Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,671 members, 7,827,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? (20467 Views)

How Many Do You Remember? / Mention Something Which When You Remember, It Makes You Sober And Humble / I Slept With Landlord To Feed My Husband, Now I Feel Ashamed – Woman Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by virginprincess(f): 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
Intellectuall01:

I've mentioned you elsewhere.
I have seen your number,you can take it down now.
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by DonroxyII: 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
Andres28:

grin angry grin yes bro..I've had so much crazy thoughts on how I was going to nack her while i was in the bathroom grin grin grin
You already Cum before she Came grin
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by DonroxyII: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
virginprincess:
Oga i said i won't reply because i have issues with the email i use in opening this account,if you really want to chat with me then send me your whatsapp number.
You shouldn't ignore the red Flag, Hiaaannn!
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
virginprincess:
I have seen your number,you can take it down now.

Okay
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Andres28(m): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
DonroxyII:
You already Cum before she Came grin

grin grin grin nor be small thing bro grin
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Iykejohn419(m): 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
SimeonOTC:
Abegging my Ex-Girl when she was about breaking up with me... I was even crying.. chaiii.. I went as far as trying to prove my love. Anywhere i see her, i try to approach her and all that stuff..e come turn over see finish..

The thing dey pain till now.. chaii.. i too mumugrin, I swear.

Only if I knew i was going to eat lots of pussy and have lots of beautiful babes offering me free pussy at a platter of gold after her.

this was 4years ago undecided

No regret, i was still a lover boy, a simp and a first time lover grin

Now, I pity any babe wey just enter my trap.

Another one is when i was giving my ex a superb head and my elder sister worked into my room to ask for charger without knocking grin grin
NOTHING ON EARTH can describe how bleeped up i was grin
my dick fall at once grin
ex-ty just lose interest grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

I can't stop laughing right now...... Only God knows wat was going thru her mind after she saw wat u were doing with ur big head grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by DonroxyII: 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
Mbanks419:
NA D FIRST TIME I INVITED A GIRL HOME,I HAVEN'T HAVE SEX BEFORE,SO IT WAS IN D DARK ROOM, AFTER ALL D PLAYS,NA SO AH WAN TEAR OOO,WE DON OFF CLOTHES FINISH,NA SO I SERIOUS WITH LADY SAY AH DAE TEAR,AFTER FIVE MINUTES OF TEAR,I LATER REALIZED DAT I WAS HAVING SEX WITH PILLOW UNDER HER AND NOT D VIRGINA POINT,NO WONDER SHE KEPT SMILING WEN I WAS BUSY TEARING D PILLOW,TO SHE WAS ENJOYING IT,MHEN TILL NOW,I DODGE D GIRL WEN EVER I SEE HER SHA, BUT SHES NOW MARRIED!
grin ...
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Nehyooh(m): 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
Going back to my ex.
She only lied to me that she's a changed person. Really exhibitied more terrible traits this time around. It was a very big mistake and annoying thing I ever put myself into.

She's ex again and never will I go back to her again.
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by HolyMan12: 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
virginprincess:
I can never forget the day i was glancing at my crush in church little did i know that he was seeing me with corner eye,immediately he just turn to face me i removed my face but he saw the love clearly on my face,he just smiled then turned to continue what he was doing,o boy!,i almost died of shame that day,i even still feel ashamed anytime i remember that incident,it was so embrassing to the core.

If it is me, I will just know that easy kpekus has loaded 100% grin grin grin

It's good to discover easy targets like you once a while grin grin grin
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by HolyMan12: 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
spencekat:
Run away from her before she puts you into trouble.I am talking from experience.Any girl you don't like,run away fastly from her before she ropes you into perpetual regrets.
Those kind of girls can be very fertile grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by HolyMan12: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
virginprincess:
We aren't together because he no longer resides in my state though he parent are still there,so i haven't seen him for almost 2yrs but hope to see him this years sha.

Make sure you spread your legs for him when you meet again grin
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by HolyMan12: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
Medianna:
When i remember when i dey send boyfriend money..
I want use my hand to cover my face with shame..
Some dudes are not worth it..

