Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? (25873 Views)

Nigerian LGBT Activist, Amara And Her Lesbian Partner Olayinka 'marry' By Tattoo / Married By Profession / My Girlfriend Wants Us To Marry By January 2021, But My Salary Is N45,000 – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by salbis(m): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
An actress.
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Omo, na soldier I want marry o. I’m Igbo but my dream is to marry an Hausa soldier with maddd money

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Evilblackman(m): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
What I have observed is that what we want is not what we need
You can want something doesn’t mean that thing is right for you
But most girls don’t understand this
Guys can adapt and understand these theory sha

I’ll love to marry a nurse or therapist

5 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Yoighaman(m): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:
I believe everyone has a picture of their dream husband/ wife in their head but sometimes destiny and journey through life might change everything.

It’s always good to marry a wo-man with a good job, but the nature of the job will also determine how effective the woman will be as a wife and as a mother to the children, also how responsible the husband will be.

If you are to marry based on a person's profession, who will you want to marry?

A Lawyer or Medical Doctor.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Nurse or nutritionist.

Need a woman who'll have enough time to keep home, who'll return from work before I do and whose job wouldn't put her under unnecessary pressure to commit adultery.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Divay22(f): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
A Tech savvy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm not clingy so i don't need someone who is clingy

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by KmniAutos(m): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
A Tech Lady

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by butpro(m): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
Business oriented woman

5 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by tolumizzy(m): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
Nurse ni

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by BArris007(m): 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
An Economist, or A Fashion Designer or a Medical Practitioner.

8 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by bukatyne(f): 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
For cruise:

Strictly by profession: a professional international footballer so we can travel round the world.

Do massive investments so after retirement, he goes into lecturing or any productive passion.

While I would write my books in my garden. kiss

13 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Pallazzo: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
A Nurse. Nothing like having a Medic at home.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Gentlevip: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
A female judge

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by olaolulazio(m): 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
A prostitute

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by ufuosman(m): 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
Landmack:
A farmer

Though married to an MD. I for like marry woman wey be correct farmer o grin

I like seeing food
Belle is important grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Kooldame: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Immigration officer

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by ufuosman(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Teacher / lecturer

7 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by kaywhy09(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Female UN Secretary General

11 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Evilblackman(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
Omo, na soldier I want marry o. I’m Igbo but my dream is to marry an Hausa soldier with maddd money

Na big prick you dey find
cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by sekem: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:
I believe everyone has a picture of their dream husband/ wife in their head but sometimes destiny and journey through life might change everything.

It’s always good to marry a wo-man with a good job, but the nature of the job will also determine how effective the woman will be as a wife and as a mother to the children, also how responsible the husband will be.

If you are to marry based on a person's profession, who will you want to marry?

It's simple.

I will marry a cook.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by RPG2020(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
i will like to marry a Hacker

Don't ask me why because Y have 2 brothers and one long tail

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Theoarhics: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
IndecentStar

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Evidenx(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet it's is my desire to marry a prophetess so that we can both continue to see the future uninterruptedly.

This I have seen.
grin grin my guy,your own dey always sweet me..haha

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Promise47(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
A female professional footballer

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet it's is my desire to marry a prophetess so that we can both continue to see the future uninterruptedly.

This I have seen.
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by VeryWickedMan: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
An olosho

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Evilblackman(m): 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
olaolulazio:
A prostitute

shocked you go like borehole this man

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Theoarhics: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
IndecentStar I too like toto

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Adakintroy: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
This snow whites"

never reach "all man na man phase".

Make Una no worry soon Una go learn say 2p.m for Europe sometimes na 4a.m for Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guys Fall In Love Once And Only Once / Types Of K And When It Should Be Used / Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.