Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 (18635 Views)

Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) / Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) / We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Yoighaman(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

Nonsense. He is not older than major world leaders. He is fit and healthy.

A man that keep moving around the country and talking to people cannot be said to be unhealthy except sick people can move around where you come from.

You won’t vote Tinubu because you are a chronic bigot who will leave competence to run after Peter Obi who got no track record but only lies to deceive the gullible.

Everyone can make mouth and say I will build 5billion mansion in a day, you should ask them what have they done before for us to believe them.

If you are talking about achievements, then just forget about Tinubu.

Atiku was vice-president of over 200 million people and the head of Obasanjo's economic team that transformed Nigeria's economy.

Tinubu was a governor, who is now tired and should retire. He is senile and incoherent, we vehemently reject him, you can vote for him if you want, but please stop insulting our sensibilities by marketing a bad product to us. This was the same thing you guys did with Buhari and the most appalling thing is that some morons are still supporting him despite his failed administration.

Nigerians are wiser now. 2023 will teach them all a great lesson.

By the way, I am not a supporter of Atiku.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Echoban: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
FuckkME:
why hasn't Tinubu come out for an interview to tell us his plans for Nigeria?

He never did any before becoming lagos Governor.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Tareq1105: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
EmeraldJD:
10 years ago I would have voted for Tinubu happily, but not now. Age and poor health is the only challenge I have supporting him.

I share your sentiment too but I will vote him bcoz I believe in his ability to manage men and other resources needed for good governance.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Academicwizman(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
Johnrake69:

What kind of Bigotry is this?

And to even have so much confidence in dishing out falsehood is really baffling.

The same Igbos that Voted for MKO Abiola. Infact MKO got second highest votes in the south in Anambra after Ogun state. The same Igbos that Voted to OBJ while ignoring their own son Ojukwu.

The same Igbos voted for Yaradua while Ignoring the VP ticket with Buhari.

The same Igbos that have businesses and properties all over Nigeria.

Smh.

Out of the 4 Igbo States then, he only won in one (1) (Anambra). Tofa won in the other three (3)

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by nokspos: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
it was my secondary school , i was present on the day he commissioned it

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Curious345: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Laple0541:

Yeah, an ancestor with great achievements in terms of infrastructural and human development unlike a 62years old Linus who turned his state to Dubai but still ran to another state to live and do biz.
which state did he run to ?
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Curious345: 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tareq1105:

I share your sentiment too but I will vote him bcoz I believe in his ability to manage men and other resources needed for good governance.

Anyone rooting for a tinubu presidency is committing a crime against the state and should be locked up for 8yrs. Until the time passes for the evil they wished us

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Laple0541(m): 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
Curious345:
which state did he run to ?

Ask goggle my friend, don't you have data?
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Rememberdeath: 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Why the man come look like Dele Odule for here
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Curious345: 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Laple0541:

Ask goggle my friend, don't you have data?
plz kindly tell me . Or send me data to check .. I am using freebasics
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by happney65: 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

Whether in 2001 or 2023, Tinubu is still a top contender and the best candidate with the best track record among the four top contenders today.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu.
The next president of Nigeria.

Lmao. In other southwestern states in the Southwest. .Model schools were built too so it isn't a big deal if Lagos that was already earnin billions in 1999 built this. In Oyo state,Lam adeshina built model schools. Free education was declared and Junior Waec fees were paid

It was a manifesto of the then AD government in the SW. So if lesser states can do this in 1999 what is stopping the commercial nerve centre of Nigeria to build a normal school something other states were building. I mean he built just four model schools in a Lagos that had twenty local governments. The arrangement was for it to be built in twenty local government but just four were built while money for the rest was embezzled and you now turned it into a big deal? Four model schools in 8years. You should go and cover your face. Wahali

Did he build Lasu? Or was he the one that built Laspotech? Or did he built Luth? I mean these are the achievements of the best Govornor of Lagos state which is baba kekere himself yet nobody shouts and rants. He now build just four schools,schools that were also built in Oyo state yet we no hear word.

I can't blame you,when instead of him building legacy education project he was busy grabbing Laspotech land which he gave to his TV station TVC

Nonesense and Buhari

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by omenka(m): 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
Less than a year after taking oath of office. smiley

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Yoighaman(m): 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tareq1105:

Isn't it someone who is in good health with a high level of coherence and always on ground, that can manage men and resources?

Just try and see if you can function properly when you have malaria, how much more, severe health issues that they have been hiding from Nigerians.

