want beautiful, quiet, cheerful and respectful women as partners and its normal even when many women are struggling with these qualities. The society expects them to meet those standards anyway.

Why can't men shut up and do the only thing women NEED from them: provide? Why would they fight nature and term us gold diggers and you accept?

I'm not talking of hypergamy here. I'm simply talking about man talking advantage of a woman...
Or do you want to tell me that men like that don't exist?

(1) (Reply)

Guys don't be decieved, women love polygamy. / The 8 Countries With The MOST Unfaithful Wives. Check Out Where Nigeria Sits!!! / I Left A Job Because Of A Guy Who Hate And Victimized Me Now Am Regretting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.