Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare (11124 Views)

'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Starlett: 7:03am On Aug 13, 2012
Pastor Tunde Bakare
By SaharaReporters, New York
Pastor Tunde Bakare, one of the fiercest critics of the Goodluck Jonathan administration, today continued his talk about the syndrome of personal insecurity/inferiority that afflicts the First Couple, adding that President Goodluck Jonathan should call for help.

In the latest installment of his political commentary from the pulpit, Mr. Bakare described Mrs. Patience Jonathan as seeking “aggressive compensation.” He ascribed the First Lady’s pursuit as arising from a sense of insecurity or inferiority that makes her wish to be
everywhere and also to lock down all positions for herself.

Titled “Personal Insecurity/Inferiority Can Abort Your Destiny Part II,” today’s sermon by the activist pastor focused on a general note, deviating from his habit of naming names. However, Mr. Bakare’s accustomed idiosyncrasy seemed to get the better of him when he quoted a Yoruba adage and then related its translated meaning to Mrs. Jonathan.

“You’ve been crowned a king and you’re still making voodoo to become great. What else do you want to become?” queried the pastor. He then stated that it made little sense that Mrs. Jonathan sought to be appointed a permanent secretary in Bayelsa State, ascribing her drive to insecurity. He added that “envy runs deep in the veins of the insecure.”

The talk elaborated on the attributes and signs manifested in an insecure person. Among these, said Pastor Bakare, was an insecure person’s readiness to harm others to secure a position. He added that the heart of an insecure person makes him seek to “create God” in his own image and not the other way round, adding that such a person believes that God can no longer adequately protect him in his new status. Mr. Bakare also asserted that an insecure person cannot stand others outperforming him.

Pastor Bakare said another attribute of an insecure person was “pretending to be who he is not,” adding that a dog cannot pretend to be a lion without his pretense being noticed by all. “[The insecure] think they can fake it to make it, but they remain fake,” he said. He chastised that “The nation is crumbling and you are pretending.” Then, in a hardly disguised reference to Mr. Jonathan, he said, “You cannot be who you are not. Call for help.”

Pastor Bakare admonished the congregation, “Do not entrust power in the hands of the insecure.” In a talk filled with biblical references, Mr. Bakare recalled, “I remember when President Jonathan became president [after the death of President Yar’Adua]. He said ‘I shall continue from where my mentor stopped’. Now he is asked to declare his asset (like his mentor) but he said, ‘That was then, and this is now. I don’t give a damn!”

In a censorious tone, Mr. Bakare stated, “That man had an agenda but you put it aside, and you dress up every day with gold in your pocket and hat on your head.” He cautioned that “empty hat and head will not transform the country.”

Listing other attributes of an insecure/inferior person, Mr. Bakare said they included “false humility,” a desire to control other humans, with those who appear difficult to control declared enemies, and the perception by insecure people that any favor done to them is a gesture to obtain something.

Mr. Bakare asked the congregation to pray against insecurity/inferiority, then listed “I, me, mine and myself” as the four cardinal points of an insecure person.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/jonathan-should-call-help-–-pastor-tunde-bakare

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Theben(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2012
This bakare of a person is obviously seeking unwarranted attention if this story is true. Until it is confirmed by another source, let's just keep our fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Starlett: 7:21am On Aug 13, 2012
What other source do you hope to get?
Or is there anything untoward in the message? Am still waiting to hear what other pastors have to say about the agressive lootocracy that's dealing with Nigerians in our present day.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Super1759: 7:46am On Aug 13, 2012
Am begining to reason something. All bakare's news mostly come from sharareporters. Its apparent he is an enemey that plays his chess by talking often

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by onatisi(m): 8:01am On Aug 13, 2012
it seems to be that the god of bakare is more concerned about insulting people and abusing leaders than turning peoples heart towrds holiness.
the church today has gone deep into the world and you can hrdly differentiate between both,but many christians not wanting or not able to stand on biblical principles of christiannity but wanting something that will suit the worldly and carnal flesh will always find solace in churches like bakare own.
i wonder when God left the business salvation,healing,redemption and holiness to become an oppsition leader in politics.the bible clearly states the God controls the affairs of men.from bakare comments it is better he turns the church into a political party,because all that he said i believe God is too busy and too big to stoop so low and be insulting gej and patience .He (God)created them and placed them their.but one thing is sure and certain he who seeks to destroy another will surely meet his waterloo.bakare is on his way DOWN.
God will bring peace and joy to nigeria ppl like bakare will ashamed.
GOD IS NOT A POLITICIAN OR OPPOSITION VOICE HE IS THE KING OF KINGS AND THE FINAL AUTHORITY IN HUMAN BEINGS AFFAIRS,
if bakare want political power let him go to Him,but he ont get any attention by insulting or abusing ppl whom God has made to be his(bakare) and in general nigeria's leader

