Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid (40430 Views)

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Electorate: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
reddingtonblack:

i wish you all the best in your next SSCE exams

Glad you've just been schooled.

Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by t2luv1: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
saintrow1:

Your brain is trash and you are out of reality.
Capital is capital, it doesn't matter how long it was a capital for. The fact remains that it was a former capital. The problem with your kind is that you people are blinded with envy, hate and jealousy. You just can stand to see that yorubas are always doing well. The same way you people hated awolowo for developing western Nigeria is the way you people are showing your hate and bitterness towards tinubu. The man who turned lagos from a state to a country within a country. Any Yoruba man that uplift Yorubaland is always hated by the non yorubas

Not really !!!! I despised Tinubu and all elks and I am a Yoruba man.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
tyinfinity:
Tell peter obituary to go and live in Awka

Abi OO. Why can charity never begin at home for Nigerians? We always have to be about fraud, tribalism, bigotry and denial of what should not be denied.

Let Obi live in Anambra full time and Atiku relocate his Dubai-obsessed azz permanently to Adamawa as Tinubu can always be found in Bourdillon, Ikoyi. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by ckc(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
You are irredeemable and pathetic. Capital is capital abi? I can not engage in words with an openly biased urchins like u. Get off my mention!
saintrow1:

Your brain is trash and you are out of reality.
Capital is capital, it doesn't matter how long it was a capital for. The fact remains that it was a former capital. The problem with your kind is that you people are blinded with envy, hate and jealousy. You just can stand to see that yorubas are always doing well. The same way you people hated awolowo for developing western Nigeria is the way you people are showing your hate and bitterness towards tinubu. The man who turned lagos from a state to a country within a country. Any Yoruba man that uplift Yorubaland is always hated by the non yorubas.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Fils4life: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
The same way you leave the Lagos you ownbuilt to receive treatment abroad. The same way your children leave Lagos schools to study and live abroad. Hypocrisy personified.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by phorget(m): 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Reinaldo:

No doubt in your mind. But we don't even know the state of your mind grin grin grin

His state of mind is the ”state of emergency”
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by nesgeeek(m): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

Nobody stopped Tinubu from owning a Property in Adamawa State or Anambra State.

Lagos is the former Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria.
Many Nigerians owned properties in Lagos State before Tinubu was born.

Tinubu thinks Nigerians are imbeciless to believe he created Lagos State.
Don't mind him.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by KIDfurniture(m): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
This old man talks as if he owns Lagos state. Lagos state is not ur personal property old man. Stop this childish talk … wait it’s old age catching up with this man. Talks too much..

I don’t like his face at all… real name AMONDA TEKINI OGUNLERE

officialwdhtv:
Peter Obi who is contesting against me lives in Lagos. I returned that state to law and order and rule of law. Peter Obi lives there. Atiku has property there - Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGnkqYc0AaY

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by reddingtonblack: 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
CheapHomes1:

If you agree that Tinubu wasn't the founder of Lagos, what places do Peter obi and Atiku had houses in places Tinubu masterminded?

If Lagos started existing before Tinubu, what migration toward lagos went overboard after the emergence of lagos and how is Tinubu responsible for it?

What places and local governments never existed before Tinubu?

Is it Tinubu that is responsible for Lagos being "democratic" in 1999? How did Lagos become democratic in 1999 because of Tinubu?

Who told you that Lagos has been financially independent of the federal govt since 1999? How did you arrive at that conclusion?

How is Lagos independent developmentally?

You have a brain use it, democratic in my context was to denote "independence" ... Tinubu gave lagos economic and developmental independence.

Today with or without FG lagos is autonomous, was that the situation before 1999
can anambra survive without FG, peter obi was never owed Federal allocation yet he owe workers.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by BreconHills(m): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
ckc:
And Calabar, Lokoja, and Asaba(according to you) lasted as capitals for how long? Did the cities you mentioned last up to 2 years as capitals? When you people support, support with your brains and don't become so stupid in a bid to please your old pay Master!

Irrespective. The truth is that Lagos in 2022 is not the same as colony of lagos or lagos state of 1967. In fact the greatest run of development took place from 1999 and for those first 8 years the FGN ran lagos down by withholding its statutory revenue allocation and running down federal infrastructure. ( stadium, airport and secretariat but to name a few) Modern lagos was designed and run by the AD and later APC. Growth of lagos IGR owed more to ingenuity and innovation than Federal contribution or anyone else. It was this government that built the competitive, excellence first all comers lagos you are all enjoying today. When lagos was still a colony, no non Saro, or Portuguese- Brazilian could be influential. I have lived in lagos since 1962 so I know what I am talking about.

