Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children (43997 Views)

Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo / El-Rufai's Wife, Hadiza Visits Her Farm: Husband Won’t Pay Ransom If Kidnapped / Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by ahnie: 9:31am On Oct 18, 2022
Stupid druggie with stinky breathe[quote author=ahnie post=117654939][/quote]
@neoteny

I expect you to insult your lame mother as a rebuttal,do me a favour n hack that loose hoe you tag a mother to death.

Peace!
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by EmmaJnr1: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2022
Slurity:
You are a big problem to humanity and God will deal with you soon if you do2 not repent.
I am doing God's work on earth. Biafrans and other emerging country in Nigeria must be freed from British enclave called Nigeria.
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by iamrealdeji(m): 11:43am On Oct 18, 2022
Franzinni:
Men thr worst part is they might have killed the kids becasue kidnappers are below animals in my book.

If you fit japa from Nigeria no waste time o ... If toh say aliyu know he for use the 8 million japa with family .. even if nah togo
Did you read about Surveyor Abayomi Shamsideen Alamu. One of Nigeria's finest surveyors that was killed despite giving them 2.35million naira? Only God can save us in this country. I hardly see police men patrolling around. They are always in office or come out occasionally to tax people
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by NonsoNna(m): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
Dshocker:
Who knows, the children might be the ones that orchestrated this kidnap on themselves, in other to cash out from there father...
How is that possible
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by Franzinni: 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
iamrealdeji:
Did you read about Surveyor Abayomi Shamsideen Alamu. One of Nigeria's finest surveyors that was killed despite giving them 2.35million naira? Only God can save us in this country. I hardly see police men patrolling around. They are always in office or come out occasionally to tax people
that's what I am say like these animals don't have value for life ... It's just sad.

To know that we as a nation were able to go and help countries like Liberia gain stability but can't solve this kidnap issue ? I find that hard to believe. I rather say no body that should care .... Cares
Re: Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children by KennethEnyi(m): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tomorrow he’ll vote for the north foolish man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper / Wedding Invitation Card Of Gen. Gowon In 1969 / Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.