Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? (20817 Views)

How Many Do You Remember? / Mention Something Which When You Remember, It Makes You Sober And Humble / I Slept With Landlord To Feed My Husband, Now I Feel Ashamed – Woman Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Andres28(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

With CD abi Raw Bleep??

WWE RAW grin grin grin
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Sweetvie: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2022
4Humanity4All:

When I requested to learn Spanish from you but still haven't gotten a mail with your contact
Sorry
That email is my other phone... I'll reply you later or in the morning
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Medianna(f): 9:50am On Oct 19, 2022
fredwill1357:
Yeah not me, I also stay in Abuja, but I am not ready for serious relationships now. If you are willing to give it a shot, I can drop my WhatsApp number or you can drop yours.
That was very thoughtful of you.
But i fear blind date grin thanks
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by RIDOO: 10:00am On Oct 19, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Ogini zi...I am asking based on the prophecy I received concerning her last night. tongue

Abi o...baba don get another calling.LOL
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2022
Sweetvie:
Sorry
That email is my other phone... I'll reply you later or in the morning
OK. I'll appreciate it

1 Like

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by fredwill1357(m): 10:38am On Oct 19, 2022
Medianna:

That was very thoughtful of you.
But i fear blind date grin thanks
Not a blind date, you both can talk on WhatsApp, do video calls, ask questions and get to know each other better before talking about meeting up.
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by judedwriter(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2022
I remember all those years ago when as a child I would sneak into the kitchen to steal meat as it boiled!

Seems funny but I am ashamed of it!
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Medianna(f): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
fredwill1357:
Not a blind date, you both can talk on WhatsApp, do video calls, ask questions and get to know each other better before talking about meeting up.
I'm scratching my head!
WhatsApp is a good idea
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by fredwill1357(m): 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
Medianna:

I'm scratching my head!
WhatsApp is a good idea
Ok.
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Medianna(f): 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
fredwill1357:
Ok, .
Noted..
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Greatric213(f): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
Caseywilliams:

Are you married or still single?
am still single
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Funmilolalydia(f): 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
So u got hooked grin grin grin
eventainment:
Dated a fat girl for a year and she no fine join... I didn't cheat but I regretted my actions cause the relationship started by mistake and I don't know how to not be dedicated to a thing if it's on...
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Munzy14(m): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
mariahAngel:

A moment of "spiritual weakness". cheesy

Probably.

Lol.. grin grin

I si weakness? So ndi pastor and other spiritual leaders ana hu eme romance? grin grin

I swear I laugh typing this. grin

1 Like

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Caseywilliams(m): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
Greatric213:
am still single

No vex, i already forgot what i was about saying grin grin grin
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Emjace(m): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
ebubeson:
Do you have any event or scenario that whenever you remember it, you always feel ashamed. You may have gone past the situation, it may not be affecting you currently, but the remembrance of it makes you low.

Yours may be a past display of anger that you now feel does not make any sense, yours could be trying to impress someone in an off point way, yours could be having sexual affair with someone that is far lower than your level..
Athiefu & Tinubu
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by mariahAngel(f): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol.. grin grin

I si weakness? So ndi pastor and other spiritual leaders ana hu eme romance? grin grin

I swear I laugh typing this. grin

I won't lie, sometimes, I wonder how they switch off and on in reality. cheesy

Ka'm hapuga okwu a, ka Chineke ghara I kpo'm oku biko. cheesy
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Munzy14(m): 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
mariahAngel:

I won't lie, sometimes, I wonder how they switch off and on in reality. cheesy

Ka'm hapuga okwu a, ka Chineke ghara I kpo'm oku biko. cheesy
Curiosity of human. grin grin

Nke ha jiri wuru human with flesh obara ndu juru, They do it more than anyi wu ordinary members sef.
You know how Ebuka will chat and play with HMs in one minute, the next minute he keeps a straight face and evict them grin

That is how they switch in public vs mmeko in privacy grin

Kwuo okwu biko, chukwu anahu akpo onye o wula oku grin
Ofu rev ndi AG wu my customer, eshi o biara to buy plantain, so while we were gisting one lady a gafere, with her leggings and panty lines, rev forgot himself and paused for a while.. grin grin ebe ole ga Ike Nwaanyi. I can't forget that day. O ji kwa nwaanyi with umu ise o.