Tinubu is Buhari pro max, campaign had not started, he was already in London; is that the kind of President you want? The same thing Buhari did.

Emilokan is just a selfish man with a sense of entitlement, he wants to tick off his to-do list, that he too became Nigeria's President. Check out his attitude and statements throughout Buhari's tenure, does he sound like someone who has your interest at heart? He was busy licking the a*sses of the Fulanis because of his selfish ambition.

Shettima, the alleged Boko Haram apologist and Tinubu's son (Seyi) and the cabals, will be the ones ruling Nigeria while grandpa Emilokan is constantly in London on medical trips.

This is another chance to act wisely, let us not throw it away.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Godsownfc(m): 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
Baba on the beat!

Baba really tried for this Lagos oo

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Perfectbeing(m): 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
BATified2023:
life is hard for d blind especially if u are blinded by hate
You shouldn't blame him.
It's impossible to wake up man pretending to be asleep.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by kingyakos: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:
This guy testified in the comment section on Twitter that he attended one of those millennium schools and he claimed SS1-SS3 alone got over 60 toilets.

This is a standard if you look at it that the schools were built as far back as 2001. Infact even some of the model schools being built by governors today are not better than the one Tinubu built in 2001, almost 21 years ago.

God bless Tinubu.

This one no no say indirectly d guy dey mock tinubu say toilet plenty pass class room.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by bewla(m): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
EmeraldJD:
10 years ago I would have voted for Tinubu happily, but not now. Age and poor health is the only challenge I have supporting him.
because of you he do bicycle challenge his not going for bricklayer work

Thank you tag along

Every body have a sit in our bus
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Perfectbeing(m): 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
EmeraldJD:
A simple certificate of medical fitness from Tinubu is enough to convince me. American politicians do this when there's any doubt about their fitness. Why not our's?
Deep down you know you'll still say it was forged. No be today we know una. You'll use example of people that aren't as rich as Tinubu who can forge certificate.

Even after CSU wrote a letter that Tinubu schooled in their school.. Even when they publish their year book with Tinubu's picture in it.. Even when if you go to their portal you'd see Tinubu as their alumus, plenty of you guys were still asking for certificate.

So bro, just goan rest.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by faebenezer5star: 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:
This guy testified in the comment section on Twitter that he attended one of those millennium schools and he claimed SS1-SS3 alone got over 60 toilets.

This is a standard if you look at it that the schools were built as far back as 2001. Infact even some of the model schools being built by governors today are not better than the one Tinubu built in 2001, almost 21 years ago.

God bless Tinubu.
the man is old that is what we are saying ahh
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
WibusJaga:

If we were still in year 2001, I would have considered Tinubu a top contender for the Job of President of Nigeria.
so what has changed in 2022?
Use your brain, vote for who's most intelligent which is Tinubu
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
FuckkME:
pls ooo, I didn't see Tinubu commissioning anything in that video

Abi na my eye dey pain me
yes. Use rubb and watch again. If u were matured btw 1999-2007, you ll see there wonders of Tinubu
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Yoighaman(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
REVISITING SOME OF THE LATEEF JAKANDE'S GOVERNMENT ACHIEVEMENTS FROM OCTOBER 1979 TO DECEMBER 1983 (FOUR YEARS AND 3 MONTHS) IN LAGOS STATE

* His government built the current Lagos State Secretariat which houses all the state ministries as well as the popular round house hitherto occupied by all subsequent governors of the state.

* His government built the Lagos State House of Assembly complex.

* His government built the Lagos State Television

* His government built the Lagos Radio

* His government built Lagos State University

* His government established General Hospital in zones all over the state with assurance of free health care.

* His government established Teacher Training College and the College of Education.

* His government built low cost houses in Ijaiye, Dolphin, Oke-Afa, Ije, Abesan, Iponri, Ipaja, Abule Nla, Epe, Amuwo-Odofin, Anikantamo, Surulere, Iba, Ikorodu, Badagry, Isheri/Olowu, Orisigun etc.

* His government established the Water Management Board and Waste Disposal Board on the 18th of August, 1980.

* His government constructed the Adiyan Water Works to increase water supply in the state to 18.16 million litres per day.

* His government modernized and expanded the Iju Water Works which was first commissioned in 1915. This increased daily capacity from 159 million to 204 million litres per day.

* His government purchased and commissioned the giant car crusher equipment. The equipment was designed specifically to crush derelict vehicles in Lagos State. It had the capacity to crush 45 vehicles per day.

