Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Guys don't be decieved, women love polygamy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys don't be decieved, women love polygamy. (764 Views)

Don't Be Decieved By Big Backside / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys don't be decieved, women love polygamy. by Toks2008(m): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
The day i stopped taking any lady against Polygamy serious was the day i realized their hypocrisy towards it.

Guys stop fooling yourselves and stop coccooning yourself to one woman if you desire to marry more than one.

Just make sure you are wealthy, powerful or influential enough to add value to the woman's life.

Most of these ladies going against polygamy will gladly date a married man and in fact marry a married man as long as it will serve their self interest.

It is when a lady calculates and sees that she has nothing valuable to gain from a polygamous man that she will decide to leave the man.

Have you wondered why many single ladies will prefer to ignore a man willing to love and be faithful to them to be baby mama to a wealthy or influential guy even when they know he already has other baby mamas?

Have you wondered why these young single ladies have rich sugar daddies who are married yet same ladies will threaten fire and brimstone if their husbands decide to date another woman.

Take this from me,... Many ladies married to a faithful man who truly loves them will gladly dump their husbands if Dangote decides to marry them as the 100th wife.

Recently we saw how accomplished beautiful single ladies were clamouring to be co-wives of a First class king in the South Western part of Nigeria.

And just few days back, a nollywood actress said and I quote "Married men are the sweetest especially when they are handsome, wealthy, and good in bed" .

So this is a wake up call for men who are scared of the reaction of their wives if they decide to marry another wife... I'm here to advise them to make sure they are wealthy or influential enough to add great value to the lives of their wives before they ever decide to marry another woman.

Believe it or not, that woman you love so much and have decided to remain faithful to, will most likely dump you for another man who is ready to better her life even if she will be his 1000th wife or worse still, a mere concubine.

This is not an advocate for polygamy, but it is about pointing out the hypocrisy of many ladies towards it.

Be wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys don't be decieved, women love polygamy. by PlayMaker14: 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
Few weeks ago, I was having a conversation with one Nigerian girl on Facebook if she wouldn't mind being a second wife to a rich and influential monarch, she said she wouldn't mind as long as there's "peace" (Peace here means money)

I laughed and gave her a thumbs up, then I showed her a picture of one Delta man who's appearance can be likened to a poor man getting married to two ladies the same time....

She did not allow me to ask her if she would accept to marry the man as a second wife, rather, the next message that popped up was "GOD FORBID"

When you're rich and influential, an average Nigerian girl will gladly accept to be your 6th wife.

3 Likes

Re: Guys don't be decieved, women love polygamy. by Botking: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nawow ohhh🀐🀐🀐🀐🀐
Re: Guys don't be decieved, women love polygamy. by Winterhaven(m): 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
You are spot on op, lots of women will do almost anything for money - Regina Daniels case in point.
Re: Guys don't be decieved, women love polygamy. by Goodlady(f): 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
Toks2008:
The day i stopped taking any lady against Polygamy serious was the day i realized their hypocrisy towards it.

Guys stop fooling yourselves and stop coccooning yourself to one woman if you desire to marry more than one.

Just make sure you are wealthy, powerful or influential enough to add value to the woman's life.
🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑🀬 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑

Most of these ladies going against will gladly date a married man and in fact marry a married man as long as it will serve their self interest.

It is when a lady calculates and sees that she has nothing valuable to gain from a polygamous man that she will decide to leave the man.

Have you wondered why many single ladies will prefer to be baby mama to a wealthy or influential guy even when she knows he has other baby mamas?

Take this from me,... Many ladies married to a faithful man who truly loves them will gladly dump their husbands if Dangote decides to marry them as the 100th wife.

Recently we saw how accomplished beautiful single ladies were clamouring to be co-wives of a First class king in the South Western part of Nigeria.

So this is a wake up call for men who are scared of the reaction of their wives if they decide to marry another wife... I'm here to advise them to make sure they are wealthy or influential enough to add great value to the lives of their wives before they ever decide to marry another woman.

Believe it or not, that woman you love so much and have decided to remain faithful to, will most likely leave you for another man who is ready to better her life even if she will be his 1000th wife.

Be wise.

Polygamous advocate, you are sighted.
Mr Tokunbo that opened email in 2008.
The hypocrisy of men towards women that shun polygamy is cos they know that wife has clipped them from philandering.

I await any boy that ll give baseless reasons to support polygamy that's part of what's adding to poverty in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys don't be decieved, women love polygamy. by 2dice01: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
Is this playing?
You expect unconditional love or what? cheesy
Re: Guys don't be decieved, women love polygamy. by Toks2008(m): 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

Polygamous advocate, you are sighted.
Mr Tokunbo that opened email in 2008.
The hypocrisy of men towards women that shun polygamy is cos they know that wife has clipped them from philandering.

