Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,235 members, 7,829,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

AMA: Ask Me Anything About The Gambia - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / AMA: Ask Me Anything About The Gambia (4733 Views)

I Just Got To The Gambia / My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMA: Ask Me Anything About The Gambia by Pallazzo: 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
bizzibodi:
How can a country without natural resources has currency stronger than naira,Aw Lawd!

But the purchasing power is weak due to they don't produce what they eat. They depend on importation in almost every aspect. It's their tourism that brings in a lot of Forex for them.

2 Likes

Re: AMA: Ask Me Anything About The Gambia by goddimikel(m): 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2022
Please, I am very much interested in teaching job since that's my area of training and specialization. I'm highly experienced but doesn't have a good job at the moment here in Nigeria. So I'll appreciate it if I can be linked to a good school over there in the Gambia. If I can secure a job as a Mathematics and Science teacher,I wouldn't hesitate to relocate as soon as possible. Thanks in advance for the anticipated assistance.
Re: AMA: Ask Me Anything About The Gambia by feelgoodstuffs(m): 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
goddimikel:
Please, I am very much interested in teaching job since that's my area of training and specialization. I'm highly experienced but doesn't have a good job at the moment here in Nigeria. So I'll appreciate it if I can be linked to a good school over there in the Gambia. If I can secure a job as a Mathematics and Science teacher,I wouldn't hesitate to relocate as soon as possible. Thanks in advance for the anticipated assistance.

Hello bro, I see you're trying to message me but I don't have access to that email again. To answer this your question, bro you don't need anyone to connect you to any school before traveling. All you need to do is gather every necessary information you need about the country, since it's visa free for nigerians, make arrangements for your flight ticket or maybe you want to travel via road. When you're physically present in the country, getting the teaching job is not as difficult as in Nigeria, most especially because you teach good subjects, just connect yourself with Nigerians there as soon as you touch down in Gambia.
Re: AMA: Ask Me Anything About The Gambia by AnitaofEurope: 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Pallazzo:
Hello Guys,

I opened this thread for those that want to travel to The Gambia, do business (including import and export), or just travel for vacation/tour.

The Gambia is a small West African Country with roughly around 2million people in population. With virtually no natural resources, The country depends 'almost' on Tourists, Tasks, and Foreign intervention to survive.
How can I get Gambian passport
Gambia enjoys almost 24 hours electricity in most of the towns, clean steady/healthy tap running water, with lots of Foreigners in the Country.

I happened to tour many sites in the country, they have beautiful hotels. Most of their hotels are beach hotels like... Kairaba Beach Hotel, Senegambia beach Hotel, Kalimba Beach hotel etc.

There are many Nigerians there, and Nigerians export items like bitter kola, alcohols, bitter drinks, food items, etc... On return, they import Fish from there. The Gambia has fish, and they're cheap there.

Many Nigerian students are there as well schooling and working.

Let me stop here. In case anyone want to go for vacation or want to learn something from The Gambia, drop your questions and I'll answer here. Please, all questions and answers will be here on this thread, not PM.

See this post on top Gambian Hotels >>> https://tariyaatravel.com/news/top-10-luxurious-and-affordable-hotels-in-the-gambia

1 Like

Re: AMA: Ask Me Anything About The Gambia by Blackkie: 6:57am On Jul 18, 2023
Hello Chief!
Whats Bitter Kola business like in Gambia?
Re: AMA: Ask Me Anything About The Gambia by sunnyg12(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2023
I will like to go there for business.
Re: AMA: Ask Me Anything About The Gambia by Brispy: 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
Please is Gambia visa still free ? And how much is the flight ticket now ?
Re: AMA: Ask Me Anything About The Gambia by richhills(m): 2:13am On Oct 28, 2023
Are there flights from there to South America countries? [img][/img]
Re: AMA: Ask Me Anything About The Gambia by marvelos1: 2:30am On Oct 28, 2023
Setting up a furniture shop and hair cut saloon a good business to venture into there?
Re: AMA: Ask Me Anything About The Gambia by Konquest: 11:51pm On Jan 10
Pallazzo:
Hello Guys,

I opened this thread for those that want to travel to The Gambia, do business (including import and export), or just travel for vacation/tour.

The Gambia is a small West African Country with roughly around 2million people in population. With virtually no natural resources, The country depends 'almost' on Tourists, Tasks, and Foreign intervention to survive.

Gambia enjoys almost 24 hours electricity in most of the towns, clean steady/healthy tap running water, with lots of Foreigners in the Country.

I happened to tour many sites in the country, they have beautiful hotels. Most of their hotels are beach hotels like... Kairaba Beach Hotel, Senegambia beach Hotel, Kalimba Beach hotel etc.

There are many Nigerians there, and Nigerians export items like bitter kola, alcohols, bitter drinks, food items, etc... On return, they import Fish from there. The Gambia has fish, and they're cheap there.

Many Nigerian students are there as well schooling and working.

Let me stop here. In case anyone want to go for vacation or want to learn something from The Gambia, drop your questions and I'll answer here. Please, all questions and answers will be here on this thread, not PM.

See this post on top Gambian Hotels >>> https://tariyaatravel.com/news/top-10-luxurious-and-affordable-hotels-in-the-gambia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMA: Ask Me Anything About The Gambia by Tripzz: 10:56pm On Jan 19
how to export to gambia[quote author=Konquest post=127882133][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Next Place (sao Tomé Principe; One Of The Lowest Gdp In Africa) / My Bitter Experience Travelling To Nigeria With My White Husband / Got A Belize Visa And Need To Travel Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.