Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For (1234 Views)

My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
Good evening every One �
Please I need advice on something �
I have been dating my boyfriend for 2 years now, doing the space of this 2 years, he has seen a lot of money. Just recently, I got a job in his state and I had to move in with him, cos I have nowhere else to go to.

This morning, he called me and said he thought about something and he has come up with a decision that I should leave the house, that ever since we started staying together, that he has not been seeing money ���. He indirectly called me bad luck.

My ex said I was his lucky charm, cos when my ex started dating me then in 2016, he saw a lot of money, he bought so many cars. Am crying right now cos this actually hurts me a lot..

The thing is I have this spirit, whenever people makes me sad or whenever I cry, things becomes very bad for the person that made me cry.. I’ve called him severely for him to make me happy but he has refused.. even if I leave tomorrow as long as am not happy with you, things will never be well with you..
please I want to know if am really bad luck ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by blazingblender(m): 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Why girls de like talk this thing na ....
When he makes you happy that is when he will have money ...
Nna men

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by Qatar2022: 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
Step up young lady though he is indirectly chasing you out of his house, give him space and you will regain your respect
Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by general111(m): 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
:Dyou better stop dreaming.he has moved on

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
Chigirlpretty:
Good evening every One �
I have been dating my boyfriend for 2 years now, doing the space of this 2 years, he has seen a lot of money. Just recently, I got a job in his state and I had to move in with him, cos I have nowhere else to go to.

This morning, he called me and said he thought about something and he has come up with a decision that I should leave the house, that ever since we started staying together, that he has not been seeing money ���. He indirectly called me bad luck.

My ex said I was his lucky charm, cos when my ex started dating me then in 2016, he saw a lot of money, he bought so many cars. Am crying right now cos this actually hurts me a lot..

The thing is I have this spirit, whenever people makes me sad or whenever I cry, things becomes very bad for the person that made me cry.. I’ve called him severely for him to make me happy but he has refused.. even if I leave tomorrow as long as am not happy with you, things will never be well with you..

Nawa on top his own house you curse am...if he tells you to leave then leave now shuu?

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
This is why we advice men not to allow women they're not married to to move in with them

8 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by advanceDNA: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
Chigirlpretty:
Good evening every One �

Stop dating yahoo boys.....u will not listen....na them dey think like that...they attribute people around as their good luck charm or even use people as money charm

Btw....u sure say he never use you do jazz and baba tell am say make e no sleep with you again after the jazz...
Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
Rayban25:

Nawa on top his own house you curse am...if he tells you to leave then leave now shuu?

I didn’t curse him, I only said what happens anytime am sad
Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by PerfectStranger(m): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
Chigirlpretty:
even if I leave tomorrow as long as am not happy with you, things will never be well with you..
��

Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by doggedfighter(f): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
Chigirlpretty:
I didn’t curse him, I only said what happens anytime am sad

Can't you rent an apartment and leave his house since you have overstayed your welcome ?

Instead of looking for any available agent and getting an accommodation, you are here yapping about what will happen to him if you're angry with him.

Have some self-respect.

Kindly get angry with Buhari.

I want to check something. grin

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by Romanoff(f): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
You need Jesus sis.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by Slmgirldippussy: 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Chigirlpretty:
Good evening every One �

[b]The thing is I have this spirit, whenever people makes me sad or whenever I cry, things becomes very bad for the person that made me cry.. I’ve called him s[/b]everely for him to make me happy but he has refused.. even if I leave tomorrow as long as am not happy with you, things will never be well with you..

I believe Buhari has made you sad several times in the past 8 years. Are you not sad about petrol price
Are you not sad about price of bread, are you not sad about insecurity and many more yet your spirit has not hurt Buhari . Your sport only hurt small small innocent boys.
I won't say anything make ur Spirit no g hurt me since I am innocent

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by lilvicky68(m): 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
You said your ex bought so many cars because of you.

You wey dey make other people see money. how far?

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
Rayban25:
This is why we advice men not to allow women they're not married to to move in with them
I rented the apartment for him, I bought almost everything in the house, whatever I say on his head is definitely going to work because is not a crime to love someone genuinely.am not saying am not going to leave, I was going to leave someday but this is too sudden.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by Pakwel(m): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Chigirlpretty:
Good evening every One �

Foolish entitled woman. You are bad luck that's all
Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by lilvicky68(m): 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
Chigirlpretty:

I rented the apartment for him, I bought almost everything in the house, whatever I say on his head is definitely going to work because is not a crime to love someone genuinely.am not saying am not going to leave, I was going to leave someday but this is too sudden.
But you said he has seen a lot of money. Now you are saying you rented apartment for him?

Calm down arrange your stories or fairy tales properly

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by Allison012: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
All these fishes that registered today and start posting shit. You want to know if you are a bad luck? Yes you are a badluck. A useless one at that.

You know your problem.
1. Fabricating stories.
2. You can't even lie well.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by Pakwel(m): 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
[quote author=Chigirlpretty post=117647263]
Lies. You can't be the one paying rent and him go get mind serve you breakfast. You too dey lie.. you pay rent furnish house. Yet you no get where to stay.. you too dey lie

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by Pakwel(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
lilvicky68:

But you said he has seen a lot of money. Now you are saying you rented apartment for him?

Calm down arrange your stories or fairy tales properly

I tire for the lie oh

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by plantainbender(m): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
*laughing in a way that pleases God smiley cheesy *

doggedfighter:

Can't you rent an apartment and leave his house since you have overstayed your welcome ?

Instead of looking for any available agent and getting an accommodation, you are here yapping about what will happen to him if you're angry with him.

Have some self-respect.

Kindly get angry with Buhari.

I want to check something. grin

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by Pakwel(m): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
lilvicky68:

Wicked boy

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by MaziBiafra042: 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
soo my man will not progress bcus u are not happy ?? are u a mami water?? if he asks u to leave his house,please respect his decision nd get the hell outta there nne
Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
Chigirlpretty:

Why are you making up stories?...you said he already had a lot of money so which money did you now see to rent his apartment?....you dont even know how to lie
Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by captainking(m): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
Good evening every One �

Very silly mentality...
Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
She don deactivate account..ekpa

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by lilvicky68(m): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
Pakwel:

I tire for the lie oh
Somebody go just take expired drugs come online dey blow lie

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by stacyadams: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
Good evening every One �

..come and move in with me let me confirm...
Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by plantainbender(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
Daughter of Eve, you see all you wrote up there, na lie, e no gel.

Let's feign ignorance and assume we believe you, the small school wey we go no go allow us believe.

Tuck-in your entitlement mentality, it's showing. The marine spirit wey dey control you go just render you useless; 'blessing' others through you but not blessing you directly.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by Wizywiz(m): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
Fake tales by moonlight from one yeye troll
Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by Starz825(m): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
lilvicky68:

You dey mind am
Ask am why she leave her ex wey dey buy cars..

Go dey lie...all this girls
Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by Slynation(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Akiko ndi mgbu....!!
Re: Please I Need Advice On Something… I Have Been Dating My Current Boyfriend For by rickleye: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
Good evening every One �

How old are you ? 16 ? Leave and prove your worth. And don’t move into anyone house unless you are about to get married.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HE said: My Wife Constantly Deny Me Of Sex What Should I Do? / Marriage Contribution Wahala / Actualize Your Sexual Fantasies With Our 4d Adult Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.