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Chubhie: 8:02am On Aug 13, 2012
This is cheap.......Organize march on the streets instade of all this cheap personal attacks.... I wonder how people sit through this verbal insults in church. This is geting boring for me.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 8:02am On Aug 13, 2012
Starlett:

Pastor Bakare said another attribute of an insecure person was “pretending to be who he is not,” adding that a dog cannot pretend to be a lion without his pretense being noticed by all. “[The insecure] think they can fake it to make it, but they remain fake,” he said. He chastised that “The nation is crumbling and you are pretending.” Then, in a hardly disguised reference to Mr. Jonathan, he said, “You cannot be who you are not. Call for help.”

The Retardeen should swallow his pride and call for help as advised by Bakare instead of sending his attack dogs. He should admit that he is simply too dumb to tackle the present security situation and governance isnt his speciality, instead, zoo-keeping. However being the leader of the killer party, i doubt if this can be done because PDP itself cant dissociate itself from the present rot we are experiencing. They swell in such

Pastor Bakare admonished the congregation, “Do not entrust power in the hands of the insecure.” In a talk filled with biblical references, Mr. Bakare recalled, “I remember when President Jonathan became president [after the death of President Yar’Adua]. He said ‘I shall continue from where my mentor stopped’. Now he is asked to declare his asset (like his mentor) but he said, ‘That was then, and this is now. I don’t give a damn!”

The Retardeen is an hypocritical liar. That has been proven time and time again. how can he continue from what he never believed in

Listing other attributes of an insecure/inferior person, Mr. Bakare said they included “false humility,” [/b]a desire to control other humans, with those who appear difficult to control declared enemies, and the perception by insecure people that any favor done to them is a gesture to obtain something.

[b]i have always known this. His education also assisted him in perfecting this strategy. Those that voted for the Retardeen and not PDP did say then that he is an humble person and anytime i hear this from them i just pity their ignorance.

Mr. Bakare asked the congregation to pray against insecurity/inferiority, then listed “I, me, mine and myself” as the four cardinal points of an insecure person.

Above all, they prayed. what a wonderful service full of spiritual, economic and moral edification. A complete package that out to be dished out every sunday to all xtians instead of prosperity, witches and wizards etc How i wish i was there physically. Bakare should open a branch of his church in PH jorrr

Once again, the Pastor has spoken the truth. I challenge u sycophants to challenge him word for word.

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2012
onatisi: it seems to be that the god of bakare is more concerned about insulting people and abusing leaders than turning peoples heart towrds holiness.
the church today has gone deep into the world and you can hrdly differentiate between both,but many christians not wanting or not able to stand on biblical principles of christiannity but wanting something that will suit the worldly and carnal flesh will always find solace in churches like bakare own.
i wonder when God left the business salvation,healing,redemption and holiness to become an oppsition leader in politics.the bible clearly states the God controls the affairs of men.from bakare comments it is better he turns the church into a political party,because all that [b]he said i believe God is too busy and too big to stoop so low and be insulting gej and patience .[/b]He (God)created them and placed them their.but one thing is sure and certain he who seeks to destroy another will surely meet his waterloo.bakare is on his way DOWN.
God will bring peace and joy to nigeria ppl like bakare will ashamed.
GOD IS NOT A POLITICIAN OR OPPOSITION VOICE HE IS THE KING OF KINGS AND THE FINAL AUTHORITY IN HUMAN BEINGS AFFAIRS,
if bakare want political power let him go to Him,but he ont get any attention by insulting or abusing ppl whom God has made to be his(bakare) and in general nigeria's leader

If saying the truth as it is is insultive then so be it and highly welkom and i dont think God will be mad at him for that. Has Bakare done or said more than what Prophets of old like Jeremiah, Elijah, Daniel etc did in challenging the authorities then? U dont ffuck with those prophets boy. As long as what bakare said is the truth, then he is on point.