And lagos is not done yet. Watch over the next five years as it achieved city state status globally.

No one is saying it was not federal capital ( which incidentally was bombed severally by the biafran airforce during the war) but nobody can say truthfully that the AD and APC did not develop lagos into what it is today - 5th largest economy in Africa.

You don't develop a place by building houses for rent. Houses don't create economic multipliers. Everybody that has a room in lagos is claiming developer - for where?

I
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by KIDfurniture(m): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
Before he was born lol. I he brags too much. Death Will humble this man someday. Not wishing em death anytime soon just surely it is near . God help our politicians. Who do we trust now ? That year the noise abut buhari was mad today … see where we Dey…

nesgeeek:
Don't mind him.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by abokikhalifa: 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

Will IPOB allow an Hausa man or a Yoruba man to peacefully own properties in the east ?

You guys that are too full of yourself.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Ttalk: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
I need a sincere response. If there's sit at home in Lagos every Monday

If there is UGM killing politicians and other residents in Lagos

If UGM are killing police and Army in Lagos state

If Lagos state is engaging in extra judicial killing and dumping their bodies in Rivers across Lagos State

If erosion wipe away the whole Lagos West Senatorial district

If the only industry Tinubu attract to Lagos is 1 brewery

If there are no Waste management Agency

If there is no RRS

If there is no BRT

If there are no LASTMA, LAMATA

Will Obi and many Igbo find it convenient to relocate from their state to Lagos State?
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by CheapHomes1: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
reddingtonblack:

You have a brain use it, democratic in my context was to denote "independence" ... Tinubu gave lagos economic and developmental independence.

Today with or without FG lagos is autonomous, was that the situation before 1999
can anambra survive without FG, peter obi was never owed Federal allocation yet he owe workers.

With your brain, you haven't been able to use it to answer my questions.

If you agree that Tinubu wasn't the founder of Lagos, what places do Peter obi and Atiku had houses in places Tinubu masterminded?

If Lagos started existing before Tinubu, what migration toward lagos went overboard after the emergence of lagos and how is Tinubu responsible for it?

What places and local governments never existed before Tinubu?

Is it Tinubu that is responsible for Lagos being "democratic" in 1999? How did Lagos become democratic in 1999 because of Tinubu?

Who told you that Lagos has been financially independent of the federal govt since 1999? How did you arrive at that conclusion?

How is Lagos independent developmentally?

Was Lagos state ever owed federal allocation?
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
KIDfurniture:
This old man talks as if he owns Lagos state. Lagos state is not ur personal property old man. Stop this childish talk … wait it’s old age catching up with this man. Talks too much..

I don’t like his face at all… real name AMONDA TEKINI OGUNLERE

Why will you like his face when you equate him to be the main force preventing you and your IPOBian brothers from taking over Lagos?

It will never happen bro. Go back to the SE and develop your respective States instead of casting beady and covetous eyes over Lagos. Yorubas are now waking up to your treachery.

Abi you see as UK Brexit? We Yorubas too now know what we have to do going into the future. You have been warned.

Go and revitalise your SE and be ready to make it your permanent home because the future of Nigeria is regional and protectionist. Nothing can change that.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Skty: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Tinubu never lived in osun and he has no property in Osun ...

if peter obi has done so well for anambra then why buy house in Lagos, when his supporters think Anambra is better than lagos

tell them to relocate they will bring out gun

Why didn't he better his State Osun? Now u are talking...why will u leave his state and prosper another state? No wonder Oyetola lost.. Tinubu has done nothing for Osun state but clinging to Lagos state that he is not from and did nothing for...God forbid that im from Ogun state and go and develop Delta State
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by CheapHomes1: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:
I need a sincere response. If there's sit at home in Lagos every Monday

If there is UGM killing politicians and other residents in Lagos

If UGM are killing police and Army in Lagos state

If Lagos state is engaging in extra judicial killing and dumping their bodies in Rivers across Lagos State

If erosion wipe away the whole Lagos West Senatorial district

If the only industry Tinubu attract to Lagos is 1brewery

If there are no Waste management

If there are no RRS

If there are no BRT
I
If there are no LASTMA, LAMATA

Will Obi and many Igbo find it convenient to relocate from their state to Lagos State?

