Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai (47058 Views)

Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers / BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police / Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by oyeb15: 8:59am On Oct 18, 2022
When it comes to maintaining law and order, stopping kidnappings and killing, he would say he can't control the first mechanized army.

Useless governor
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Adamsonian1993(m): 9:03am On Oct 18, 2022
Na lie, you're a sponsored CHRISTIAN PEDDLING this malicious news so that CHRISTIANS would have hatred against the Muslim.

I once liked and reshared your post only to rethink and discover it's a lie
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by colestephan86: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2022
Corridon:
Arrest him and see the wrath of Nigerians.
Ode what will happen.
El rufai has the capacity to place him under house arrest
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Idiotseverywher: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2022
zomby:

You are the one making noise.. The northerners have consistently checked you people and put you in your place for years, even before October 1960…and what have you done about it?
Answer: You’ve done nothing but constantly Kill yourselves like flies.

You people know your master… and you dreamers also clearly know that you will never get to lead this country. The northerners got you by the balls…and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
And that’s why you guys are severely frustrated and continue to bite the fingers that feed you, by disrespecting the only ethnic group that tolerates in the country.
. What are you really talking , I only gave you challenge, the north can not try to mess up with igbos, if not because of tribal hatted by Nigerians who are they? If you check very well if not the Igbo, the Fulani would have swallowed Nigeria, it's only the Igbo that is treating their Bleep up, if the get mind let move and support for Igbo exist from Nigeria
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by kkonyeji(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2022
So Governors have the security apparatus under their control but you & your colleague Governors continue lying to us it's FG this, FG that!

Btw, Obi was not in Kaduna 4d ugly reason u were in Anambra yrs back to rig elections.
Morever, Obi was in APGA while PDP was at the center, so how would he have successfully done that if not the order came from above to d DSS boss in Anambra?

Mr Lilliputian, leave PO out of ur shenanigans & run after what's chasing u cos Obi is too mighty 4u.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2022
El' Rufai dey no born you nd your mechanised army well to arrest obi, aswear that ur Kaduna state go be you like hell fire.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
El Rufai acted maturely. If it were to be me, I would arrest that bastard and nothing would happen.
it will NEVER be you... Urchin
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 18, 2022
grin grin ; grin

Did El'Rufai just called northerners CIVILIZED? shocked

Chai! it's not his fault. That aboki that calls himself prophet Muhammed has siphoned their brains with straw, and replaced it with terrorist tendencies.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Slimwhyt(m): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2022
Something way u no fit try. Arrest him that what happened?
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Advancedman(m): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2022
Corridon:

That you support a good movement should reflect in your overall disposition on your conscience and fact.

We should be grateful to God for touching his heart.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2022
Gudridance:
it will NEVER be you... Urchin

Children of killer Obituary

Cry cry on

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Supermajor(m): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2022
Corridon:

Nothing for happen oga...

Highest na to rant for few days and everywhere go quiet when soldiers/police show face
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by zomby(m): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. What are you really talking , I only gave you challenge, the north can not try to mess up with igbos, if not because of tribal hatted by Nigerians who are they? If you check very well if not the Igbo, the Fulani would have swallowed Nigeria, it's only the Igbo that is treating their Bleep up, if the get mind let move and support for Igbo exist from Nigeria

What I’m saying is, the northerners got you FlatHeadsss by the balls.

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by wolesmile(m): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2022
voiceoftruthNG:
El-rufai will not dare!!! Try it and see

My friend, if he does, nothing will happen. All the noise will start and end on social media ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by zomby(m): 10:50am On Oct 18, 2022
wolesmile:

My friend, if he does, nothing will happen. All the noise will start and end on social media ni.
Exactly!

