Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? (20435 Views)

How Many Do You Remember? / Mention Something Which When You Remember, It Makes You Sober And Humble / I Slept With Landlord To Feed My Husband, Now I Feel Ashamed – Woman Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by rtdCivilservant: 9:40am On Oct 18, 2022
virginprincess:
I can never forget the day i was glancing at my crush in church little did i know that he was seeing me with corner eye,immediately he just turn to face me i removed my face but he saw the love clearly on my face,he just smiled then turned to continue what he was doing,o boy!,i almost died of shame that day,i even still feel ashamed anytime i remember that incident,it was so embrassing to the core.
Abeg no be this kind thing we de talk about.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Chnbanc: 9:59am On Oct 18, 2022
Medianna:

Was he blind when he was doing the toasting?
don't mind them.
Am available for dating.
At least you go dey wire me cash transfer.

2 Likes

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by virginprincess(f): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:

So for the past 2 years you saw him last, you haven't gotten someone to love you strong enough so that you can kill the feelings you had for him?
No,he is the only guy i have ever had such feelings for,more like my first love,and i haven't have feelings for any other guy apart from him.

4 Likes

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2022
Medianna:

Lolzz
I'd like peach and royal blue for the color of the day.
No wahala
anything for you

2 Likes

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by skondo09(m): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2022
The day I go toast a girl for one 'i hear n branch wedding' wey I attended back then in uni..me coming from lecture hall branch wedding not even that well dressed for a ceremony..on the table where I was the girl was across me sitting at the other table, as she stood up, I followed and blocked her, I started my campaign, d girl didn't even wait, so I was talking while we move down the road where her friends were waiting for her ( dt one no even vex me), as we were moving na so one macho guy (more elderly than I am and much more taller) showed up,and started a conversion with her, both if them just did as if I wasn't even there, from there conversation I got to know the girl is wey older than me and a working class (tho she had a small stature), see me a jambite then..I felt embarrassed..
To make the matter worse, when her friends later came close and saw me, they asked who I was, she said she didn't even know

47 Likes

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by iCauseTrouble: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
grin
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by doctore212(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ololsho wey I dey owe come my mama house tell my mama to pay her .

I dey collect knack before and at month end I will pay.

I don't know what entered her head.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by MrUchenna1(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
CASTING MY VOTE FOR BUHARI

14 Likes

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by drmuchin: 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
ebubeson:
Do you have any event or scenario that whenever you remember it, you always feel ashamed. You may have gone past the situation, it may not be affecting you currently, but the remembrance of it makes you low.

Yours may be a past display of anger that you now feel does not make any sense, yours could be trying to impress someone in an off point way, yours could be having sexual affair with someone that is far lower than your level..

Failed my final year clinical exams

9 Likes

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
ebubeson:
Do you have any event or scenario that whenever you remember it, you always feel ashamed. You may have gone past the situation, it may not be affecting you currently, but the remembrance of it makes you low.

Yours may be a past display of anger that you now feel does not make any sense, yours could be trying to impress someone in an off point way, yours could be having sexual affair with someone that is far lower than your level..

I feel ashamed whenever I remember how once believed that APC meant well for Nigerians.

Ask PandoraObi FreeStuffsNG Batified2023 Biodun556 Abdul05 Leodeking

6 Likes

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Deejaygold(m): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
I slept with a married woman

10 Likes

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by DonroxyII: 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
ebubeson:

Dem no dey Telli Person tongue
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by adeola1097: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
Mistakenly posting my d!ck on my whatsapp status thinking i sent it to someone else, constant buzzing of my notifications five minutes later jerked me back to reality grin grin .. I deleted but it was too late, I don’t think I can forgive gbwhatsapp users till date

14 Likes

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by V9er: 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
Why do you regret it? Give us full gist bros
Deejaygold:
I slept with a married woman

1 Like

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Andres28(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
grin grin grin na one bae wey be carry herself come give me free nack but I come fvck up that day.

