Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

I’ll Prostrate Before Buhari Just For Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released – Ezeife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Prostrate Before Buhari Just For Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released – Ezeife (507 Views)

Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Prostrate Before Buhari Just For Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released – Ezeife by Ebukzz: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
Former Governor of Anambra State, Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife has said he would be willing to prostrate or kneel down before President Buhari so he can order the release of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu.

Speaking in an interview with Arise TV today October 17, the octogenarian elder statesman and chieftain of Ohanaeze Ndigbo also said the leader of the apex Igbo socio-cultural organisation, Professor George Obiozor is making another plan to send a delegation of Igbo elders to visit Buhari on Kanu’s issue.

Lalasticlala

Read more here: https://dailyinfo.ng/ill-prostrate-before-buhari-just-for-nnamdi-kanu-to-be-released-ezeife/

Re: I’ll Prostrate Before Buhari Just For Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released – Ezeife by gidgiddy: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ezeife is passed prostrating to nobody. Buhari should obey court order, simple

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Prostrate Before Buhari Just For Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released – Ezeife by badbwoy77: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
You say
Re: I’ll Prostrate Before Buhari Just For Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released – Ezeife by Bluntguy: 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
Don't try it sir.
Buhari has no choice than to release him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Prostrate Before Buhari Just For Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released – Ezeife by Ttalk: 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
You will still prostrate to Tinubu to clear all charges against MNK
Re: I’ll Prostrate Before Buhari Just For Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released – Ezeife by owobokiri(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
gidgiddy:
Na old age dey worry okwadike.
Prostrate for who? That uncircumcised philistine?
If Buhari wants to use Kanus blood to eat New yam, he should go ahead.
All I know is that folks won't allow that to go unanswered to
Re: I’ll Prostrate Before Buhari Just For Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released – Ezeife by everythinggirly(f): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
Who are you to bubu? angry
Re: I’ll Prostrate Before Buhari Just For Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released – Ezeife by Waakanda: 6:36am On Oct 18, 2022
Issorite
Re: I’ll Prostrate Before Buhari Just For Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released – Ezeife by Throwback: 6:37am On Oct 18, 2022
What a shame.

You want to prostrate before Jubril el Sudani?
Re: I’ll Prostrate Before Buhari Just For Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released – Ezeife by Throwback: 6:37am On Oct 18, 2022
owobokiri:

This people can never change.

Na same way dem say Buhari as uncircumcised Philistine can never rule Nigeria. Sai Baba don dey rule for 8yrs now.

Same pride of Peter Obi wey claim he no go fit go Kano or Katsina, but e don humble dey visit Sheikh Gumi for Kaduna wey el Rufai now be Governor like Obi was Governor then.

Anything just for votes, then they return to their usual name calling of all other Nigerians who are not Igbo.
Re: I’ll Prostrate Before Buhari Just For Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released – Ezeife by Oracleforce: 6:48am On Oct 18, 2022
gidgiddy:

Obi also should obey the constituted authority....i can assure you...Nnmadi Cownu would leave the prison until after Buhari leaves office..

Let him keep enjoy his privacy in that apartment the govenrmt has given to him...
Re: I’ll Prostrate Before Buhari Just For Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released – Ezeife by gidgiddy: 7:36am On Oct 18, 2022
Oracleforce:

Obi also should obey the constituted authority....i can assure you...Nnmadi Cownu would leave the prison until after Buhari leaves office..

Let him keep enjoy his privacy in that apartment the govenrmt has given to him...

Every day Nnamdi Kanu spends in detention, despite having a valid court order fir his release, only paints Buhari as a man who does not obey court orders

Nnamdi Kanu is used to detention, but Buhari will have to get used to his image being tarnished
Re: I’ll Prostrate Before Buhari Just For Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released – Ezeife by press9jatv: 7:46am On Oct 18, 2022
Prostration keee. That’s very bad oooo
Re: I’ll Prostrate Before Buhari Just For Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released – Ezeife by owobokiri(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2022
Throwback:

This people can never change.

Na same way dem say Buhari as uncircumcised Philistine can never rule Nigeria. Sai Baba don dey rule for 8yrs now.

Same pride of Peter Obi wey claim he no go fit go Kano or Katsina, but e don humble dey visit Sheikh Gumi for Kaduna wey el Rufai now be Governor like Obi was Governor then.

Anything just for votes, then they return to their usual name calling of all other Nigerians who are not Igbo.
We never said that your socalled "Sai baba" can not rule Nigeria ooo. That one is a figment of your warped imaginations. We only said 8 years ago that with his negative antecedents, Buhari was/grossly incapable of providing a solid impartial leadership for the country and as such not a better alternative to what was on ground then...., And he proved us right in all ramifications! Nigeria is now most probably, the most badly governed country on planet earth. That Buhari became a complete disaster in uncontestable. An you know because you're poorer today. That's why you're doing errand boys for corrupt rodents here..

Now, We are also saying that Tinupoo will be worse than Buhari because he lacks the requisite intellectual presence and energy to supervise the complex administrative demands of a faltering nation. The man is evidently weak, sick and EXTREMELY CORRUPT! So corrupt it will amount to a crime against humanity for some of you to try foisting him on us. But of course, just as was the case with the Buhari episode 8 years ago, you have become blinded by a primitive quest to prove that you can stop an Igbo from becoming a President, that you have now forgotten that it's far better to prove that you can stop a kleptomaniac, a tribal jingoistnand a sure failure from the presidency.

You will be the one to suffer the consequences as you are suffering the consequences of chosing Buhari as we speak..
So the joke is on you really..
Re: I’ll Prostrate Before Buhari Just For Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released – Ezeife by BATified2023: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2022
owobokiri:

(1) (Reply)

Terror Alert: You Are A Joke. Rufai Oseni Slams Lai Mohammed Over His Comment / Does The APC Intend To Manipulate The Presidential Election Of 2023? / Fitch Global Has Confirmed Peter Obi Is The Reason Tinubu Will Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.