The noise makers will simply return to the yeast and then continue to kill themselves like street dogs.
They don’t fuckkk around with the northerners; they know their mothers’ boyfriend.
I hope the yorubas learn from the northerners; you don’t ever give igbos a chance.. don’t let them in your house, don’t do business with them, don’t employ them….just allow them to continue to Kill themselves in the yeast.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Stone24: 11:01am On Oct 18, 2022
pquaver:

Simple in. Everything you do think about tomorrow.. Obi didn't realise a day like this will come... It all about the futuristic thinking I have harped on that obi lacks. How he didn't envisage an airport for Anambra shows he is visionless unlike Amoda

You are a very big idoit, if you don't know what to say just keep mute.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Omodua(m): 11:27am On Oct 18, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/17/2023-i-would-have-arrested-peter-obi-in-kaduna-nasir-el-rufai-video/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1666028528
Nigeria is finished!

How can an individual with blemished records be yarning nonsense like this.

This is a man whose state is in turmoil and under banditry and unable to curtail the situation is opening his mouth wide spewing invectives and unacceptable garbs.

Time will tell!
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Tintedsino: 11:40am On Oct 18, 2022
voiceoftruthNG:
El-rufai will not dare!!! Try it and see

Oga, I swear nothing will happen. E b like say u don forget say na no Nigeria we dey and na APC dey power. People like me and u go just come nairaland or Twitter make noise. After like 48hours Dem go release am and everybody go kip quiet.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by rummmy: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
zomby:

Someone needs to tell your Igbo flat head that in democracy nobody has the right to arrest and detain anyone without a solid justification.
Obi is just an uncivilized local boy who behaves like a typical Igbo (no common sense).
You can’t give what you don’t have…

I’m sure that the gullible igbos still can’t completely understand the kind of move El-Rufai made yesterday…
The timing of the move, the environment where the move was made and the usage of the word “civilized” represent a key political strategy.
But I’m 10000% sure that the FlatHeadsss (the organic losers) are clueless… And I’m not surprised
nobody cares about what ever move it was made for....very very soon your foolish aboki will be left alone in their poverty and hardship God given land..
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Coly2012(m): 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
quentin06:

Aww my condolences, the southern education has failed you.
And Islamic education have uplefted you to the point that you didnot no when others overtook you and your north. Sorry oooooooo
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by pquaver(m): 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Stone24:

You are a very big idoit, if you don't know what to say just keep mute.

If the truth is pains you. You can hug the near by transformer.. Idiot. As e dey pain you e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us e dey pain you grin grin.. Abeg make person help me give this wailer that wike nyash abeg... cool
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
Coly2012:
And Islamic education have uplefted you to the point that you didnot no when others overtook you and your north. Sorry oooooooo

E pain am.

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by pquaver(m): 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
Headachetoigboh:

Hahahhaahh.
He should have arrest him nah
Kaduna will just burn in 2 hours

El Rufai how many bandicts have you arrested?
El Rufai how many Boko Haram have u arrested?

Gorilla like chestbeating, infact gorilla better because e fit do something una chest beating be like erectile dysfunction.. Make noise in front of kpekus e go quiet pass graveyard
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
oyeb15:
When it comes to maintaining law and order, stopping kidnappings and killing, he would say he can't control the first mechanized army.

Useless governor

They are mechanics not really soldiers.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Pio44: 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
sorry bro, the guy is clown l
Ussycool:

Mr. Man, attack him don't attack Mohammed. Else you aren't different from him.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by zomby(m): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
rummmy:
nobody cares about what ever move it was made for....very very soon your foolish aboki will be left alone in their poverty and hardship God given land..

Bros, the difference between the yeast and the north isn’t much, that’s why everyone in the yeast wants to escape to Lagos. You guys should be kissing the feet of all the magnificent leaders that are holding things down in Lagos.

Can you imagine Lagos with an Igbo governor? You can forget about it! The selfish scavengers would have been killing themselves like street dogs .
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by rummmy: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
zomby:

Bros, the difference between the yeast and the north isn’t much, that’s why everyone in the yeast wants to escape to Lagos. You guys should be kissing the feet of all the magnificent leaders that are holding things down in Lagos.

