Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children (43993 Views)

Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo / El-Rufai's Wife, Hadiza Visits Her Farm: Husband Won’t Pay Ransom If Kidnapped / Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Plm11: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by sonssyo: 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Leave those kids in the hands of the kidnappers simple,how can you sell everything? Shebi Africans claim they do juju,let them use that method and track kidnappers too and mesmerize them too. If you sell your house , tomorrow they will come again with another strategy,be wise
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by onome2013: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kidnappers, please if you are reading this in the name of Almighty God (Allah) kindly release the children, you can see the efforts made by their parents so far.

1 Like

Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by faceland: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
cry

The man is not rich (scrap dealer). Free the kids or cut the ransom price without damaging those kids (mentally).
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by JealousCobra(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see those kidnappers getting caught I see the kids gaining freedom.

This I have seen.

Rest guy grin you no dey see anything.
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Joefixy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
Fulani terrorist kidnapped his children. Thats why we must do everything to stop this northern terrorist...the best thing is freedom and secession from Nigeria
We are not voting any Fulani man again to rule us
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Ance4Liverpool: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
This man that his children was kidnapped will still vote for tinibu if care is not taking.

Vote wisely
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Mike008(m): 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
These are the stories that needs urgent crowdfunding and not when people like davido puts up a stupid post and he's making hundreds of millions in a matter of minutes.
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by delpee(f): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
This is very sad. I pray that the kids are rescued alive and he doesn't have to lose all he has to the kidnappers.
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
ahnie:
Where e go pain pass be say,of na the kids mastermind their own kidnapping.

Nothing youths of today cannot do.

You might not be too far from the truth. There are so many bastards in the youth if nowadays. Could remember when we were young. There is always fear of not soiling your parent's name but of today, these youth lack everything. Respect, honesty, perseverance and any other good deeds.

Sometimes, I wonder if the devil decides to just released them to earth. No single fear or emotion.

We pray the abductees were found. A very sad tale
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by lamalang(m): 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
APC people will rot in hell for bringing hardship to people
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Relaxnrethink: 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
So bad.

Effect of bad leadership. Now the choice is before us again but some persons have collected 5k in 4 years to sing pomp forgetting that the effect is like a breeze that will touch all.

I pray for their safety.
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Paulianfa(m): 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hmmmmmm it's so painful. Oh Naija which where?
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by mimee9(f): 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
Heartbreaking embarassed
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Gbeng30(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
This is what some evil and wicked leaders has done to this country due to their selfishness and wickedness... I pity the man, May God see him through to get his children back...as for this wicked leaders they will reap everything they've sowed their generation will suffer the consequences...
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by edosignature(m): 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
The kidnappers shall for ever know & experience peace from today till the end of ages.
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by OdefaGirl(f): 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
That's the extent of the love a father can go for his children..... This same love should drive us into voting the right candidate as a President, so that these numerous troubles causing so many to turn into monsters can reduce....
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by 7Randall: 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
He may still vote Tinubu
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Ken4Christ: 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
What is the budget for the security for? If this government can't secure lives and properties, they should please resign.

The FG should pay this man back his money.
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by DJInfluence: 12:21am On Oct 18, 2022
Crime is not wicked until it reaches your doorstep.
So many comments here reeks of indifference and light hearted jokes by forum members. I pray to God that none of us experience what this father is going thru because there's nothing more tragic than a father not being capable of protecting his kids and feeling helpless to rescue them.
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by PapaFejiro: 5:13am On Oct 18, 2022
The police is supposed to raise that money and lay an ambush.
Citizens who find themselves in such a situation should not be loosing their life properties as if we are in a banana republic.
EmmaJnr1:
A father-of-two, whose two children were kidnapped in Kwara, has started selling his belongings to raise the N8m demanded by his children’s adductors.

The embattled father, Lukman Aliyu, a scrap dealer in the state, has sold his car and is now putting his house up for sale to raise the ransom.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/17/nigerian-man-puts-house-sale-raise-n8million-demanded-ransom-his-two-kidnapped-children
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by ahnie: 5:16am On Oct 18, 2022
[quote author=Neoteny7 post=117649519]

Not all children are miscreants like yours [/quot,take your drugs you're sick and utterly messed up.
I had to run a check on you,was disappointed with what I saw.

Spits on your parents, they're a huge disappointment for raising a wayward and a sick weirdo like you.

I think your parents should be HACKED

Try see a therapist,your mental case is above rooftop.i pray you get help quickly before you enter street.

STUPID DRUG ADDICT WITH STINKY BREATHE.

Do not expect any response from me,consider my replying you the best thing that could ever happened to you.
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by mozona(m): 5:49am On Oct 18, 2022
make God no make us see problem oooh
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by luluosas(m): 5:50am On Oct 18, 2022
So painful. I pray that God will help him and rescue his two children in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Minime10(f): 6:00am On Oct 18, 2022
Another sai babarians a.k.a Change & Next Lefool being served breakfast by same buhari's irresponsible government
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by FireUpNow(m): 6:10am On Oct 18, 2022
This is one of the things this APC and Buhari have caused, insecurity. Do you know the hard labour that man has out to be able to build that house and get the car he sold? Now those wicked kidnappers want to take away everything from him by kidnapping his kids. I feel for him. This man needs the help of everyone. May God see him through this difficult time of his life
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Adegunle4(m): 7:51am On Oct 18, 2022
Hmm… Ogidi… Oko Olowo..hope FGC Ilorin students are safe…
May Gid see him through this.
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Foodqueen(f): 8:15am On Oct 18, 2022
ahnie:
Where e go pain pass be say,of na the kids mastermind their own kidnapping.

Nothing youths of today cannot do.

No, the one wey go pain pass na if after selling everything, paid the ransom and at the end of it all, them Don kill the children tete
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by ufuosman(m): 8:33am On Oct 18, 2022
Too bad
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Neoteny7: 8:34am On Oct 18, 2022
[quote author=ahnie post=117654939][/quote]

You're sore cos I called you out as a terrible mother.

Good.

Now, go fukk yourself bimbo.
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Slurity(m): 9:12am On Oct 18, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
Fulani terrorist kidnapped his children. Thats why we must do everything to stop this northern terrorist...the best thing is freedom and secession from Nigeria
You are a big problem to humanity and God will deal with you soon if you do2 not repent.
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by ahnie: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2022
Foodqueen:

No, the one wey go pain pass na if after selling everything, paid the ransom and at the end of it all, them Don kill the children tete

Honestly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper / Bauchi Bala Mohammad Cut The Hair Of Pilgrims From His State In Mecca / Wedding Invitation Card Of Gen. Gowon In 1969

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.