Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Young Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Over 'Hunger And Rejection From His Family' - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Over 'Hunger And Rejection From His Family' (34185 Views)

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' / Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Over 'Hunger And Rejection From His Family' by KeyEndurance: 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
Eyah, he go miss alot especially KPEKUS
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Over 'Hunger And Rejection From His Family' by iyke2frankeze: 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
How come his legs are touching the ground? There is no single truth in the story. This is a murder case.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Over 'Hunger And Rejection From His Family' by riczy(m): 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
atinga1:
Meanwhile, Bayelsans are still lining up for Atiku.
Its like suffer no dey tire them.
illiteracy and politicians doing d thinking for them is d main deal!
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Over 'Hunger And Rejection From His Family' by godofuck231: 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
You need to see his family on the day of the burial, best coffin and undertaker
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Over 'Hunger And Rejection From His Family' by Revolva(m): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
So sad this country have reduced its own citizen to noting
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Over 'Hunger And Rejection From His Family' by spinna: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
This looks more like attempt to conceal murder
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Over 'Hunger And Rejection From His Family' by Ijb11: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Life
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Over 'Hunger And Rejection From His Family' by AishaDant(f): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
KeyEndurance:
Eyah, he go miss alot especially KPEKUS

FOOL!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Over 'Hunger And Rejection From His Family' by shakir0802: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
[s][/s]

You are intellectually lazy.
I pray to all might God and to all the ancestors should allow all what that man I what I'm going true should happen to u, since u want it and it shall happen to u take or u leave I shall come to pass on u and ur entire generation amen
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Over 'Hunger And Rejection From His Family' by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
Iamnorth:
Lazy lad just wasted his life,the irony of the whole thing is that he committed suicide exactly where he is suppose to hustle for his bread
Jeez Just shut ur crap if you don't have something meaningful to say . for someone to take his own life can't you use your gizzard brain to imagine what he has been through..? angry
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Over 'Hunger And Rejection From His Family' by chachanga: 4:59am On Oct 18, 2022
Conner44:
Hmm so sad cry

Have you all noticed that ever since APC and their ‘darling daddy’ buhari stepped into aso rock there has been untold hunger, gnashing of teeth, indiscriminate murders and suicides going around the country at an aggressive pace?

Who here is ready to vote APC back into power? Raise your hands so that the almighty thunder that has been doing press ups will not miss its strike angry

Urchins
Darling Daddy who? cry
Pls don't remind the world of those suicidal ars.s lickers anymore... Especially that Manna vulture meat grilling barsstard

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Over 'Hunger And Rejection From His Family' by KeyEndurance: 7:10am On Oct 18, 2022
AishaDant:

FOOL!
Scally wag
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Over 'Hunger And Rejection From His Family' by Iamnorth: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2022
An able bodied human being complaining of hunger? When he can strive to feed??to feed just himself? Come on don't be a ridiculous simp
leody:

Jeez Just shut ur crap if you don't have something meaningful to say . for someone to take his own life can't you use your gizzard brain to imagine what he has been through..? angry
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Over 'Hunger And Rejection From His Family' by Iamnorth: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2022
Amen!! Except there is more to the story
Internet22:

Pray not to find yourself in his shoes
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Over 'Hunger And Rejection From His Family' by fm7070: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2022
He is very stewpid.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Over 'Hunger And Rejection From His Family' by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 18, 2022
Iamnorth:
An able bodied human being complaining of hunger? When he can strive to feed??to feed just himself? Come on don't be a ridiculous simp
What has been a being a simp got to do with someone killing himself? You all just read you don't comprehend. undecided
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Over 'Hunger And Rejection From His Family' by clockwisereport: 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
Love113:
Too bad

No be only shiandus. Fraudster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Turning 30 And Feeling Depressed! / ‘My Brother Died In My Arms Due To LUTH's Negligence’, Man Reveals. Photos / US Confirms Monkeypox Virus From Texas Resident Who Travelled From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.