Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai (47062 Views)

Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers / BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police / Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by princeade86(m): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
U are free to do so if kaduna will not feel d heat.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
El Rufai acted maturely. If it were to be me, I would arrest that bastard and nothing would happen.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Haydens: 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
Fear no fit make him do am. Fear fear governor
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Danny50: 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
Try it, if you want make nigeria catch fire.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by ipobarethieves: 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
cool matured shortHAUSAman cool wink
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Scream(m): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hell Rufai is a senseless bigot, ethnic jingoistic...his comment "we are northerners speaks volumes about his twisted mind. How is a man that kills a fellow human for insulting someone both of them do not know"civilized? Maybe the midget doesn't know what civilization means.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by everythinggirly(f): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hmmm... So Peter obi this this to you? Wow!
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Dikaveli(m): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
pquaver:

Simple in. Everything you do think about tomorrow.. Obi didn't realise a day like this will come... It all about the futuristic thinking I have harped on that obi lacks. How he didn't envisage an airport for Anambra shows he is visionless unlike Amoda

You people failed to understand before ranting

What concerns someone moving about on an election day and some one campaigning

This shows you are senseless like that midget El rufia

10 Likes

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by tyinfinity: 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
Obituary is a dreaded cultist from UNN.wickedness is in his vein.bitter obituary pandora

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hell Rufai the tribal bigot.

A wicked midget.

You said that Peter Obi arrested you in Anambra. But you granted an interview concerning the incident that it was an order from Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JBJzjrfk08&feature=share

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Prinzzy5: 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Definitely.
APC has nothing to campaign with except the divide and conquer method of Tribalism and Religious comments.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Centcanada: 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
You do not have the fucking power to do it if you try it the country will start a new revolution that will make the country shake

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by RomanGreen: 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:
That Elrufai is too soft on that infidel is making some of us disliking Elrufai himself..

Well let's allow Obi to enjoy the fame he craves for until the election day

But one thing is certain.

NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE ALLOW A CHRSTIAN TO RULE THIS COUNTRY NO MATTER THE POLITICAL PARTY

JONATHAN IS AND REMAINS THE LAST CHRSTIAN PRESIDENT IN THIS COUNTRY

Head slammer how far.... fvcking terroris.t, your tears are so sweet. At this rate, HBO sure for you
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by nkemoma(m): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Try am na..

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Marsh104(m): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
Dreamer you are and a dreamer you shall remain. Be ready to hang yourself.

OLABAMIJI99:
That Elrufai is too soft on that infidel is making some of us disliking Elrufai himself..

NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE ALLOW A CHRSTIAN TO RULE THIS COUNTRY NO MATTER THE POLITICAL PARTY

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Ezeego1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:
Arrest him and see the wrath of Nigerians.

You dey mind the useless midget

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Emman08: 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
This El Rufai fellow is out of control. He claims to have the 1st Mechanised Army Division? Last time we checked he was not the commander in chief of the armed forces. Man seriously needs a reality check

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Levels1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:
Arrest him and see the wrath of Nigerians.

Sorry Nigerian are certainly in support of him been arrest but you should have say wrath of Igbo.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Toktee(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Terrorists like you ought to have been cut out of existence but Nigeria is a shit hole with terrorists like you roaming street freely.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Ojsnoop1994: 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Toluwanise247:

You don’t know how to read, 3rdclass student .
You should have save yourself this public embarrassment. Some obi supporters are educated illiterate. They went to school but they are still illiterate because they are bankrupt of wisdom and sense at the same time.
Post your cert here if you have balls. grin grin grin
If you don't keep quiet I will expose you now.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by anjowaka510(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
voiceoftruthNG:
El-rufai will not dare!!! Try it and see
Baba, if he does nothing go happen, heaven will never fall, Obi did first na last to do dey pain pass

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by CASTOSVILLA(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Thunder go fire you and that Muhamed that brainwashed you people

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Buksaylor: 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by ATLIEN2027: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
Should have locked up the pandora pathological liar Obi tuary for lying too much.
His Zombidient supporters don't see anything wrong with what the pathological liar did but watch as they will blame Rufai for obi' s dictatorial act.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by GeneralPula: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
Pandora is a tribal bigot..

What he did to el-Rufai, he did the same to labor party back then because he thought it was a Yoruba party..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
What goes around comes around....

El-rufai, free the dumbo
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by CoolUsername: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
yudee233:
Hope you will only visit a Muslim doctor and also buy from only Muslim faithful when visit the market

Camel piss can't solve everything
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by AliyuMahdi9: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
What Stopped you?

Bitter Soul.

You also want to trend With OBi

Obi's name is Giving Enemies of Nigeria Heartache and Heart Attack

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by naijakissleave(m): 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
Toluwanise247:

You don’t know how to read, 3rdclass student .
You should have save yourself this public embarrassment. Some obi supporters are educated illiterate. They went to school but they are still illiterate because they are bankrupt of wisdom and sense at the same time.

Calling someone illiterate kindly go through your post... line by line ode

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Goodoldays(m): 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
Midget had to include mechanized division

Something is fundamentally wrong with this man

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Wizmj4real(m): 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

You're a lost soul
A foolish entity
Your generation is ashamed of you already
So sorry bitter soul

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Pwettylinda(f): 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Very foolish Governor

No common sense at all undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. / Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words / Aguiyi Ironsi & Babangida At A Reception In 1966 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.