1 Like

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by mariahAngel(f): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
Munzy14:

Nke ha jiri wuru human with flesh obara ndu juru, They do it more than anyi wu ordinary members sef.
You know how Ebuka will chat and play with HMs in one minute, the next minute he keeps a straight face and evict them grin

Ofu rev ndi AG wu my customer, eshi o biara to buy plantain, so while we were gisting one lady a gafere, with her leggings and panty lines, rev forgot himself and paused for a while.. grin grin ebe ole ga Ike Nwaanyi. I can't forget that day. O ji kwa nwaanyi with umu ise o.

Onye wu onye asiri ahu laikiri komenti gi a? cheesy
O wu ihe ahu na a gwo'm ike nga. Hahahahaha

@bolded, e kwuola'm ya si munzy ga a raputa'm otu eshi. Onye aghirigha di ka gi. grin

So, as he was staring at the lady, gi e were anya chii ya n'ahu, o kwa ya? cheesy
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Munzy14(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
mariahAngel:

Onye wu onye asiri ahu laikiri komenti gi a? cheesy
O wu ihe ahu na a gwo'm ike nga. Hahahahaha

@bolded, e kwuola'm ya si munzy ga a raputa'm otu eshi. Onye aghirigha di ka gi. grin

So, as he was staring at the lady, gi e were anya chii ya n'ahu, o kwa ya? cheesy
Ndi followers juru ebe a grin

grin grin onwe hu ihe na eme..

Yes na, I know the lady..And I know she was intentional that day, The girl mara nma nwaanyi, to pu kwanu..Nwe kwaa ihe ndi o kwesiri inwe.. grin

But, I needed to see the man's reaction to that. And I did.. grin
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by SolMaximus: 1:41am On Oct 20, 2022
queenemelda:
When I got my first ATM card, and I couldn't use the machine. I had to get help from an annoyed customer who had been waiting for me. It was so embarassing and cringy, won't ever forget that.

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Caseywilliams(m): 4:59am On Oct 20, 2022
Osheeee!
love-vendor! cool
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Caseywilliams(m): 5:08am On Oct 20, 2022
Munzy14:

Unu aga ata That Rev uta maka na ihe omere so na ihe ndi eji enyere ndu aka.. O na achukwa obara mgbalie elu.
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Paulscos10: 7:09am On Oct 20, 2022
Medianna:

Was he blind when he was doing the toasting?
[color=#550000][/color]

Lol
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Iykejohn419(m): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2022
skondo09:

Na my worst toast experience shocked..am married now sha, and I don even tell my wife the tori b4[right][/right] cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin, she go don laff u tire grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by NACE13: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
Medianna:

Ah because of morning mouth smell?
Something that you both will laugh over!

Well, I guess she didn't see it that way. I take no chances these days. I always move about with my lemon flavor mouth spray.
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by NACE13: 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
Caseywilliams:
So you can comfortably have your breakfast without first having a mouth wash?

It is actually healthy only If you wash your mouth after dinner and after having breakfast. Brushing at night fights cavity and brushing after breakfast keeps your mouth fresh for hours, reducing halitosis (bad breath), especially when you eat junk foods which are the major cause of bad breath. Try it and thank me later.
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Caseywilliams(m): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2022
NACE13:

It is actually healthy only If you wash your mouth after dinner and after having breakfast. Brushing at night fights cavity and brushing after breakfast keeps your mouth fresh for hours, reducing halitosis (bad breath), especially when you eat junk foods which are the major cause of bad breath. Try it and thank me later.

I can agree with u on the aspect of brushing at night after dinner, but eating breakfast before brushing just because you wanna keep a fresh breath is a no no for me.... I no dey try anything abeg.

I've form it as a habit to always have my mouth washed first thing as i get up from bed... Even if I get up as early as 3_4am in the morning....nah to first brush my mouth sure pass
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by eventainment(m): 4:03am On Oct 25, 2022
Funmilolalydia:
So u got hooked grin grin grin
Something like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand / Biography Of Nollywood Actress Frances Chinasa Ben Aka Frances Ben

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.