Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children (43995 Views)

Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo / El-Rufai's Wife, Hadiza Visits Her Farm: Husband Won’t Pay Ransom If Kidnapped / Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by 2Radii: 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
ahnie:
Where e go pain pass be say,of na the kids mastermind their own kidnapping.

Nothing youths of today cannot do.
Na to disown them and put an everlasting curse on them.

Me I don't believe in forgiveness (if u intensionally err)
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by detectivejones: 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
This is pathetic. I just hope this is not a ploy by a family member to drain the man.
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Curious345: 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
A father-of-two, whose two children were kidnapped in Kwara, has started selling his belongings to raise the N8m demanded by his children’s adductors.

The embattled father, Lukman Aliyu, a scrap dealer in the state, has sold his car and is now putting his house up for sale to raise the ransom.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/17/nigerian-man-puts-house-sale-raise-n8million-demanded-ransom-his-two-kidnapped-children

But this house I am seeing is not more than 3m
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by JosephXavier: 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I don help am post am for Nairaland clearance sale thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here/4424#117646902

E go reach you
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by shineeye1: 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
A father-of-two, whose two children were kidnapped in Kwara, has started selling his belongings to raise the N8m demanded by his children’s adductors.

The embattled father, Lukman Aliyu, a scrap dealer in the state, has sold his car and is now putting his house up for sale to raise the ransom.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/17/nigerian-man-puts-house-sale-raise-n8million-demanded-ransom-his-two-kidnapped-children

After yahoo kidnappers pass an innocent man through hell in order for them to CASH OUT, they expect that the heaven is empty of justice and they think there is no hell for them to also experience. Fvcking Liars!!! You will rot in HELL...,.that is a spoiler...OLORI BURUKU

1 Like

Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by babajero(m): 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
EmmaJnr1:

If they still catch the people doing all these now buhari and his people go say make they release them. Terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by VeryWickedMan: 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
JosephXavier:

E go reach you

Once your sister born for me.
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Nonexisting1: 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
He will still vote "Mr. Where are the cows?" come February next year. They never learn.

1 Like

Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Goldbw122(m): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
In this kind of issue the government should be the one doing the research of this kidnapping they can't just let the man face all this together it is very bad you know.

1 Like

Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by JosephXavier: 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Once your sister born for me.

Everything go be a cruise to you until your own time to come

And trust me, you'll never find help

The heavens won't pay attention to your cry and hell will shut its ears to you

Even the things you think you believe in will fail you

1 Like

Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by OBTMOS(m): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
Even the lower class now get kidnapped!
It’s worst than I thought.
God save Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
franchasofficia:
I thought Buhari and Tinubu secured all Northern and Southwest states leaving only backward potopoto Southeast to suffer unknown gunmen shocked

All those warming up to elect another walking dead as President simply because of tribal-religious bigotry, just pray you live to see the end of his first 6 months in office just like many Northerners that celebrated and trekked for Buhari in 2015 cry

Don't mind those evil urchins
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by yomi531(m): 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
Guys, make Una try dey remember Una fathers oo. This is so touching. No be only mama Una go dey give money at old age or use sing for music. We have some really caring fathers mehnnn

1 Like

Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by edungene7: 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
dey voted APC into power now dey are victims may the nemesis of APC catch up with anyone supporting this evil party
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by EmmaJnr1: 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
babajero:
If they still catch the people doing all these now buhari and his people go say make they release them. Terrorists.
buhari na their chairman na. He is one of the supporters of Bokoharam, ISWAP nd 4th most dangerous world terrorist group called fulani herdsmen
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Manna4Gurls: 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
We shouldn't underrate the mayhem these kidnappers can cause without thinking twice. If the money is not raised before the deadline, they may lynch or hack those kids and sell their parts to voodoo doctors.
Everyone needs to be alert every millisecond. God shall see us through.... Amen
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Successlane: 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
Fulani terrorist kidnapped his children. Thats why we must do everything to stop this northern terrorist...the best thing is freedom and secession from Nigeria

Monday: Secession is the solution
Tuesday:. Restructuring is the way out
Wednesday: Peter Obi for NIGERIA president
Thursday: We need Referendum
,,and. .....,and.........and........

Really really confused Tribe.

May God touch the heart of the kidnappers and release the children unhurt.
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
This is not good at all
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Ojayk(m): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
Failed Nation
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Okiemute101: 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
Very unfortunate to know that kidnapping has become a business in Nigeria.
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by EmmaJnr1: 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
Successlane:

Monday: Secession is the solution
Tuesday:. Restructuring is the way out
Wednesday: Peter Obi for NIGERIA president
Thursday: We need Referendum
,,and. .....,and.........and........

Really really confused Tribe.

May God touch the heart of the kidnappers and release the children unhurt.
I am not supporting any body in your elections and I don't care. I only support Biafra
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by wasi9ice: 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
Chaii cry cry
I am so touched

Very bad experience
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by tsdarkside(m): 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
the world is full of wickedness....
just few days ago a white guy threatend to rape me....

nawa....

people,we are all in big trouble....
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Baffupdrizz(m): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
Quite devastating!
Although tragic, it shows that he values his children more than everything else, and rightly so. He cherishes them even more than his shelter for he would rather go homeless just to hold them in his hands again.

These kidnappers are worse than animals and it is hoped that the long arm of the law catches up with them soon.
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by sofeo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
Alright
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Stevosty: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
And he is sure on his own, the sort of wicked leaders we have.

1 Like

Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by favour32(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
With this and others,APC federal government still dey campaign for continuity.
Shame nor dey their faces.
Na PDP worse pass.
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by jaxxy(m): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
This should not be happening bt the government has failed so much criminal think they can have a field day.
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Roozzaay(m): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
I pray the kids are still alive � after going through all these to raise theirransom. My friend's dad was killed and they claimed he was alive only to released his dead body after they received ransom.
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by BloomingDale(f): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
I'm sure he's ready to vote Atiku, another Fulani man.
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Roozzaay(m): 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
Baffupdrizz:
Quite devastating!
Although tragic, it shows that he values his children more than everything else, and rightly so. He cherishes them even more than his shelter for he would rather go homeless just to hold them in his hands again.

These kidnappers are worse than animals and it is hoped that the long arm of the law catches up with them soon.

Law that has folded her arm? I pray long arm of death catches up with them soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper / Wedding Invitation Card Of Gen. Gowon In 1969 / Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.