Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers (11279 Views)

Whats The Worst Experience You've Had At A Job? / We Need professional Online Marketers / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by gabemuyi: 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
Go and learn a skill or u will suffer I am offering u a skill to buy my Amazon KDP for 37,500. It will be 50000 by tomorrow hurry now to get it. Tomorrow drops proverbs the man that look at others will luku luku rinse and repeat.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by mirousmart: 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
gabemuyi:
Go and learn a skill or u will suffer I am offering u a skill to buy my Amazon KDP for 37,500. It will be 50000 by tomorrow hurry now to get it. Tomorrow drops proverbs the man that look at others will luku luku rinse and repeat.

Na dem be this

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
aidameoryou:

Did someone pour cum inside your brain?
Yes they are very real
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by YousefNiyi: 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
Lol
Online marketers scammers full nairaland ehn

Emnyte:
All these pay 2k collect 10k on WhatsApp please are they real?
If you like, fall for 5k to get 10k, na you know. Money doubling na massive scam oo
Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
Emnyte:
It's fake, you will be told to pay processing fee, later an upgrade fee, then another upgrade, till you keep paying and they will block you when you stop.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by RussellRutherfo: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
Emnyte:

Greedy man. Why don't you try it first and come and tell us if it is real or not. You want someone to be guinea pig for you. Wicked human.
Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by jojothaiv(m): 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
Emperordynasty:
I was told that once I sent a dm I would be among the lucky ten people who will get access to a video on a course where I will learn affiliate marketing

I was like wow...I dm and I was “supposedly” among the lucky 10 that this marketer wanted to help but after watching the 30 minutes long video it’s summary was that I was to buy a course of 50k
Lol I just blocked the guy
Conclusion: Most affiliate marketers need to sit their ass down and think instead of all this generic messages we keep seeing daily.

Next in line would be wanna be copy writer.
Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by Fearyourcreator: 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
Emnyte:
I tell you
Lolzzzz
Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by headboyprince(m): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
gabemuyi:

Since you make so much money why sell a course for 50k. cheesy You're a big thief.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by HolyMan12: 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
Olasyke:
What I learnt is that when buying clothes on jumia, please check the reviews. If it doesn't have reviews, don't buy!

Now I'm stuck with a trousers that I thought was cargo pants in the first place. I know I left a long ass distasteful review which would discourage anyone from buying that cargo pants.

His nickname is "sly" and you didn't think that was a red flag? grin cheesy

Sly Nigga grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by parkervero(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
gift01:
you rush book space dey talk off point

You are right, I didn't read the topic before I drop in my comment.
Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by Plm11: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tough
Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by Toyosidigital: 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
Don't let anyone scam you with starting online business.

Check out this page they provide free resource and information on online marketing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTAsCiO2Y4E
Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by paduzman: 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Not really had one, I like to buy my things from physical stores, and if it must be online I make sure it is from their legit online store. Talking about shopping sef I need to get that ultra cleaner asap.

Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by Grupo(m): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
gabemuyi:

Lol. Criminal.
Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by Beegee21(m): 6:37am On Oct 19, 2022
��
Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by Petyprince: 8:12am On Oct 19, 2022
Beegee21:
A Letter To My Fellow Affiliates

Some Nigerians Think We're Trying To Scam
Them
This is why I keep telling my coach to stop telling people about the secrets of this business model, angry
but he keeps doing it, even went ahead to create a course at the rate of 30000, a course I bought for 62500!. He didn't even give me discount cry.

Before I joined this business, I used to wonder, why are they introducing people to the same business they're doing to make this huge money?, it's probably a SCAM, they're fraudster, but my sister who I told this, who too dey like money jumped into it, when I saw her making huge money that's when I decided to join her. I won't advertise affiliate marketing.
Nigerians, even myself at first thought it's a scam, so I don't want any stress, affiliate marketers should stop introducing more people into our secret business, this needs to remain confidential undecided, I don't want too much competition, especially from people who didn't even believe in this at first. Allow me to do my marketing in peace! cool. Advertise other products mbok
Boss please stop bringing more people, that 30K price still dey pain me cry it's too small to invest in a business that's making me 100k a week.

Your father!

Thief God punish you, poverty will continue to deal with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by Mattwillz: 8:29am On Oct 19, 2022
[quote author=Beegee21 post=117684426] A Letter To My Fellow Affiliates

Them
This is why I keep telling my coach to stop telling people about the secrets of this business model, angry
but he keeps doing it, even went ahead to create a course at the rate of 30000, a course I bought for 62500!. He didn't even give me discount cry.

