Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai (47060 Views)

Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers / BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police / Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Obynolee(f): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2022
pquaver:

You are the liar here. You asking me what actions did his party take. Apc just let it slide because it was gonna hit up the polity more. Your type will claim Lai Mohammed and dss saga didn't happen if videos didn't exist.. Exactly what iis running foul of electoral law is what obi and dss did. You stand here to spill rubbish.. He was there in his capacity by his party and u can't determine for a party who to delegate as an observer.. was not He was there in is official capacity from his political party to monitor the elections from the APC situation room so what are you saying. Where does he know in Anambra he wants to go? He was supposed to report at apc situation room. In order to continue supporting your useless deed instead of apologizing or admitting it was the way things were back then, you want uphold the Saint obi theory.. . It's obi am sorry for with you people actions... You will only lead him to golgotha.
You are the one who is stupid not just sounding stupid. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.. You obididiots calm people exactly what you are. A set of illiterates who have never heat of the comparison church rat is calling someone else stupid.. I am not in your low IQ level go find ur mate..
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/anambra-election-sss-detains-el-rufai-awka/amp/

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjG6dvLiu36AhVQ7rsIHXY4BVA4ChAWegQIAhAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fthenationonlineng.net%2Fsss-detains-el-rufai-awka%2Famp%2F&usg=AOvVaw3tv0a_fbe6f8f7ljBmlKcF

There are APC observers in every polling units in that election,El'rufai's intention in Anambra on election day was very simple (to rig the election) and DSS having such Intel,detained him,I understands your frustration and his,but you guys should have moved on by now since they said, "time heals wound ".
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by pquaver(m): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2022
Obynolee:

There are APC observers in every polling units in that election,El'rufai's intention in Anambra on election day was very simple (to rig the election) and DSS having such Intel,detained him,I understands your frustration and his,but you guys should have moved on by now since they said, "time heals wound ".

Rig election as opposition in Anambra state.. Where he is not from
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Axis313(m): 5:21am On Dec 13, 2022
idrisshinkafi:
may God provide such opportunity to me !!! na rantse, if I were you should arrest him even for a day.

Good morning sir,i was informed by nairaland I have an email msg from you,that email is not working anymore.You can contact me via my new email axisola313@gmail.com.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful / South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.