This shimmy wearing girl again grin
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by skondo09(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
Iykejohn419:

grin grin grin grin...... Something like dis happened to me too oooo but ur own nah baba grin grin

Mine was that I was with dis my course mate who resumed late back in my uni days, I was trying to help her meet up with wat we've done so far, during our leisure time, we went to one hall where Duncan Mighty was performing and decided to stay and watch d show, only for one guy (werey), ah no know where d guy from, just burst out dey toast d girl beside me oooo..... Ah just keep quiet dey listen to d mumu punchlines wey no even make sense sef. Ah been wan laff sef, ah just lock up. Nah only God know weytyn dey run for dat girl mind wen u dey follow toast her, e be like say u even use ur sec sch punchlines hit her up wey make her know say u be jjc grin grin grin grin

Ur own be say she just dey listen to all u got to say but for her mind, she dey wait make u follow her reach where her paddy dem dey fess, make dem chop u raw grin grin grin grin

Na my worst toast experience shocked..am married now sha, and I don even tell my wife the tori b4[right][/right] cheesy
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by HolyMan12: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
virginprincess:
No,he is the only guy i have ever had such feelings for,more like my first love,and i haven't have feelings for any other guy apart from him.

Okafor's Law holds in your case then grin
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by FalseProphet1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
doggedfighter:

Idikwa egwu grin

Onye amuma
Ee, nwa m nwanyị, abụ m nnukwu onye amụma. Zitere m nọmba gị ka m nwee ike ịgwa gị ọtụtụ ihe gbasara ọdịnihu gị.
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by purples25(f): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
This happened recently and I don't intend to forget it. It's a lesson though shameful and very painful.

My colleague at work was given money to share to us by my boss. I heard the boss giving the instructions.

Later on, the colleague shared the money to us as if it was just his money he was sharing out of his own Goodwill. I was angry and confronted him twice about it. He just shrugged it off which angered me further.

I called a colleague who was new and told her all. That the boss gave us the money and my other male colleague did not admit it was from our boss not him.

At that very moment, a meeting was called. It turned out a staff wanted to air her greviances towards me.

AS SOON AS THE MEETING STARTED, MY NEW COLLEAGUE STOOD UP AND SAID SHE DOES NOT SUPPORT BACKBITING OR JOIN ANY OFFICE CLIQUE. SHE REVEALED ALL I SAID AND TOLD EVERYONE I SAID IT, AND TOLD US TO OPENLY ADDRESS IT.

I felt very ashamed. Everyone now looked at me as a backstabber. In addition, the staffs intention for the meeting was to address their grudges towards me. Join that, plus the exposure of my 'backstabbing'. The meeting was a disaster. A staff started yelling at me all through and as everyone now hated me for the backstabbing, nobody stopped her. That was on Friday, 14th.

Now I went back to work. Everyone being polite and staying in their lane. I will never trust anyone again but also I believe they also discussed me. It's unfair I am the scapegoat because only the thief that is caught is called "thief".

I am now strictly business. I'm upset that I'm the only one to apologise while everyone else looks at themselves as angels. It's only that in their backstabbing, they didn't reveal each other.

There is no friend. Shikena. I'm glad I'm leaving there soon. I won't even tell anyone I'm going. Worked there close to a year.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by virginprincess(f): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
HolyMan12:

If it is me, I will just know that easy kpekus has loaded 100% grin grin grin

It's good to discover easy targets like you once a while grin grin grin
Thank God my crush is not a pervert like you who takes advantage of girls,he is a calm,responisible guy and also a love of God who can never have such thought.
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by HolyMan12: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
drmuchin:

Failed my final year clinical exams

You operated the frog and it died? grin

1 Like

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by spencekat(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
HolyMan12:

Those kind of girls can be very fertile grin grin grin
You are highly experienced grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
Shame is for the women and the weak, real men don't give a damn.

1 Like

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by HolyMan12: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
virginprincess:
Thank God my crush is not a pervert like you who takes advantage of girls,he is a calm,responisible guy and also a love of God who can never have such thought.

If a person does not have Ashawo vibe in our generation the relationship will definitely be boring.

Tell me say you no like rough wild sex kiss
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by HolyMan12: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
apache4:
Mine was the day i was having S€x with a hook-up girl and i had a very serious Muscle Pull . Damn that day i almost died grin grin grin

You been the do Sylvester Stallone for hookup girl shey? grin grin grin grin
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by GloriousGbola: 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
purples25:

My colleague at work was given money to share to us by my boss. I heard the boss giving the instructions.