Before I joined this business, I used to wonder, why are they introducing people to the same business they're doing to make this huge money?, it's probably a SCAM, they're fraudster, but my sister who I told this, who too dey like money jumped into it, when I saw her making huge money that's when I decided to join her. I won't advertise affiliate marketing.
Nigerians, even myself at first thought it's a scam, so I don't want any stress, affiliate marketers should stop introducing more people into our secret business, this needs to remain confidential undecided, I don't want too
Werey

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by Grupo(m): 9:04am On Oct 19, 2022
Beegee21:

Them

Nigerians, even myself at first thought it's a scam, so I don't want any stress, affiliate marketers should stop introducing more people into our secret business, this needs to remain confidential undecided, I don't want too much competition, especially from people who didn't even believe in this at first. Allow me to do my marketing in peace! cool. Advertise other products mbok
Boss please stop bringing more people, that 30K price still dey pain me cry it's too small to invest in a business that's making me 100k a week.

Criminal

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by UnKnownBishop: 9:10am On Oct 19, 2022
Emnyte:

Run o! They are all scammers

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by sirjoe1124(m): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2022
Emperordynasty:
I was told that once I sent a dm I would be among the lucky ten people who will get access to a video on a course where I will learn affiliate marketing

I was like wow...I dm and I was “supposedly” among the lucky 10 that this marketer wanted to help but after watching the 30 minutes long video it’s summary was that I was to buy a course of 50k
Lol I just blocked the guy
No chills boss

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by citu8(m): 11:03am On Oct 19, 2022
That pic you posted is a Nollywood Actor called Feranmi pka Yhemo lee....someone probably using his pic for catfishing
theamazonguru:

Hahaha
Don't let experience be your best teacher.
Those guys are big time scammers.

This guy here approached me on dm.
Contact saved.
It turned out that's what he does for a living.
Scamming the gullible and greedy of their hard earned money.

Be warned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by Badadvisor: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2022
Petyprince:
Your father!

Thief God punish you, poverty will continue to deal with you.
Guy i for like buy you beer grin cheesy cheesy grin
I like people who don't beat around the Bush cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by Badadvisor: 11:57am On Oct 19, 2022
theamazonguru:

Hahaha
Don't let experience be your best teacher.
Those guys are big time scammers.

This guy here approached me on dm.
Contact saved.
It turned out that's what he does for a living.
Scamming the gullible and greedy of their hard earned money.

Be warned.
What's wrong with you that's yhemo lee a Nigerian artist.
You no well guy , better use your head before posting people pictures online calling them a fraudster.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by Zee0007: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2022
Beegee21:

Them

May the angel of death visit you people. I hate you people with passion. Ndi ara. I just lost my hard earned 10k I would have used to buy foodstuff.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by iamL(f): 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
I got a message on Whatsapp inviting me to join amazon third party platform. Pls how legit could this be? Trynna avoid falling for scammers.

They also sent me the same funny enough it was through a guy here on Amazon publishing. They wanted me to register with my details and to open a bank account online. I just knew they are scammers.
Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by theamazonguru(m): 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
citu8:
That pic you posted is a Nollywood Actor called Feranmi pka Yhemo lee....someone probably using his pic for catfishing

I see.
I never knew him.
So the yeye guy in my DM has been using him to scam day light out of people.

Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by theamazonguru(m): 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
Badadvisor:

What's wrong with you that's yhemo lee a Nigerian artist.
You no well guy , better use your head before posting people pictures online calling them a fraudster.

You can make your correction without being abusive.
Correction noted though.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
iamL:

They also sent me the same funny enough it was through a guy here on Amazon publishing. They wanted me to register with my details and to open a bank account online. I just knew they are scammers.

Your profile suggests that you speak the pure language. That's interesting. cool
Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by Petyprince: 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
Badadvisor:

Guy i for like buy you beer grin cheesy cheesy grin
I like people who don't beat around the Bush cheesy
Thank you
Re: What's Your Worst Experience with online marketers by Badadvisor: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
Petyprince:
Buy your father first!

Smh. I'm not the scammer Oga

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Helped You Get That Job. / AFENET Nigeria April 2018 Recruitment (10 Positions) / Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.