Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son (3233 Views)

Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School / "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:07am On Oct 18, 2022
When I look at the first family of Kaduna state, I am appaled that people of such pedigree can be called Your Excellency.
What is so excellent about Nasir El rufai and his family?
It is more accurate to refer to them as Your Repugnancy! The family is a picture of a satanic trinity.

Governor El rufai who insulted Jesus Christ our lord on January 28, 2013. A son who threatened to gang rape someone's mother and pass her on to her friends on April 12, 2020
A mother who justified her son's as fair on the same day .

What a family!

Mynd44 Nlfpmod Oam4j

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:07am On Oct 18, 2022
Then El rufai son Bello slide into the ladies DM and sent her these

He thought the lady was Igbo but she's Yoruba

8 Likes

Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:08am On Oct 18, 2022
His mother attention was called over her son's threat to rape someone's mother and pass her to her friends and here is what he has to say

How can a mother support a rape threat by her son

8 Likes

Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by Bontafa: 7:08am On Oct 18, 2022
The son of the midget

14 Likes

Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:09am On Oct 18, 2022
This is the irresponsible family that Tinubu and his supporters worship so much .

My respect for Peter Obi has doubled for detaining Mallam El rufai in Anambra for going against the electoral law of the country .

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by BeardedMeat(m): 7:13am On Oct 18, 2022
A tripartite satanic union. A snake begets a snake.

13 Likes

Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by LagosEmir: 7:14am On Oct 18, 2022
What an irresponsible family

13 Likes

Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by RobsonsTARz: 7:15am On Oct 18, 2022
Urchins and their lord are still busy looking for this same family to endorse them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by successmatters(m): 7:17am On Oct 18, 2022
If any Nigerian think I will force him or her to vote Peter Obi, you must be joking..

Vote your preferred candidate then face the consequences ..
You have heard Obi speak
You have also heard Tinubu and Atiku speak..

You know the right candidate but will ethnicity and religion allow you to see clearly ?

17 Likes

Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by KamsiViva: 7:17am On Oct 18, 2022
Irresponsible family

3 Likes

Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by Urheadmaster(m): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2022
Northerners area of concentrations is to rape

Kill

Terrorisms

Banditry and kidnapping.

North is a Nigeria biggest problems tongue undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:33am On Oct 18, 2022
LagosEmir:
What an irresponsible family

8 Likes

Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by RZArecta(m): 7:38am On Oct 18, 2022
Damn shocked
Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by godofuck231: 7:43am On Oct 18, 2022
Mass murderer born rapist? Its complete now, kajuru killings is confirmed

1 Like

Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by XerXers: 7:46am On Oct 18, 2022
They don't even know the difference between Igbo and Yoruba. See the mumu family that are afonjas hero

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2022
Na wa

7 Likes

Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by Airforce1(m): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2022
Why is thread like this not on front page yet
Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by saintkel(m): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2022
God of mercy!!!
Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by saintkel(m): 9:03am On Oct 18, 2022
RobsonsTARz:
Urchins and their lord are still busy looking for this same family to endorse them
see them avoid dis thread like ants....but just post a thread about OBi in bla bad taste.....see them troop out like gallant soldiers ready to defend dia territory

3 Likes

Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by Andres28(m): 9:06am On Oct 18, 2022
El ruffai and his son, two sons of a wh0re.
May thunder strike you both as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by techWriter3: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2022
The son of the runt
Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:27am On Oct 18, 2022
Airforce1:
Why is thread like this not on front page yet

7 Likes

Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by manmade(m): 9:27am On Oct 18, 2022
Like father like son , an apple doesn't fall far from its tree sad
Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by Elbinawi: 9:29am On Oct 18, 2022
I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son -

Me:

Because of the lies the Governor of Kaduna State, @elrufai, parroted against the Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, the Midget Satan #ElRufai is trending on the Nigerian Twitter Street.

I decided to share with Friends the monstrous barbarism of the Elrufai entities. His son, Bello, once publicly threatened to rape the Mother of an Activist then passed her to his friends to rape.

Immediately after the brutal and inhuman Zaria Massacre of December 2015, this same Elrufai's son added the name "Buratai" to celebrate the former Nigerian army chief Tukur Buratai who led the genocidal massacre of more than one thousand innocent Shia civilians in Zaria.

Fellow Nigerians, to say that the notorious child-killer Elrufai is absolute evil is an understatement. This genocidal criminal buried innocent children ALIVE in the multiple Shia mass graves according to the comprehensive report of the London-based Amnesty International on #ZariaGenocide.

Inference:

Anybody who can threatened rape of an innocent woman in the public is a chronic rapist. And from his own confession they have mastered the despicable act of gang-rape.

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like

Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by Belteshazzar1: 9:33am On Oct 18, 2022
Like father like son., When his cup is full he will pay dearly..

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by flamingREED(m): 9:37am On Oct 18, 2022
A three year old child who has Igbo blood is greater than El-Rufai. That's why I laugh at whoever taunts my tribe.
Dem nor reach.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:37am On Oct 18, 2022
El rufai and his family are evil

9 Likes

Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by haffaze777(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2022
God bless El rufai,Bashir rufai and Mrs rufai,that's all I have to say for now.
Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by Codepain: 10:09am On Oct 18, 2022
Someone is pained from El-rufai short speech yesterday or while would anyone bring a dead issue here
Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by slivertongue: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2022
Like father like son. Very uncultured family.
Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 18, 2022
The lady that started it is an idiot.
I stand with the mum.
Re: I Will Rape Your Mother And Pass Her To My Friends - El Rufai Son by Joystic: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
Shortness should be classified as a medical condition.. Especially when there're observable traits of aggression.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti / FG Commends EKSG On Environmental, Social Impact Assessment Of Projects / Awka Road Dualization By Gov Soludo's Administration (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.