Bakare need not ashamed when peace and joy comes to Nigeria, that exactly is what he is fighting for, its eluding us for now.

God is not a politian but he is heavily involved in the affairs of men right? what an irony. i dont know where u gat that from bro

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2012
Chubhie: This is cheap.......Organize march on the streets instade of all this cheap personal attacks.... I wonder how people sit through this verbal insults in church. This is geting boring for me.

Organize march and the Retarden will send down soldiers therby endangering the lives of protesters. It will be done but not now. As for insults, read my earlier post.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Acidosis(m): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2012
Starlett: What other source do you hope to get?
Or is there anything untoward in the message? Am still waiting to hear what other pastors have to say about the agressive lootocracy that's dealing with Nigerians in our present day.

The Pastors you are waiting for will never stoop so low by running their mouth on every available microphone to insult political leaders.

Even Jesus in the Bible did not at any time insult his killers, not even Pontius Pilate. HE PRAYED FOR THEM.

This man is only shouting because he lost the election.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by onatisi(m): 8:37am On Aug 13, 2012
Demdem:

If saying the truth as it is is insultive then so be it and highly welkom and i dont think God will be mad at him for that. Has Bakare done or said more than what Prophets of old like Jeremiah, Elijah, Daniel etc did in challenging the authorities then? U dont ffuck with those prophets boy. As long as what bakare said is the truth, then he is on point.

Bakare need not ashamed when peace and joy comes to Nigeria, that exactly is what he is fighting for, its eluding us for now.

God is not a politian but he is heavily involved in the affairs of men right? what an irony. i dont know where u gat that from bro
please tell me one spiritual solution your man of god has given to solve nigeria problem?NONE!has he ever called for fasting and prayers like other men of God?NOOOOOOOOOOOO
did he condemn the killing of fellow christians of deeper life recently if nigeria welfare was so important to him ?NOOOOOOOOOO
i know spiritual and biblical principles are too high for bakare ok lets move down to his level of physical since he has been attacking gej what solutions has he proffrerd to the situation on ground?NOOOOONEEEE
the man is a total failure as a pastor i wont say as a man of God becos he isnt one in the first place.
you mentioned jeremaih well that is where u shot urself in the foot,maybe that is the crap he is feeding into ur heads in his church that he is behaving like them,read ur bible very very well whenever THE PROPHETS OF OLD SPOKE AGAINST THE EVILS OF THE LAND THEN ,THEY GAVE SOLUTIONS AND WAY OUT AND WHICH IS USUALLY THE THE ISRAELITES SHOULD REPENT FROM THEIR EVIL WAYS AND TURN BACK TO GOD,YOUR bakare HAS NEVER SAID THAT.WELL HE IS SAYING ALL YOU WANT TO HEAR,WE CHRISTIANS ARE NOT FOOLS WE KNOW THE REAL MEN OF GOD.HAVE A NICE DAY

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Theben(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2012
Bakare is trying so hard to make people regret not voting him into power.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by onatisi(m): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2012
Demdem:

you bakare followers continue abusing gej on nl and on all social media we christians will continue to pray for our leaders that God should lead them right,we fasted and prayed t(all xtiansa)during abacha time and God heard our prayers ,he died without a single bullet been fired.we have started on boko haram too and God has started answering our prayer ,we will pray for the army,police ,jtf and all other agencies that God should give them victory of boko haram,we dont need to be shouting every sunday abusing anyone WE KNOW THE GOD WE SERVE.you continue with ur insults and nl ,facebook and others.ur pastor has never come out openly to condemm the group of bh ,why becos his boss and .master is a well know supporter of the group.infact there is nothing to argue about on this matter.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by ceah(m): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2012
Nigeria will be better when other pastors as well call a spade a spade...

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by ceah(m): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2012
Where is Uncle Reno Beaf Omkri and the 40 Laptops... grin
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by alaoeri: 9:13am On Aug 13, 2012
Don't know why ppl are reasoning like this, isn't it obvious that GEJ administration needs help? We don't even need any Bakare to tell us. One thing am sure of God won't come down or send an angel to change our affairs for us, ωε gonna change it by ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 9:19am On Aug 13, 2012
Acidosis:

The Pastors you are waiting for will never stoop so low by running their mouth on every available microphone to insult political leaders.

