Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? (25922 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / Nigerian LGBT Activist, Amara And Her Lesbian Partner Olayinka 'marry' By Tattoo / Married By Profession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Peskid147: 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:
I believe everyone has a picture of their dream husband/ wife in their head but sometimes destiny and journey through life might change everything.

It’s always good to marry a wo-man with a good job, but the nature of the job will also determine how effective the woman will be as a wife and as a mother to the children, also how responsible the husband will be.

If you are to marry based on a person's profession, who will you want to marry?

A MARRIAGE THERAPIST
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Jijuo: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
A decent nurse.
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by dumininu01(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
danigbo:
I would like to marry a nurse. TheirTheir white dress makes them appear pure and immaculate !
na blue dem dey wear now o grin grin
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by bigiyaro(m): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
Jijuo:
A decent nurse.
A virgin mother will be easier to get.
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by NonsenseRubbish: 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
So nobody wan marry IndecentStar??.. na wa oo undecided
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Chuukwudi(m): 1:30am On Oct 18, 2022
Foreign231:
A lady programmer
More better than I am

Me too!

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Emma1Oj(m): 2:04am On Oct 18, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Bro, I am a MAN.
Ha...!!! Tnx.
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by captainbangz: 4:37am On Oct 18, 2022
I know how my mum being a class room teacher affected my life, I wish to marry a class teacher for the kids. Or let God just give me another (my mum)...lol
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Slmgirldippussy: 5:20am On Oct 18, 2022
I will marry a bandit woman. I like to spend ransom.
Very sweet and stress free
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Deepocean(m): 6:23am On Oct 18, 2022
Ebubu:
for a woman to be a lecturer she is already mostly 30 years plus and married.

why not find an academia loving young girl “who wants to be a lecturer”, then marry her young.

or you want her to use her money and train herself in Msc and Phd then you come and marry her ?

You're absolutely right.

When I was in the university, seeing young female lectures, I always fantasized being their man. But who is me to even go near them?

The profession is flexible compared to some other professions, they always have time for their family apart from holiday period.

I love the prestige in it most especially when she grows in her career to the rank of professor, people calling my wife a professor Mrs besides me will bring some level of joy and and inner excitement and me being a guru in Software Engineering.

There is a particular one I approached some years back, a brilliant young girl but unfortunately it didn't click. She finished from one of the top rank engineering department.

Travelled abroad for he post graduate, currently doing her PhD. Till now despite moving on a fraction of my mind is still craving for that young lady.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Zeinymira(f): 7:20am On Oct 18, 2022
Ebubu:
she tries in telling me it’s not sexual relationship and that she can’t even properly call it a relationship since they never had sex and Kc was always frolicking with other women while they dated.

but the fact i’m bringing home a girl my kidbro kissed and smooched (minus sex), still seems unpleasant and it may cause frosty relationship between my brother and i even if he gives me go ahead. and my family may ask me “is she the only girl on earth for you to marry your brother’s ex?”

but the babe is homely man and can cook continental, respectful and domestic, very chatty if u want to talk to. cool shape and curves.

well

Yeah, it is tho
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Ebubu: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet it's is my desire to marry a prophetess so that we can both continue to see the future uninterruptedly.

This I have seen.
this is hilariousgrin
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Ebubu: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2022
ukaface:
Is this not NL again?
Where nurses get bashed? How come most of you want nurses?
Abi nurses no be ashawo and wicked people again?
honestly na nurses all of them dey comment. they bash them but inwardly wants nurses for minor treatment of their kids all for free, even his own relatives.
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by mankan2k7(m): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2022
A billionaire daughter
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Newyorkitis(m): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2022
So nobody wants to marry Olokpa (Policeman/policewoman)?
So nobody wants to marry a Marketer?
Nobody wants to marry an Architect, a builder, a Fine Artist, A Town Planner?

Out of more than 150 professions, only about 10 were mentioned.
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by DonroxyII: 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
Emu4life:
A Lecturer.
Second choice, Pharmacist.
There is difference between Profession and Career ?

Lecturer is a Career not a Profession!
Pharmacy is a Profession!
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Medianna(f): 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
DonroxyII:

You can be a lecturer in pharmacy!
What are you?
A professional or a career person?
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by DonroxyII: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
Medianna:

You can be a lecturer in pharmacy!
What are you?
A professional or a career person?
You sef dey confuse English grin

Profession is Your Discipline or Skill

Your Career is what You are Using the Skill/Discipline(Profession) to Do ....

A Lecturer(Career) in Pharmacy(Profession):

A Pharmacy(Profession) in Bank(Career):

A Mechanical Engineer(Profession) in A Bank(Career) ..

Before You can ventured into a Particular Career, You must have been tutored/Skilled in a Particular Profession!

Your Can Pursue Your Career in Your Profession or Pursue Your Profession in Another Career Entirely Away from Your Profession!

Oya Pay Me!
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Medianna(f): 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
DonroxyII:
You sef dey confuse English grin

Profession is Your Discipline or Skill

Your Career is what You are Using the Skill/Discipline(Profession) to Do ....

A Lecturer(Career) in Pharmacy(Profession):

A Pharmacy(Profession) in Bank(Career):

A Mechanical Engineer(Profession) in A Bank(Career) ..

Before You can ventured into a Particular Career, You must have been tutored/Skilled in a Particular Profession!

Your Can Pursue Your Career in Your Profession or Pursue Your Profession in Another Career Entirely Away from Your Profession!

Oya Pay Me!
Lem me ready again!
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by LogicBomb8: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
siofra:
A billionaire in Kuwaiti dinar kiss
you greedy piece of sh#t, i love your taste
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by fairwilliams: 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
siofra:

U sabi d game SIOFRA..
KUWAIT DINAR dey blaze.. C0x 1kuwait is equivallent to 1700 n0w @black market.. Very hard to get a kuwait clients
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Emu4life(m): 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
DonroxyII:

You too like English brothercheesy
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by mizzhathaway: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
ukaface:
Is this not NL again?
Where nurses get bashed? How come most of you want nurses?
Abi nurses no be ashawo and wicked people again?
I'm surprised.
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by DonroxyII: 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
Emu4life:

You too like English brothercheesy
ur girlfriend Medianna yaff fight for you grin
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Uchefame(m): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
gracealonev:
This is bad English. Please proofread and modify.

English is not her father's language, after all, England does not speak any Nigeria native language in their country.
Let's learn to value what we have.
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by HolyMan12: 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
obembet:

I love Newscaster. Watching my husband on TV. And most men that are doing that job don't womanize unlike doctor or nurse

Hope say your husband Sabi English.

As for you, I am not understanding what I am seeing. cool
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by HolyMan12: 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet it's is my desire to marry a prophetess so that we can both continue to see the future uninterruptedly.

This I have seen.
Mumu grin
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by HolyMan12: 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
obinna58:
A therapist grin grin

You want to marry The rapist grin
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by HolyMan12: 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
siofra:

When will you have sense.

Billionaire na profession?

Lean witted girl grin
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Horlhamhi(f): 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
@JasonScoolari,
You sure do have a good memory.

'Sunshine' is fine.
How about your side?
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by JasonScoolari: 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
Horlhamhi:
@Jason,
You sure do have a good memory.

'Sunshine' is fine.
How about yours?
It's all good over here in Delta State. smiley
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
A footballer or basketballer. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You. / Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.