* His government constructed, rehabilitated and resurfaced Epe/Ijebu-Ode Road, Oba Akran Avenue, Toyin Street, Town Planning Way, Alimosho-Idimu-Egbe Road, Idimu-Iba-LASU Road, the new secretariat road and several others.

* His government constructed Victoria Island/Epe Road and thereby creating an ‘oil rig’ for Lagos State.

* His government established Asphalt Plant for the Department of Public Works.

* His government established Electricity Board for Rural Electrification with provision of street lights.

* His government modernized, expanded and commissioned Onikan Stadium in 1982.

* His government established a singular school system and ensured genuine free education in Lagos State and the beneficiaries of this policy are in different positions of eminence in the country and around the world.

* His government raised the primary schools in Lagos State to 812 with 533,001 pupils (against 605 primary schools with 434,545 pupils he met in 1979) and secondary schools to 223 with 167,629 students (against 105 schools with 107,835 students in 1979).

* His government constructed 11, 729 classrooms with the maximum of 40 children per class between March and August 1980, by 1983, he had constructed over 22,000 classrooms.

* In July 1983, two commercial passenger boats christened "Baba Kekere and Itafaji" to run the Mile 2 - Marina (CMS) route via the lagoons were inaugurated by his government to mark the official launch of the Lagos State ferry services.

* His government took over the ownership and financing of Lagos State Printing Corporation in July 1980

* His government established the first State Traffic Management Authority (Road Marshals).

* His government established small scale Industries Credit Scheme which preceded the EKO bank.

*His government established LASACO Insurance.

*His government expanded existing market and built new ones.

*His government established Traditional Medicine Board.

WHO SAYS 4 YEARS IN OFFICE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR MEANINGFUL ACHIEVEMENTS?

IT'S A FACT THAT 90% OF GOVERNORS IN NIGERIA SINCE 1999 WITH REVENUES AT THEIR DISPOSAL CANNOT BOAST OF A QUARTER OF THESE ACHIEVEMENTS EVEN WITHIN THEIR EIGHT YEARS IN OFFICE.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Perfectbeing(m): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
Curious345:
respect bro..

And when Igbo decide to vote obi , Yoruba Muslims are so so angry ..I don't know why
Everybody know which tribe wailed, cursed, insulted when Joke Silva, Brymo and other Yoruba celebrities endorsed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Yoighaman(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Sweetplum:
yes. Use rubb and watch again. If u were matured btw 1999-2007, you ll see there wonders of Tinubu

The below are what they call wonders:

REVISITING SOME OF THE LATEEF JAKANDE'S GOVERNMENT ACHIEVEMENTS FROM OCTOBER 1979 TO DECEMBER 1983 (FOUR YEARS AND 3 MONTHS) IN LAGOS STATE

* His government built the current Lagos State Secretariat which houses all the state ministries as well as the popular round house hitherto occupied by all subsequent governors of the state.

* His government built the Lagos State House of Assembly complex.

* His government built the Lagos State Television

* His government built the Lagos Radio

* His government built Lagos State University

* His government established General Hospital in zones all over the state with assurance of free health care.

* His government established Teacher Training College and the College of Education.

* His government built low cost houses in Ijaiye, Dolphin, Oke-Afa, Ije, Abesan, Iponri, Ipaja, Abule Nla, Epe, Amuwo-Odofin, Anikantamo, Surulere, Iba, Ikorodu, Badagry, Isheri/Olowu, Orisigun etc.

* His government established the Water Management Board and Waste Disposal Board on the 18th of August, 1980.

* His government constructed the Adiyan Water Works to increase water supply in the state to 18.16 million litres per day.

* His government modernized and expanded the Iju Water Works which was first commissioned in 1915. This increased daily capacity from 159 million to 204 million litres per day.

* His government purchased and commissioned the giant car crusher equipment. The equipment was designed specifically to crush derelict vehicles in Lagos State. It had the capacity to crush 45 vehicles per day.

* His government constructed, rehabilitated and resurfaced Epe/Ijebu-Ode Road, Oba Akran Avenue, Toyin Street, Town Planning Way, Alimosho-Idimu-Egbe Road, Idimu-Iba-LASU Road, the new secretariat road and several others.

* His government constructed Victoria Island/Epe Road and thereby creating an ‘oil rig’ for Lagos State.

* His government established Asphalt Plant for the Department of Public Works.