Even Jesus in the Bible did not at any time insult his killers, not even Pontius Pilate. HE PRAYED FOR THEM.

This man is only shouting because he lost the election after.

Bro, my version of the scripute claims Jesus Christ called the Pharisees and Sadducee (these ones also were in authority then) hypocrites the same way Bakare is calling the Retardeen an hypocrite. Dont u think he is following the steps of Christ by saying the truth as it is no matter what

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by onatisi(m): 9:22am On Aug 13, 2012
alaoeri: Don't know why ppl are reasoning like this, isn't it obvious that GEJ administration needs help? We don't even need any Bakare to tell us. One thing am sure of God won't come down or send an angel to change our affairs for us, ωε gonna change it by ourselves.
that is the point .WE ARE THE PEOPLE TO BRING ABOUT A CHANGE AND THE ONLY WAY TO DO THAT IS BY PRAYERS,GETTING INVOLVED IN POLICY MAKING,OR POLITICAL MATTERS BUT CERTAINLY NOT BY MUDSLINGING OR CASTING INSULTS.EVERY LEADER IN THIS WORLD NEEDS HELP AND GEJ IS NOT DIFFERENT.NOW TEL ME WHAT CHANGE WILL THE ABOVE SERMON OF BAKARE BRING?NONE YOU RE ABUSING AND INSULTING ANOTHER MANS WIFE AND TWISTING THE BIBLE TO GIVE CREDENCE TO YOUR POLITICAL MESSAGE I DONT THINK WE CAN REFER TO THAT AS A POSITIVE CHARACTER.GIVE ME NE SERMON HE HAS SUGGESTED A SOLUTION AND I WILL ACCEPT

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 9:32am On Aug 13, 2012
onatisi:
please tell me one spiritual solution your man of god has given to solve nigeria problem?NONE!has he ever called for fasting and prayers like other men of God?NOOOOOOOOOOOO

First and formost Bakare isnt my man of God, he is simply a Man of God. Nigerian problems dont need spiritual solutions like u have being deceived by the retardeen. Just a little Google from ur part about bakare will suggest that he has made several suggestions about true and sincere governance so dont come here and start lying. before the Retardeen, Bakare has been talking. thats a fact.

did he condemn the killing of fellow christians of deeper life recently if nigeria welfare was so important to him ?NOOOOOOOOOO

Bakare condemns all killings in all totality. There was a thread raised about this of recent and it was well-thrashed. Upon all the condemnation, what has it acheived? this should suggest to u that it cant help instead the retardeen is expected to take charge.

i know spiritual and biblical principles are too high for bakare ok lets move down to his level of physical since he has been attacking gej what solutions has he proffrerd to the situation on ground?NOOOOONEEEE

He is much more knowledgeable than u no doubt so dont hide under such shadows. bring it on. like i said he has made many suggestions. do ur homework boy. Dont expect me to start spoonfeeding u here. However, why do u even need suggestions in the first place when u elected a Retardeen to do just exactly that. Are u now admitting that the challenges are way beyond him?

the man is a total failure as a pastor i wont say as a man of God becos he isnt one in the first place.

Ur opinion that holds no water. IMO, he is the Tutu of our time.

you mentioned jeremaih well that is where u shot urself in the foot,maybe that is the crap he is feeding into ur heads in his church that he is behaving like them,read ur bible very very well whenever THE PROPHETS OF OLD SPOKE AGAINST THE EVILS OF THE LAND THEN ,THEY GAVE SOLUTIONS AND WAY OUT AND WHICH IS USUALLY THE THE ISRAELITES SHOULD REPENT FROM THEIR EVIL WAYS AND TURN BACK TO GOD,YOUR bakare HAS NEVER SAID THAT.WELL HE IS SAYING ALL YOU WANT TO HEAR,WE CHRISTIANS ARE NOT FOOLS WE KNOW THE REAL MEN OF GOD.HAVE A NICE DAY

yes i did, likewise Daniel etc what u wrote up is exactly what Bakare is doing. Use ur head bro. The main evil of the land out of several is the killer party headed by the Retardeen himself. Dont be myopic in ur thinking, be broad. Bakare like i said has given several ways out of this dungeon but ur likes that claims to be more xtians than others are just simply incurable and wont even hearken to such. he is saying the truth and as long as u cant label whatever he has just said a lie, u are just beating about the bush Mr Holier than thou.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2012
Bakare is now turning his church to be a political gathering.he is derailing from the teaching of christ.if he wants to lecture pple on politics he shld do dat outside the church!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by ifihearam: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2012
Demdem:

Bro, my version of the scripute claims Jesus Christ called the Pharisees and Sadducee (these ones also were in authority then) hypocrites the same way Bakare is calling the Retardeen an hypocrite. Dont u think he is following the steps of Christ by saying the truth as it is no matter what

Bakare is a serial demented looser like his boss buhari and same goes to you,you will be here talking rubbish while GEJ will rule this country for 9years the only thing u will benefit will be high blood pressure and if you live long enough to see him retire to his hometown with his family hale an d hearty come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by onatisi(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2012
Demdem:

u are getting us wrong,he is free to critize but mind u our Lord Jesus never insulted ppls wives ,never abused or insulted leader .he obeyed the laid down rules and regulations that was why pontius pilate himself said in this man i find no fault.Jesus never insulted cesar infact He said give unto cesar that which is ceasar .now bakare is even insulting gej family by saying patience and gej came from a poor background ,now tell was his father(bakare) a multibillionaire

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Barywhyte(m): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2012
onatisi:

Be sincere with yourself ok. Pray for wisdom because you dnt seem to have any. And dnt 4get to read ur Bible word for word if you are going to be making any reference to it

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by ifihearam: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2012
onatisi:
u are getting us wrong,he is free to critize but mind u our Lord Jesus never insulted ppls wives ,never abused or insulted leader .he obeyed the laid down rules and regulations that was why pontius pilate himself said in this man i find no fault.Jesus never insulted cesar infact He said give unto cesar that which is ceasar .now bakare is even insulting gej family by saying patience and gej came from a poor background ,now tell was his father(bakare) a multibillionaire

My guy,don't waste your time in explaining yourself with that buhari kettle,this guy is a sworn blinded follower of buhari and everything about GEJ infuriates them. But one thing for sure is that they will all be put to shame because who God has blessed no man can curse, if bakare is a man of God as he claims he can't lose to an election of whom God cursed ni??

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2012
onatisi:
you bakare followers continue abusing gej on nl and on all social media

When u say abuse, i hope u dont mean the Retardeen? dont even go there boy.

we christians will continue to pray for our leaders that God should lead them right,we fasted and prayed t(all xtiansa)during abacha time and God heard our prayers ,he died without a single bullet been fired.we have started on boko haram too and God has started answering our prayer ,we will pray for the army,police ,jtf and all other agencies that God should give them victory of boko haram,we dont need to be shouting every sunday abusing anyone WE KNOW THE GOD WE SERVE.

I believe in prayers no doubt and i have personal experiences that it works. i also pray for the retardeen, is just that the contents of my prayers may differ from urs. I dont pray for success for a leader that dont give a damn in deed and in truth about his citizens, a leader that eats approx a billion naira worth of food in the midst of abject poverty. a leader whose cabinets comprises subsidy theives. A Leader who knows the sponsors of Evil Boko and kept mute.

Common sucha leader doesnt need success prayers, instead we all should ask God to speedily cut if off like Pharoah of old. At least Pharoah was also a leader

you continue with ur insults and nl ,facebook and others.

Ode, i dont even have a facebook account, let alone twitter. talk sense.

ur pastor has never come out openly to condemm the group of bh ,why becos his boss and .master is a well know supporter of the group.infact there is nothing to argue about on this matter.

My friend shut up and stop spewing ur lies all over NL. Go here and be enlightened. Ignorance is a disease.
https://www.nairaland.com/1012363/please-anyone-quote-pastor-tunde

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by ifihearam: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2012
Barywhyte:

Be sincere with yourself ok. Pray for wisdom because you dnt seem to have any. And dnt 4get to read ur Bible word for word if you are going to be making any reference to it

This is the problem I always have with losers,he has stated his fact clearly for you,why still asking him to be sincere?I was expecting you to counter but you lack words and knowledge to even reply and you resorted to insult. Grow up and brace up the challenge,tell us what's wrong with his submission you that has wisdom. Mtscheeeew
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by duality(m): 9:46am On Aug 13, 2012
so every sunday pastor Tunde, will mount the pulpit to preach GEJ? this is serious.
who knows what the topic of the sermon was and what that of next sunday will be.
well, his congregation will have good political awareness from his point of view only.(maybe)
while suffering from serious spiritual malnutrition and kwashiokor.