I await any boy that ll give baseless reasons to support polygamy that's part of what's adding to poverty in Nigeria

Call me a realist... Only a myopic mind will say I'm advocating... A sound mind will say I'm exposing the hypocritical mdness of many ladies who are against it.
Re: Guys don't be decieved, women love polygamy. by TarOrfeeek: 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
shocked

Those who know women. Know that they only move to where something beneficial is.

Strong preek
Fine face
Fat account
Popularity
Notoriety
Hard slaps

As a man, just try and stand out in something.

1 Like

Re: Guys don't be decieved, women love polygamy. by Chrisrare: 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
A man bleeping only one woman for the rest of his life, how does that even work??
Re: Guys don't be decieved, women love polygamy. by Goodlady(f): 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
Toks2008:

Call me a realist... Only a myopic mind will say I'm advocating... A sound mind will say I'm exposing the hypocritical mdness of many ladies who are against it.
You are advocating for rubbish!
Polygamy that most ken can't manage well. They breed kids they can't take care of. See different irresponsible boys here justifying brutality n ill treatment of ladies. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Guys don't be decieved, women love polygamy. by budaatum: 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Chrisrare:
A man bleeping only one woman for the rest of his life, how does that even work??

You might find out when you mature.

1 Like

Re: Guys don't be decieved, women love polygamy. by Toks2008(m): 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

You are advocating for rubbish!
Polygamy that most ken can't manage well. They breed kids they can't take care of. See different irresponsible boys here justifying brutality n ill treatment of ladies. Smh!

Continue to use the word advocating whilst neglecting the main subject about the hypocrisy of women.

I won't be surprised if even you have ever dated or will not date a married man for "good" reasons.

So just dey play. We know una type.
Re: Guys don't be decieved, women love polygamy. by Goodlady(f): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
Toks2008:

Continue to use the word advocating whilst neglecting the main subject about the hypocrisy of women.

I won't be surprised if even you have ever dated or will not date a married man for "good" reasons.

So just dey play. We know una type.
I m dating for good reasons. Will I date for bad thing before?
No woman is hypocritic about polygamy. Some v done it. Maybe for financial gain, to please the parent etc. The world is meant to be for monogamy family. One man, one wife.
Polygamy brings unnecessary clashes irrespective of how rich the husband is. And in most cases, it's the major cause of breeding children into poverty

1 Like

Re: Guys don't be decieved, women love polygamy. by Toks2008(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

I m dating for good reasons. Will I date for bad thing before?
No woman is hypocritic about polygamy. Some v done it. Maybe for financial gain, to please the parent etc. The world is meant to be for monogamy family. One man, one wife.
Polygamy brings unnecessary clashes irrespective of how rich the husband is. And in most cases, it's the major cause of breeding children into poverty

I'm not interested in the merits or demerits.

It is what it is and thank GOD you just confirmed my point.
Re: Guys don't be decieved, women love polygamy. by Goodlady(f): 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
Toks2008:

I'm not interested in the merits or demerits.

It is what it is and thank GOD you just confirmed my point.
In that case, why are you making the thread to be like women deliberately love polygamy?

2 Likes

Re: Guys don't be decieved, women love polygamy. by Toks2008(m): 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

In that case, why are you making the thread to be like women deliberately love polygamy?

You keep buttressing my point.

So they love it but not deliberate. grin

THAT IS THE HYPOCRISY

1 Like

Re: Guys don't be decieved, women love polygamy. by marlow1962(m): 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nawa o
Normally if u don marry before and ur wife dy zuzu, just bring another woman come house then watch how that ur wife wer dy zuzu go calm down, na there u go knw say u be hot cake cus she go dy drag u wit the new wife grin.
But if u get mula, u fit marry 3dogs at same time self.

Sometimes I look at pathetic Nigerians attacking Yul for taking a second wife, I laugh cus stupidity of Nigerians nva seize to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: Guys don't be decieved, women love polygamy. by Toks2008(m): 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Few weeks ago, I was having a conversation with one Nigerian girl on Facebook if she wouldn't mind being a second wife to a rich and influential monarch, she said she wouldn't mind as long as there's "peace" (Peace here means money)

I laughed and gave her a thumbs up, then I showed her a picture of one Delta man who's appearance can be likened to a poor man getting married to two ladies the same time....

She did not allow me to ask her if she would accept to marry the man as a second wife, rather, the next message that popped up was "GOD FORBID"

When you're reach and influential, an average Nigerian girl will gladly accept to be your 6th wife.

This is just the plain truth.

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Advice Me On What To Build In This Situation. / Ezinne Ka "Sliding In My DM Knowing You Don't Have A Passport Is Insane" (pics) / You’re Putting Me In Trouble -Female Fire Fighter Begs Male Admirers To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.