Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai (47084 Views)

Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers / BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police / Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Zeezenho: 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hell rufia?you for try if them born your papa well. ,The good thing is that obi no send am.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by WithFact: 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:
That Elrufai is too soft on that infidel is making some of us disliking Elrufai himself..

Well let's allow Obi to enjoy the fame he craves for until the election day

But one thing is certain.

NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE ALLOW A CHRSTIAN TO RULE THIS COUNTRY NO MATTER THE POLITICAL PARTY

JONATHAN IS AND REMAINS THE LAST CHRSTIAN PRESIDENT IN THIS COUNTRY

You're not speaking the mind of millions of Muslims in Nigeria. I am sure you know. In the absence of Jagaban, Rotimi Amaech would a standard suppoerted by majority Muslims. We crave for competent, we don't adultrated our faith with politics. You're on your own.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Easyosafo: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:
That Elrufai is too soft on that infidel is making some of us disliking Elrufai himself..

NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE ALLOW A CHRSTIAN TO RULE THIS COUNTRY NO MATTER THE POLITICAL PARTY

You are just a mortal human being. It is only God that has the final say. Your mind is too myopic.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by DrAkpamudehe: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

And these are the sort of human beings, sane Nigerians like me share a geographical location with? You and the 28 urchins that liked your post will live to see a Christian president in Nigeria and after then, you can go and die
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Tinubumustfail: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
I just created this account now because of this...

I dare El-Rufia, if them born am well he should go ahead with his treats. Deputy devil

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by WithFact: 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
BeLookingIDIOT:

You don't need rocket science to know he's another pained ipob disguising as Muslim

��� You kill it
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by naturefellow(m): 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

politics of religion
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by aklion: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
You came during monitoring elections he is coming during campaign not to monitor election in kd. Wait if him come to monitor then you arrest him. Other than that you do nothing no de blab mouth...
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by rasco2000me: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

if not you are an animal,so if a Christian say Muslim we not rule , you we come out with knife and daga,are christian not human being,
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Benchilwell: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
El Rufai acted maturely. If it were to be me, I would arrest that bastard and nothing would happen.
that why ur brain have already be arrested by low brain count
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by GoodLife4live: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
Centcanada:
You do not have the fucking power to do it if you try it the country will start a new revolution that will make the country shake

It is only in the east your madness will end... We will not allow u to do your ipob shit here.. unaa done cast for west for life....
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by WithFact: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
shinealight:

Are you for real? You must have descended from PLANET OF THE APES for spewing that kind of nonsense in a public forum.
In fact, people like you should be banned from platforms such as this. Carry your religious bigotry elsewhere. Shame on You!! cool cool

I swear, he is not a Muslims. As usual, he is one of miscrants causing wahala online. He disguise to portray Muslims in bad light. Leave him to his way
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by chrisblack1234: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
A .man who dont forget easily or forgive easily. Fear them..
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by anjowaka510(m): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
VERDA:

Keep quiet abeg, I dont know why some of you can reason well, like the person you quoted said, let him try it if he has the balls...

Since when did Peter Obi become the DSS that arrested him for commiting a crime, I dey shame for some of Una.
Baba wait first now, same Obi claimed he gave the order to give elrufai house arrest, so na turn by turn. Take home any position we find ourself let's use our brain, power they say is transient. On trying to arrest him,he already said they are more civilized than mere chest beaters angry grin angry angry angry angry grin
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by faceland: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
“Today, I am the Governor of Kaduna state and he’s coming to Kaduna to campaign and apart from other security agencies, I have the First Mechanized Division of the Army in Kaduna but I will not arrest him because we Northerners are civilized people.”

Why the whole North. Implying that due to Obi's actions, all his people are uncivilized?
You can't arrest him unlawfully you idiot midget.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by nkem1992: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
El Rufai acted maturely. If it were to be me, I would arrest that bastard and nothing would happen.
as per acting immaturedly abi?
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Benchilwell: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
anjowaka510:

Baba, if he does nothing go happen, heaven will never fall, Obi did first na last to do dey pain pass
but El did not do d arrest na,that mean ur last to do dey pain pass is off point,I have watch a video,when El say arrest came from Abuja,than wat concern Obi in d matter,when d authority wat from Abuja
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Whoknowsme: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

May hate not kill you there. Is your uncouth governor the best? God forbid we have a jihad president again too. Better go and soak yourself into transformation and start living a life of Love.
Beside we don't even need those backwards state to dictate the affairs of this nation for us again.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by SugarGirl44(f): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:
Arrest him and see the wrath of Nigerians.

Wrath of which Nigerians?
You mean ibos.
Mtcheew....

Where was your wrath when obi arrested elrufai?
Hypocrites oshi.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Coly2012(m): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
quentin06:

The Northerners are more civilized than the Southerners, fact.
Are you talking about north Korea and south Korea?
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
pquaver:

Simple in. Everything you do think about tomorrow.. Obi didn't realise a day like this will come... It all about the futuristic thinking I have harped on that obi lacks. How he didn't envisage an airport for Anambra shows he is visionless unlike Amoda

You are the one that lack vision. Most of the things you guys celebrate as infrastructure are death traps.

How many airports in Nigeria meets world standard?
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by SugarGirl44(f): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
voiceoftruthNG:
El-rufai will not dare!!! Try it and see

What can you do bloody chest beater
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by ProfAmaben(m): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Toluwanise247:

You don’t know how to read, 3rdclass student .
You should have saved yourself this public embarrassment. Some obi supporters are educated illiterates They went to school but they are still illiterates because they are bankrupt of wisdom and sense at the same time.

You're senseless, like very, if you reply me, I'll make sure you get banned
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Daroldigits: 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
It will be another reason he will win election....devil
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by nellyzkid(m): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

I have never seen a fool like you in my life….your stupidity baffles me.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Obynolee(f): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
pquaver:

Simple in. Everything you do think about tomorrow.. Obi didn't realise a day like this will come... It all about the futuristic thinking I have harped on that obi lacks. How he didn't envisage an airport for Anambra shows he is visionless unlike Amoda

For you to bought this cheap blackmail puts a question mark on your education,for the records, El'rufai came to the Anambra state on the eve of the election and wants to move freely on the election day in violation of the curfew that was imposed on the election day.He should arrest Obi if he thinks he can.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Omoluabi16(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
Little wonder the Nigerian society is like this. When you have hate filled bigots like this as 'executive' then you shouldn't expect much progress. Tribalism will not help anybody.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Obynolee(f): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
Toluwanise247:

You should have saved yourself this public embarrassment. Some obi supporters are educated illiterates They went to school but they are still illiterates because they are bankrupt of wisdom and sense at the same time.

You ended up not saying anything
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by luluosas(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
Short man, we dare you to put your words to action if you get liver
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Jaisman26(m): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Toluwanise247:

Hahaha � � � � another minget sighted here........ If Obi is a nobody like the way you and El-Rufai were saying then no need to crying here please.....
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by SugarGirl44(f): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Danny50:
Try it, if you want make nigeria catch fire.

You can’t do nada bloody chest beater.
Simon has been giving your parents an order to sit at home all the way from abroad since and you scared cat have not done anything about it.
Do something about Simon first, let’s even see you guys take one action in your life, not just bluffing.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by evictor305: 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
Can you read what you typed for yourself? well, everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. However, don't think just because you have data you can seat in your house and type what you like without caution. Watch out
OLABAMIJI99:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

How Fubara Fell Out With Wike / A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) / Journalist Slept While Delegates Voted (APC Presidential Primaries)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.