Tunde should take it easy.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 9:48am On Aug 13, 2012
onatisi:
u are getting us wrong,

u and who?

he is free to critize but mind u our Lord Jesus never insulted ppls wives ,never abused or insulted leader .he obeyed the laid down rules and regulations that was why pontius pilate himself said in this man i find no fault.

Show me the insults u are even talking about? He said it as it is. its a known fact that the Retardeeness accepted secretary job from Dickson and Bakare condemns it and broadens on that. whats the insult there? if she hasnt been greedy in the first place, will Bakare even have said anything? abegii tackle the root of the problem and stop chasing shadows.

Jesus never insulted cesar infact He said give unto cesar that which is ceasar .

But he attacked the Pharisees and saducees because they are hypocrites. The Retardeen is an Hypocrite so he needs to attacked. QED

now bakare is even insulting gej family by saying patience and gej came from a poor background ,now tell was his father(bakare) a multibillionaire

Show me and prove to me that this isnt from ur own imagination cool

What u regards as insult isnt an insult but instead a pure undiluted truth. It will definately hurt however no shaking cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by onatisi(m): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2012
duality: so every sunday pastor Tunde, will mount the pulpit to preach GEJ? this is serious.
who knows what the topic of the sermon was and what that of next sunday will be.
well, his congregation will have good political awareness from his point of view only.(maybe)
while suffering from serious spiritual malnutrition and kwashiokor.

Tunde should take it easy.
na sunday sunday medicine for his followers.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 9:53am On Aug 13, 2012
ifihearam:

Bakare is a serial demented looser like his boss buhari

Anybody can say or allege anything. u are a free to use ur mouth anyhow.

and same goes to you,

For stating my opinion which no-one has been able to disprove angry i will let this go for now. not in the mood of exchanging insults for now

you will be here talking rubbish while GEJ will rule this country for 9years the only thing u will benefit will be high blood pressure and if you live long enough to see him retire to his hometown with his family hale an d hearty come 2019.

Even if he like he should continue till eternity grin grin it moves me not and adds not or even subtract to my fortune. that wont stop us from saying the truth as it is. No blood pressure boy, we are simply asking the Retardeen to wake up to his responsibilities. That shouldnt be too dificult to do grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by ANYPEN(m): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2012
Acidosis:

This man is only shouting because he lost the election after.

When an issue is placed on a table, it is expected that people with sound mind deal with it relating it with reality & forget about whoever said it.

This man is a nigerian & not just a nigerian but a patriotic one who has followers he needs to guide. He is not just a spiritual guidian that other pastor claim they are but a political, economical & spiritual one for that matter & all these concerned humanity & his well being.

Other pastors talk about leadership & are never concerned about leadership going wrong right under their noses.

What did you think Jesus Christ was doing when he rode on a donkey & had people praising & laying their cloths for the donkey to pass on. He is been recognised not just as a spiritual leader but a political one.

What do you think Jesus Christ was doing when he miraculously provided food for the 5K people?
He is been an economic leader.

There is a Nigerian pastor in Ukraine whose church is a great influencer of political activities in the country not just by praying & prayi & praying.

If our pastors (shepherd) will truly lead & stop feeding on us (sheep), we won't be where we are today.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by onatisi(m): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2012
[quote author=Demdem][/quote]

you are too low or small for me to argue with .so i wont even stoop so low to exchange insults with you.i have passed that stage and age that i will casting insults on nl.well i believe u are still in that level and age and with time u will outgrow it.so just keep thinking about all i have said .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: We Can’t Depend On Buhari Alone For Nigeria's Security / Sagay: Obasanjo Violated Constitution, Executed Coup Against Fayose, Ladoja / Peter Obi Visits College Of Nursing Sciences In Ihiala, Donates ₦20 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.