It happened that I never toasted this girl but I always tell her to come visit me so we can talk some things.
So one fateful day it was about raining I was home..she just called me that she was on her way coming grin before 2 min kpa this girl don land.
My whole room was so dirty and I haven't taken my bath too.
As I welcome her in I felt so ashamed but I quickly told I was planning to clean my room before she came.
I quickly dusted every where and kept the room in a good order while she was watching and smiling..then I ask her if she could wait a few min while I take my bath which she smilingly said yes.
I bounced off to the bathroom already imagining the kind of style I was going to unleash on this babe.
So after that I wore my boxers and singlet and we started talking..
But my dick was saying a different thing already so I quickly held her and tried to kiss her but to my greatest surprised she fell on my arms...I said whooooo
I went straight to her bossom Pam!
As I wanted to remove her panties she said no..I felt disappointed but wooooo she said she likes to remove it herself and not me.
I carried her from chair to bed and after so much pre-intimacy I slid in miuuuuuu.
Omor I always use a technique so I don't come so early but that day I got carried away before 2 minutes e don burst.
I tried to continue with a flat tire so this babe won't give call me a 2 minutes man but the thing refused..me that can nack from one round to another straight I nor know say wey Satan wan disgrace person nothing u go do well go work.
After 2 more minutes trying to resurrect my stuff the thing nor work again I was already feeling so ashamed.
This girl just hiss carry my dick throw away begin wear her things..I started trying to explain but she was already too disappointed.
Na so the matter take end..since that day this girl never gree come again and any day we meet na so she go just dey laugh one kind laugh wey dey pain megrin grin grin

27 Likes

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Danny50: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
The day ma bae paid my house rent of 150k.

5 Likes

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Greatric213(f): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
I fell in love with a married man

4 Likes

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
When i jam one fulani guy in our dss training years back...the guy was over all with the computer n internet. People were already rating me high until the guy show me say I still dey learn..I was so embarrassed before our superiors dat day.
I no even no say some northerners get something upstairs oo....

23 Likes

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Neddstark: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
The times i should have thrown a punch that i didn't.
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by lailo: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
Once your pussy is accidentally ffucked by a commoner, anytime u remember that it can never be unfucked forever again, u feel ashamed undecided

1 Like

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by apache4: 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
Mine was the day i was having S€x with a hook-up girl and i had a very serious Muscle Pull . Damn that day i almost died grin grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by realestate99: 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
doctore212:
Ololsho wey I dey owe come my mama house tell my mama to pay her .

I dey collect knack before and at month end I will pay.

I don't know what entered her head.
So u dey even knack on credit? The girl dey give u knacking overdraft!!! Wahala different for this country

20 Likes

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by tiswell(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
being a Nigerian

5 Likes

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
…that Obidients are zombies. They just take it in, provided it came from their principal

2 Likes

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by tiswell(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
Greatric213:
you ladies and married men sha wink

1 Like

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by israel90: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
Once I remember am seen as a Nigeria I feel bad

4 Likes

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Caseywilliams(m): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
Greatric213:

Are you married or still single?
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Ciwihox: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
Add me up on whatsapp to join my group and watch my sexy videos and let's have some fun ❤������

‪‪+1 (410) 357‑6150
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Emilia154(f): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
For always fallin deep in love with a cheat and liar

6 Likes

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by StPete: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2022

6 Likes

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Hustle4Naira(m): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
The day I shit on myself in primary 2...
No be my fault, my father bought plenty bananas the day before. As it was my favourite fruit, i chop am, add plenty bread and beans on top.
Mhen... my teacher then, Mrs sheila beat the life out of me, that is after she had washed me in the toilet.
So embarrassing that i can never forget the day.

15 Likes

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by HisGraceBet: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
I feel ashamed anytime I remember the lady I do boost for that I Sabi Bleep the first dey I Bleep her I did not last 1min, and since then I don't have a chance to Bleep her again to let her know that I can now last for 15 to 20min

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? / Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? / Todays Lotto Winning Numbers, Thursday Ghana Fortune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.