* His government established Electricity Board for Rural Electrification with provision of street lights.

* His government modernized, expanded and commissioned Onikan Stadium in 1982.

* His government established a singular school system and ensured genuine free education in Lagos State and the beneficiaries of this policy are in different positions of eminence in the country and around the world.

* His government raised the primary schools in Lagos State to 812 with 533,001 pupils (against 605 primary schools with 434,545 pupils he met in 1979) and secondary schools to 223 with 167,629 students (against 105 schools with 107,835 students in 1979).

* His government constructed 11, 729 classrooms with the maximum of 40 children per class between March and August 1980, by 1983, he had constructed over 22,000 classrooms.

* In July 1983, two commercial passenger boats christened "Baba Kekere and Itafaji" to run the Mile 2 - Marina (CMS) route via the lagoons were inaugurated by his government to mark the official launch of the Lagos State ferry services.

* His government took over the ownership and financing of Lagos State Printing Corporation in July 1980

* His government established the first State Traffic Management Authority (Road Marshals).

* His government established small scale Industries Credit Scheme which preceded the EKO bank.

*His government established LASACO Insurance.

*His government expanded existing market and built new ones.

*His government established Traditional Medicine Board.

WHO SAYS 4 YEARS IN OFFICE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR MEANINGFUL ACHIEVEMENTS?

IT'S A FACT THAT 90% OF GOVERNORS IN NIGERIA SINCE 1999 WITH REVENUES AT THEIR DISPOSAL CANNOT BOAST OF A QUARTER OF THESE ACHIEVEMENTS EVEN WITHIN THEIR EIGHT YEARS IN OFFICE.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by tahakazmi12: 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ranging from mild to severe, PCOS symptoms develop during childbearing years due to hormonal imbalances. Your lifestyle, including diet and exercise, can affect the severity of symptoms. Weight gain can also worsen PCOS-related reproductive and metabolic problems.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Curious345: 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Everybody know which tribe wailed, cursed, insulted when Joke Silva, Brymo and other Yoruba celebrities endorsed Tinubu
oh really ? Everyone has a right to even support Buhari for a 4th term...

Maybe the Igbo are just too politically sensitive .. they appear to me.as the most politically enlightened tribe in Nigeria ..

Or what do.you think ?
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by deavicky(m): 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

God bless Tinubu.
continue!!!!as na sheet you go sheet for school.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Pidginwhisper: 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
blancsn1:
You are funny

You're reasoning with same Igbos that stoned Awolowo with a Christian Christian ticket, vote Tofa cos of VP ticket while Kano can voted MKO even with presidential ticket.

If Yoruba present Jesus n Mary as president n vice Igbo will give you brand new excuse not to vote them beta ignore those idiots.

This is deep
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by MeaslesMumpsRub: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
WibusJaga:

If we were still in year 2001, I would have considered Tinubu a top contender for the Job of President of Nigeria.

It is a lie. You would ever have considered him even if he was young. You despise greatness and Old Age.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by onuman: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
It's 20 years between 2001 and 2022.
It's most foolish to not see that Tinubu of 20 years ago is no longer the Tinubu of today with many serious health challenges.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

God bless Tinubu.

Now we know why TINUBU couldn't safe any money for LAGOS State after he left....

60 toilets for who and who? His team of Building committee are failures in designs and cost effectiveness....

The Architect should be jailed by now for misappropriation of funds.....and Tinubu should be sanctioned for being ignorant not to have checked the designs through the commissioner of Works and infrastructure...

6O toilets?
Cheeeeiiii.....things fall apart
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by onuman: 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

Nonsense. He is not older than major world leaders. He is fit and healthy.

A man that keep moving around the country and talking to people cannot be said to be unhealthy except sick people can move around where you come from.

You won’t vote Tinubu because you are a chronic bigot who will leave competence to run after Peter Obi who got no track record but only lies to deceive the gullible.

Everyone can make mouth and say I will build 5billion mansion in a day, you should ask them what have they done before for us to believe them.

In bold. You saw health and age but cleverly avoided health. Clever by half - typical of any Tinubu supporter.

Tinubu now suffers Parkinsonism that affects the brain.
Joe Biden has no Parkinsonism. Listening to Tinubu speak these days, you need no one to tell you that Tinubu is not mentally capable to preside over any country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani Kayode: Peter Obi Will Get 2% Votes In North, Lose 2023 Election / Buhari Is Not Fighting Corruption (vanguard) / Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.