Later on, the colleague shared the money to us as if it was just his money he was sharing out of his own Goodwill. I was angry and confronted him twice about it. He just shrugged it off which angered me further.

I called a colleague who was new and told her all. That the boss gave us the money and my other male colleague did not admit it was from our boss not him.

i am lost sha - you were called a backstabber for revealing that your colleague was not the one dishing out the money?

then again - that is often how it happens. it is possible they all know that it is not your colleague sharing the money ; as at some point, people would have to show some sort of appreciation to the oga at the top

it is very important to know EXACTLY what is going on

1 Like

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Kalatium(m): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
purples25:
This happened recently and I don't intend to forget it. It's a lesson though shameful and very painful.

At that very moment, a meeting was called. It turned out a staff wanted to air her greviances towards me.

AS SOON AS THE MEETING STARTED, MY NEW COLLEAGUE STOOD UP AND SAID SHE DOES NOT SUPPORT BACKBITING OR JOIN ANY OFFICE CLIQUE. SHE REVEALED ALL I SAID AND TOLD EVERYONE I SAID IT, AND TOLD US TO OPENLY ADDRESS IT.

I felt very ashamed. Everyone now looked at me as a backstabber. In addition, the staffs intention for the meeting was to address their grudges towards me. Join that, plus the exposure of my 'backstabbing'. The meeting was a disaster. A staff started yelling at me all through and as everyone now hated me for the backstabbing, nobody stopped her. That was on Friday, 14th.

Now I went back to work. Everyone being polite and staying in their lane. I will never trust anyone again but also I believe they also discussed me. It's unfair I am the scapegoat because only the thief that is caught is called "thief".

I am now strictly business. I'm upset that I'm the only one to apologise while everyone else looks at themselves as angels. It's only that in their backstabbing, they didn't reveal each other.

There is no friend. Shikena. I'm glad I'm leaving there soon. I won't even tell anyone I'm going. Worked there close to a year.

That is a terrible experience.
Too bad you were used as a scape goat grin ad you said

However, the reason why everyone is against you is because you don't understand office politics.

You can't just be discussing your grievances to anyone when they are also not discussing theirs, from the story your complain was one sided. You were the only 1 upset that he didn't say it was from the boss.

There must have been other things you have been doing that is pissing them off apart from the money issue. Now you have learned to be careful.

Try to think this through in another perspective.

Why were you even bothered that he didn't say the money is from your boss ? He still have you guys the money nah. Had it been he didn't give the money at all, then it could have been a different case.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by FalseProphet1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
doggedfighter:

You took this out of my mouth.

I have been laughing at the way he's been probing the girl.

Our prophet and gossip grin
undecided
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
DonroxyII:
You shouldn't ignore the red Flag, Hiaaannn!

Mr Flag bearer, where is the red flag? Why are you pained because she responded to me?
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Munzy14(m): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
mariahAngel:

Onye amuma ugha, onye asiri. grin
You put aside your "This I've seen" duty to gossip.
So you saw that too.. grin

He seems to have been in same situation, if you reason it with psychology cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by HolyMan12: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
israel90:
Once I remember am seen as a Nigeria I feel bad
When I see that people don't know the difference between I'm and am , I feel bad embarassed
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by HolyMan12: 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
HisGraceBet:
I feel ashamed anytime I remember the lady I do boost for that I Sabi Bleep the first dey I Bleep her I did not last 1min, and since then I don't have a chance to Bleep her again to let her know that I can now last for 15 to 20min
First impression matters grin
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by freedomchild: 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
winner37:
I was overwhelmed with shame that day...
Just coming out of bathroom I didn't adjust my towel very well I just stepped out and the towel went off from me , my landlord daughter was about to enter the same bathroom so she saw my everything .

But last last I saw her own in a different style too ...
abi

1 Like

Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Plm11: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
None
Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
HolyMan12:

When I see that people don't know the difference between I'm and am , I feel bad embarassed

English is not your mother tongue. Why are you bragging with a language that doesn't belongs to your lineage?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Apply For EEDC Prepaid Metre Online / What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? / Pipeline Explosion At Graceland Estate Isheri Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.