Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,636 members, 7,816,619 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

"ODG Crooner" Eltee Skhillz Performs At Felabration 2022 - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "ODG Crooner" Eltee Skhillz Performs At Felabration 2022 (6760 Views)

Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) / Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 / Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ODG Crooner" Eltee Skhillz Performs At Felabration 2022 by AK481(m): 10:37am On Oct 18, 2022
rubbish.
you no even play the music.. just use talk dull person
Re: "ODG Crooner" Eltee Skhillz Performs At Felabration 2022 by Revolva(m): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2022
Buddha3:

This nonsense you uploaded should be removed from the front page.

With the noise you just made, taking away the entire taste and relevance of the video, God will punish you!

Your voice is ugly. Your English is repulsive. And if you continue down this Youtube path, you cannot make it in life! Better go and sell Agbo in markets since you like talk pass yourself. Nama!

ITS BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW how harsh youtube copyright strikes is ...that is why you can be capping anyhow here....

look at you...mr American....english na ur papa get am....

if you no de hear , you no de see road.....

I have many succesful niche youtube channels, you aint the one that will determine how successful i will be in this field
Re: "ODG Crooner" Eltee Skhillz Performs At Felabration 2022 by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2022
Revolva:

ITS BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW how harsh youtube copyright strikes is ...that is why you can be capping anyhow here....

look at you...mr American....english na ur papa get am....

if you no de hear , you no de see road.....

I have many succesful niche youtube channels, you aint the one that will determine how successful i will be in this field

Just shut up!

You don't have anything.

It is me and others like me who'll determine your vlogging success because we are your audience/subscribers. But if you keep churning out nonsensical contents, you can never make it in life!

There are other lucid ways to avoid copyright infringements other than putting your stupid voice all through a video recording. You're not the first in the business. Try and have sense and don't be unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: "ODG Crooner" Eltee Skhillz Performs At Felabration 2022 by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 18, 2022
AK481:
rubbish.
you no even play the music.. just use talk dull person

No mind the cow!

1 Like

Re: "ODG Crooner" Eltee Skhillz Performs At Felabration 2022 by techWriter3: 11:29am On Oct 18, 2022
These authors will just stay talking
Re: "ODG Crooner" Eltee Skhillz Performs At Felabration 2022 by Revolva(m): 11:40am On Oct 18, 2022
Buddha3:

Just shut up!

You don't have anything.

It is me and others like me who'll determine your vlogging success because we are your audience/subscribers. But if you keep churning out nonsensical contents, you can never make it in life!

There are other lucid ways to avoid copyright infringements other than putting your stupid voice all through a video recording. You're not the first in the business. Try and have sense and don't be unfortunate!

look at this man, what other lucid ways to avoid copyright infringement in the future Oga abeg leave me...i am working this channel toward partnership program and am almost there ..to start ear ning from ads..abeg no disturb my life....

carry camera go event around and start recording yours pls..make you see how stressful it is...

the fild is widley open for everyone
Re: "ODG Crooner" Eltee Skhillz Performs At Felabration 2022 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
Revolva:

look at this man, what other lucid ways to avoid copyright infringement in the future Oga abeg leave me...i am working this channel toward partnership program and am almost there ..to start ear ning from ads..abeg no disturb my life....

carry camera go event around and start recording yours pls..make you see how stressful it is...

the fild is widley open for everyone

So na you carry camera record this one by yourself? Nama!

Stop putting your dirty voice in your video contents! If you don't like it, leave the business and open a poultry farm.

1 Like

Re: "ODG Crooner" Eltee Skhillz Performs At Felabration 2022 by Revolva(m): 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
Buddha3:

So na you carry camera record this one by yourself? Nama!

Stop putting your dirty voice in your video contents! If you don't like it, leave the business and open a poultry farm.

This is a faceless forum that is why you guys are always behaving like kids

Even foreign youtubers do the same and anyone can get striked if you dont follow YT policies then who are you to not be satisfied

Nigerians are the most stubborn people on line only good at trolling

This is a tip of the iceberg..i have bigger plans in dis entertainment youtubing

Remember i also have other youtube channels
Re: "ODG Crooner" Eltee Skhillz Performs At Felabration 2022 by yinksy0009: 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
Wonderful performance.

All the hearts I broke in Lekki
Only God fit to protect me
All the lies I told them girlies

Re: "ODG Crooner" Eltee Skhillz Performs At Felabration 2022 by WoroSeeWoro(m): 7:51am On Oct 21, 2022
all of una wey de complain ....about this video narration are bunch of sadist....

if e easy carry camera and stay in crow in an event and video for long.....

dont you know youtube is strict these days...if you dont narrate na copyright strike

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crank Dat - Naija Boy / Illuminati? There Is Nothing Like "Illuminati"! / How Can Upcoming Artiste Make Money From Their Singles/songs In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.