Can you imagine Lagos with an Igbo governor? You can forget about it! The selfish scavengers would have been killing themselves like street dogs .
first,we are from the East...rising son..
Secondly,our people are all over Nigeria for a reason best known to us..
We can put an end to it as soon as we wish.
Don't ever compare east with not..it is like comparing London with Sudan..
You know what that means...
Enjoy your backwardness and poverty as it lasts...
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Missionaire: 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
“Today, I am the Governor of Kaduna state and he’s coming to Kaduna to campaign and apart from other security agencies, I have the First Mechanized Division of the Army in Kaduna but I will not arrest him because we Northerners are civilized people.”

I guess because the Northerners are civilized people that's why El-rufai didn't command the First Mechanized Division of the Army in Kaduna to deal with the bandits who have been on a killing, maiming, kidnapping and destruction spree in (Southern) Kaduna.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Obynolee(f): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
pquaver:

Oga go sit down when is obi he does no wrong.. If it was El rufai will you be capping this your rubbish.. Abeg go sit down.. He who comes to equity should come with clean hands..

You ended up not saying anything, the best form of argument is with fact,El'rufai was restricted to his hotel on the election day(where he is not an electorate or official) by the DSS,DSS is in the control of the President,Obi was just a governor,even Obi was also restricted to his own LGA but El'rufai wants to move about in Anambra state on the election day.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by pquaver(m): 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
Obynolee:

You ended up not saying anything, the best form of argument is with fact,El'rufai was restricted to his hotel on the election day(where he is not an electorate or official) by the DSS,DSS is in the control of the President,Obi was just a governor,even Obi was also restricted to his own LGA but El'rufai wants to move about in Anambra state on the election day.

He was assigned by his party as observer so he was there as an official..
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Obynolee(f): 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
pquaver:

He was assigned by his party as observer so he was there as an official..

Stop the lies,he was never an observer,nobody can stop a party observer or any other accredited observer from observing an election because it will run foul of the electoral Law which questions the credibility of the election.What action did he or his party took after the election since he is an observer?.
Stop spreading this type of cheap lies here,you can gather some urchins and tell them that the way El'rufai is doing in Kaduna recently.
I pity APC's defender because they can't stop sounding stupid while defending them.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by pquaver(m): 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
Obynolee:

Stop the lies,he was never an observer,nobody can stop a party observer or any other accredited observer from observing an election because it will run foul of the electoral Law which questions the credibility of the election.What action did he or his party took after the election since he is an observer?.
Stop spreading this type of cheap lies here,you can gather some urchins and tell them that the way El'rufai is doing in Kaduna recently.
I pity APC's defender because they can't stop sounding stupid while defending them.

You are the liar here. You asking me what actions did his party take. Apc just let it slide because it was gonna hit up the polity more. Your type will claim Lai Mohammed and dss saga didn't happen if videos didn't exist.. Exactly what iis running foul of electoral law is what obi and dss did. You stand here to spill rubbish.. He was there in his capacity by his party and u can't determine for a party who to delegate as an observer.. was not He was there in is official capacity from his political party to monitor the elections from the APC situation room so what are you saying. Where does he know in Anambra he wants to go? He was supposed to report at apc situation room. In order to continue supporting your useless deed instead of apologizing or admitting it was the way things were back then, you want uphold the Saint obi theory.. . It's obi am sorry for with you people actions... You will only lead him to golgotha.
You are the one who is stupid not just sounding stupid. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.. You obididiots calm people exactly what you are. A set of illiterates who have never heat of the comparison church rat is calling someone else stupid.. I am not in your low IQ level go find ur mate..
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/anambra-election-sss-detains-el-rufai-awka/amp/

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjG6dvLiu36AhVQ7rsIHXY4BVA4ChAWegQIAhAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fthenationonlineng.net%2Fsss-detains-el-rufai-awka%2Famp%2F&usg=AOvVaw3tv0a_fbe6f8f7ljBmlKcF

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) / 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.