Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 (18643 Views)

Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) / Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) / We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by LegendHero(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
DreamersVille24:
While it was a good development, the real quality of education has never been about the building but the quality of teachers and equipment available for students to use.

Again, and for the umpteenth time, real development is measured by HDI indices and not some phantom infrastructure and "stomach infrastructure" politics.

I rest my case.

Teachers in Lagos are quality teachers and Lagos is the state that pays the highest minimum wage.

Just few days ago Sanwoolu increased workers salary again and Lagos student bursary increased by 100%.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by edunaragold(f): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
I was at that event, pls vote for tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by t2luv1: 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

Whether in 2001 or 2023, Tinubu is still a top contender and the best candidate with the best track record among the four top contenders today.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu.
The next president of Nigeria.

Why are you Yoruba so gullible? Those bricks and wall relics were constructed for how much?
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by DeLaRue: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
EmeraldJD:
A simple certificate of medical fitness from Tinubu is enough to convince me. American politicians do this when there's any doubt about their fitness. Why not our's?

Not true. Neither Trump or Biden made their health records public.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Ikemba007: 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
Majesty2:
Asiwaju is coming
BAT23 is a done deal

Asiwaju has already come sef.

Enemies can go to blazes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by kansoboy: 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

Nonsense. He is not older than major world leaders. He is fit and healthy.

A man that keep moving around the country and talking to people cannot be said to be unhealthy except sick people can move around where you come from.

You won’t vote Tinubu because you are a chronic bigot who will leave competence to run after Peter Obi who got no track record but only lies to deceive the gullible.

Everyone can make mouth and say I will build 5billion mansion in a day, you should ask them what have they done before for us to believe them.

Truth is I attended this same school, we opened the school , Nd I was I. SS 2...how he counted d toilets I don't know, yes we had many toilets too. Tunubu did well and I remembered he paid our waec fee too. But Tunubu is old now, do we want to die in trenches? Tunubu don't have d strength to rule this country any more, he personally sold his chances away in 2015 to Buhari.

As for Atiku, a Fulani man that knows nothing but killing ppl..it is a no no no, rather d military should come and rule us.

Peter lies, yes I believe and many politicians lies too..but I think he still have some elements of humanity compared to Atiku...so I will vote for a Peter obi.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by EmeraldJD: 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
DeLaRue:

Not true. Neither Trump or Biden made their health records public.

because their fitness was never in doubt. Atiku is older than Asiwaju nobody is complaining about his fitness.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Menclothing: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
This school are well built seen 2 of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Buckeyemedia1: 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Buckeyemedia1: 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
EmeraldJD:
because their fitness was never in doubt. Atiku is older than Asiwaju nobody is complaining about his fitness.
He has nothing to prove to you Hater, be more concerned about your papa’s fitness, nonsense Ipobian.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Owotutufarms: 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:
This guy testified in the comment section on Twitter that he attended one of those millennium schools and he claimed SS1-SS3 alone got over 60 toilets.

This is a standard if you look at it that the schools were built as far back as 2001. Infact even some of the model schools being built by governors today are not better than the one Tinubu built in 2001, almost 21 years ago.

God bless Tinubu.

I am also a student of the same school 2003 set the guy in the pics was my set back them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by sunboy(m): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
FuckkME:
pls ooo, I didn't see Tinubu commissioning anything in that video

Abi na my eye dey pain me

If you lived in Lagos you’d have seen those millennial schools everywhere. I attended one of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by sunboy(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
EmeraldJD:
10 years ago I would have voted for Tinubu happily, but not now. Age and poor health is the only challenge I have supporting him.

Exactly my only problem with his candidacy, the Tinubu of 10yrs ago is not the same of today.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
EmeraldJD:
10 years ago I would have voted for Tinubu happily, but not now. Age and poor health is the only challenge I have supporting him.

Same thing I have been telling people.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by NwekereNdoki: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
The rest they say is history

A Legacy that has rotten. He promised 20, but built comon 4. A wholed Lagos governor happy that he built common 4 schools. Same governor that was building estates up and down. Truely the man no value education

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by ncoolsome(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:
This guy testified in the comment section on Twitter that he attended one of those millennium schools and he claimed SS1-SS3 alone got over 60 toilets.

This is a standard if you look at it that the schools were built as far back as 2001. Infact even some of the model schools being built by governors today are not better than the one Tinubu built in 2001, almost 21 years ago.

God bless Tinubu.

He came to life to shiit abi..
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
EmeraldJD:
A simple certificate of medical fitness from Tinubu is enough to convince me. American politicians do this when there's any doubt about their fitness. Why not our's?

