Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! (11124 Views)

Ruga: Ooni Of Ife, Wole Soyinka Tell Nigerians To Defend Their Ancestral Lands / Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari / Patience Jonathan Must Tell Nigerians How She Built N10b Worth Hotel – CACOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by Idiko1: 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
okeysoninv:
Prophetic warning!! Don't take this message for granted . The Lord showed me the world war 3 has already started. Please if you are living in USA , I beg you in the name of God if you lives in USA leave that country now!! This is a warning from God. This is not bluffing . The enemies has device a plan to attack that country unaware. With use of ICBM nuclear weapons and torpedo nuclear that will cause cities to fall inside ocean. And invasion of USA by enemies nations . And betrayal .God have mercy on us.. blood will flow like ocean. I am not bluffing millions will die.. Leave now! Leave now!!. Leave now!!!. God bless you .

Most Nigerians are malnourished fools. The above crap is hellishly idiotic as it can be. What a dunce.
Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by vengertime: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
okeysoninv:
Prophetic warning!! Don't take this message for granted . The Lord showed me the world war 3 has already started. Please if you are living in USA , I beg you in the name of God if you lives in USA leave that country now!! This is a warning from God. This is not bluffing . The enemies has device a plan to attack that country unaware. With use of ICBM nuclear weapons and torpedo nuclear that will cause cities to fall inside ocean. And invasion of USA by enemies nations . And betrayal .God have mercy on us.. blood will flow like ocean. I am not bluffing millions will die.. Leave now! Leave now!!. Leave now!!!. God bless you .

When you met the Lord and had this meeting with him was he using Android phone or iPhone
Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by Fulmigati: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
I believe you, Brother. A word they say is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by SeniorMan715(m): 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
10years ago and now, crime, immorality and corruption have increased rapidly the world was not this insecure
Maynman:

How’s the world getting worse?
Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by Maynman: 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
How did you come up with this?
Any facts to back this up? Or you just talking?

SeniorMan715:
10years ago and now, crime, immorality and corruption have increased rapidly the world was not this insecure
Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by ProfGday(m): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
okeysoninv:

All souls shall die...So bro where u wan run go? You would agree with that if bomb kill somebody is better than may hunger kill person .
Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by okeysoninv: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
I see important two leaders Uniting to nuke USA, the plan has been made already. nothing was Left in that city on a sunny day 2023! God show us your Mercy.
Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by okeysoninv: 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
spread this message , warning from God.. there is no time left. we have few months to enter 2023.
Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by Maynman: 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
okeysoninv:
I see important two leaders Uniting to nuke USA, the plan has been made already. nothing was Left in that city on a sunny day 2023! God show us your Mercy.
USA will outlive you.
Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by Maynman: 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
okeysoninv:
spread this message , warning from God.. there is no time left. we have few months to enter 2023.
Warn yourself it’s only doom and destruction you are accustomed to, you that’s living in world capital of poverty

2 Likes

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by Ezemann(m): 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
okeysoninv:
Brother, dreams are not interpreted literally, you must understand the scriptures so well. That dream you had might be revelation that's about to unfold but not necessarily going to happen in the USA,

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by okeysoninv: 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ezemann:

Brother, dreams are not interpreted literally, you must understand the scriptures so well. That dream you had might be revelation that's about to unfold but not necessarily going to happen in the USA,
I am specific here. I mean USA nothing more ..ok, the one who will escape shall escape ..those that are condemned to death shall be. God preserve me to visit this page when it occurs, for I shall surely remember this page when it happens.
Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by Maynman: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
okeysoninv:
I am specific here. I mean USA nothing more ..ok, the one who will escape shall escape ..those that are condemned to death shall be. God preserve me to visit this page when it occurs, for I shall surely remember this page when it happens.

USA will outlive you and your Israelite god.
I hope nairaland is still available then so people can see the uselessness of you and your yahweh!
Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by TheSameGuy(m): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
Prophet of DOOOOOOOOOM

okeysoninv:

1 Like

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by EricSmallz(m): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
People die every day in everywhere.
Why run from USA to Nigeria because of death?
Do you know how many Nigerians die on daily basis?
Anybody can die at anytime and at anywhere. Get out of here please

2 Likes

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by EricSmallz(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
okeysoninv:
Shut up and move. Do you even know if you will die before 2023?