I have doubt about pandora obituary's health. Tell him to release a certificate of medical fitness. Thank you.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by DreamersVille24(m): 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
LegendHero:

Teachers in Lagos are quality teachers and Lagos is the state that pays the highest minimum wage.

Just few days ago Sanwoolu increased workers salary again and Lagos student bursary increased by 100%.

Lol. Is it by salary?

How come Lagos state isn't number one in the available statistics?

Yes salary increment is good but doesn't necessarily translate to better or improved teaching quality.

Again you're majoring on minors.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by JagabanIsAThief: 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
Why are Nigerians so easily satisfied with politicians spending tax payers money to build stuff for tax payers children

You lot need to escape to civilized climes for you to FINALLY realize that Nigerian politicians have done nothing when compared to the vast oil income and vast IGR entrusted to them.

In mathematics -99 + 1 = -98.

So Tinubu spent part of your money on schools but stole a million times more for himself and you guys are not looking at the bigger picture possibly because you have not lived in a Non dysfunctional country before.

While Tinubu was commissioning that school, IF you know the number of people he sends abroad to bank his stolen loot you will marvel.

Ignorance is bliss buy you guys in Nigeria will be rescuing defeat from the jaws of victory IF you allow any of the 2 certified kleptomaniacs in Tinubu or Atiku getting their dodgy hands on Nigeria's treasury.

It better not imagined.

While i am willing to give Peter Obi the benefit of the doubt, I will prefer the dogged fighter Sowore as he has not held public office before and is the least likely to play Lootocracy with our money.

Nigerians shine your eyes as the destiny of yourselves, your children and grandchildren is about to be affected positively or negatively by the choices you make in 2023.

A word is enough for the wise and you will not say you haven't been warned.

Nuff said.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by JagabanIsAThief: 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
NwekereNdoki:
The rest they say is history

A Legacy that has rotten. He promised 20, but built comon 4. A wholed Lagos governor happy that he built common 4 schools. Same governor that was building estates up and down. Truely the man no value education

If you know how many of Tinubu's cronies that became stupenduously wealthy because of the item in bold above you will marvel.

You don't need to look farther that the king of motor park touts Mc Oluomos wealth to know that Tinubu na gangster.

Mark my words, Tinubu is going to collapse on the campaign Trail.

You will come back to Nairaland to say I said so.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Lanretoye(m): 4:54am On Oct 18, 2022
porthouse7:
show us what ur candidate commission no be fight and abuse
see your level of mediocrity,even when a video is posted up there u still want me to buy data for u to watch it.show me where in your entire region that u have that kind of school even till today.mind you thats a secondary school o not your universities amd it was free even for you okoros and obiagheli.be grateful for once!!!
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Johnrake69: 8:08am On Oct 18, 2022
Academicwizman:

Out of the 4 Igbo States then, he only won in one (1) (Anambra). Tofa won in the other three (3)

How many none Yoruba candidate has the south west as a region supported?

Historical, the South East and south South are the only region that gives full support to candidates without ethnic sentiments.

North East and part of North West for instance always vote a Northerner.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by chocboi78(m): 8:12am On Oct 18, 2022
trutharena:

Nonsense. He is not older than major world leaders. He is fit and healthy.

A man that keep moving around the country and talking to people cannot be said to be unhealthy except sick people can move around where you come from.

You won’t vote Tinubu because you are a chronic bigot who will leave competence to run after Peter Obi who got no track record but only lies to deceive the gullible.

Everyone can make mouth and say I will build 5billion mansion in a day, you should ask them what have they done before for us to believe them.
who is fit and healthy
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Rapuru14: 8:31am On Oct 18, 2022
trutharena:

God bless Tinubu.

Be deceiving yourself.

Your bat did NOTHING
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by porthouse7(f): 9:23am On Oct 18, 2022
Lanretoye:
see your level of mediocrity,even when a video is posted up there u still want me to buy data for u to watch it.show me where in your entire region that u have that kind of school even till today.mind you thats a secondary school o not your universities amd it was free even for you okoros and obiagheli.be grateful for once!!!
u must be confused brother man, on which comment is this
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Lanretoye(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2022
porthouse7:
u must be confused brother man, on which comment is this
u still confused cos you don't even know the quote u made.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by porthouse7(f): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Lanretoye:
u still confused cos you don't even know the quote u made.
and d quote is directed at who
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by YorubaNiBaba(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River / Buhari Not Oldest President In Africa, He Can Rule Beyond 2019 – Adnan Na-Habu / Ademola Adeleke: Certificate Not Compulsory For Governorship Candidates – Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.