2 Likes

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
okeysoninv:
Seem the kpokpo you are taking is good. Can you recommend your seller for me so that I can also buy from
Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by SeniorMan715(m): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
Is written in the bible
Maynman:
How did you come up with this? Any facts to back this up? Or you just talking?
Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by Maynman: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
lol, did you read the genocide the israelites performed in the bible?
And your bible was written 10 years ago?

SeniorMan715:
Is written in the bible
Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by seanwilliam(m): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
No country in this goddam world can attack USA.

Even the whole world combined can’t defeat United state of America. Fact!
Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by SeniorMan715(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
My bible was written ten years ago how did i tell you that i have a personal bible ?
For your information the bible is the oldest book in history
Maynman:
lol, did you read the genocide the israelites performed in the bible?
And your bible was written 10 years ago?

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by Maynman: 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bible means collection of books. So which books are you talking about.
What a dumb thing to say, “The bible is the oldest book in history”.
Do you think the books inside the “bible” was written at the same time? Bwahahahah

Well for your information, New Testament is the MOST DOCTORED AND EDITED DOCUMENT IN HISTORY
SeniorMan715:
My bible was written ten years ago how did i tell you that i have a personal bible ?
For your information the bible is the oldest book in history

1 Like

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by SeniorMan715(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
Have a nice day
Maynman:
Bible means collection of books. So which books are you talking about.
What a dumb thing to say, “The bible is the oldest book in history”. Bwahahahah

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by Maynman: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Don’t go disgracing yourself about, saying the “bible is the oldest book in history”. Did you pull that “information” from your ass?

Have a nice day!
SeniorMan715:
Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by Solosolojohquay: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
Which year was gulf war 1994 that is how it was said that gulf war will escalate into 3rd world war my friend all this is just human assumption the war shall be averted just like 1994 own U.S A believe in prediction ,dreams and prophecy they always watch are on the look out they will guide and work against it ,so far Nostradamus prediction of gulf war turning into world war 3 failed this will fail also summer 2023 will soon be
Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by fkj950ax(m): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
okeysoninv:

Nigerian prophets only see evil things happening. They never see good things. Only danger. Only peril. Only disasters. Only death.
WW3 won't affect only US. Nigeria will suffer it also. Running to Nigeria is not going to stop your prophecy from happening. Makes me wonder if you are fine with Americans and Asians, and Europeans and other Africans should also run to Nigeria or they are the ones that should die in this WW3 of your prophecy.

2 Likes

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by Kendo93: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
okeysoninv:
if I nahk you 2by2 go for head your ice we clear cheesy make i reds I don tire

1 Like

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
okeysoninv:

I believe your write-up 100%. I have been privileged to have this premonition (or should I call it revelation) for more than 5years.

Before the biblical deluge, this is akin to how Noah was warning the people of an impending catastrophe of global proportions but they were busy eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day Noah entered his ark.

It is just a matter of time. I am already inside my own ark in my village.

To all my acquaintances domiciled in the “United Snakes of Amerika” especially my stiff-necked & stubborn girlfriend codedly known as “the spy who loves me” - well, I say God Speed!
Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by Msmither: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
You should be areasted for spreading conspiracy, misinformation and causing unrest.

You all just come online and spew trash. No one gave you any vision, you are only seeking for attention.

2 Likes

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by ambitiouschap17: 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
If I can remember vividly, you are not the first person to be saying this shit. Nothing will happen forget about it.
Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by Oesophagus99(m): 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
Omo! you're even crazier than the fake prophet himself o..

This I have seen..
Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by ugolightswel1: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
okeysoninv:
oh ! If only know what is about to happen there you won't have said this..suicide rate , people will be dieing like fowl. God show us ur mercies

Yes really we have heard you. but don't you think it would be more reasonable and hearkened to if

atleast tell us from where or how you got this information.

is it dream, vision or by which other means spiritually from GOD. atleast it would enable people to believe you more.

you can as well make references to occasions when you have received different messages that later happened.

That's if you want people to believe you and not thinking you are doing a guess work

thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo / Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? / Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.