Was it in 1999 after Tinubu became governor that other nigerians started relocating to Lagos?
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Banhammy717: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
If I were Peter Obi, I will immediately relocate to Anambra State.
I won't even spend a night in that Lagos State.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by oneMalik: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Na lie him dey talk ?

Why not Anambra as he promise Nigerians that here will be like what I don't know if he win election that he can never win ?

TINUBU build and lives in Lagos .
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Segzy19: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obi that can't even return home.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by CheapHomes1: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
saintrow1:

You are blinded by envy, jealousy and hate for the yorubas. I won't waste my time here tell you what lagos was before tinubu was elected in 1999. It's either you go and ask your parents or make use of your data and do your research rather than asking foolish questions.

Part of research is asking you questions and your emotional outbursts won't answer the questions....

How did Tinubu modernise Lagos? What was Lagos before Tinubu became governor?
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by babajero(m): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
KGD10:

At least you said Lagos, not Lagos state cos it was only Lagos Island that was the capital, not Lagos state. Sink that into your skull.

Neither Adamawa nor Anambra is as developed as Lagos state.
So Lagos is developed to the extent your forefather Tinubu went to London to relax and take drip?
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by CheapHomes1: 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
oneMalik:
Na lie him dey talk ?

Why not Anambra as he promise Nigerians that here will be like what I don't know if he win election that he can never win ?

TINUBU build and lives in Lagos .

How did Tinubu build Lagos?
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by DOM7: 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
Is Lagos not part of Nigeria again? Minus what fashola Ambode and the current governor is doing are you sure Lagos will be Lagos again? Minus the federal present there.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Corporate2020: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
KGD10:

At least you said Lagos, not Lagos state cos it was only Lagos Island that was the capital, not Lagos state. Sink that into your skull.

Neither Adamawa nor Anambra is as developed as Lagos state.

Idiots and nincompoops cannot different between Lagos and Lagos State.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by HIPROFILE(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
This man always talk like a child.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
obyno82:

Oga shut up there. The honor of the father of modern day Lagos still remains with Lateef Jakande. And again i can bet hundred percent that you are not even a Lagosian. Go to your village in Ondo state and stop claiming Lagos.... Swine

Lol. Painment of a refugee who can never gain status of omo onile. Even if I am from Osun or Ekiti I can be governor of Lagos because I am Yoruba.

That is something you can never achieve in Lagos that you Igbos usurpers and greedy elements covet more than any other geographical space in the Universe.

It is even going to get worse in future as Yorubas, post #EndSARS, are now awake to how we need to protect ourselves from you people we benevolently opened our doors and lives to previously.

If you have any sense.you will stop dragging Lagos and go back to build your future from your SE base. That will be the only option open to you in future. Trust me.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by osidion2020(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
The man's desperation is so annoying..
sarkinbauchi:

Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Kennydoc(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
KGD10:

Asaba, Calabar were also the capital at some point. So what happened? You dey mad and you've got no one to tell you.

I repeat only Lagos Island was the capital. 97% of what became Lagos today was under the Western region under Awolowo. In fact, Ikeja was Awolowo's brainchild!

Also Before Tinubu in 1999, there was no development of Lekki, Ajah, banana island, Eko Atlantic city, Magodo etc

Some of you guys talk like illiterates at times. So the development of Lagos Island as a capital city did not spread into the rest of the current Lagos State?
Even the parts of Ogun State that border Lagos are also experiencing development due to its proximity to Lagos.
Mararaba and Nyanya are in Nasarawa state but they are more populous and developed than most other parts of Nasarawa State because of the FCT.

All over the World, cities develop and expand into neighbouring towns as population increases. Even in the UK, the City of London is only about 1 sq mile area which is the original London City. However, London Metropolitan Area (which is what people call London today) covers an area of 600 square miles.

Most of the other newly developed places in Lagos are springing up due to the real estate needs to accommodate the growing population. With that, businesses are other investments enter. Even in Lekki, Ajah, Banana Island, Mogodo etc, more than half of real estate investors are not even from the South West not to talk of Lagos State.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by saintrow1: 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Without Ndigbo enterprise and trade, Lagos State will collapse in 36 hours.

Yoruba my black ass, if it was them alone that developed Lagos State, why didn’t they do same to Oyo State, and other old Western Region States?

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
36 hours of trash from the biafran bureau of statistics.
Let me send you home and ask your parent what Lagos was before and after independent. Go and do a research about lagos before and after independent and stop wasting your data typing shit. Eko was already conducting international trade before the British started the colonisation of Nigeria. The aworis, ijebu and egba people were already conducting foreign trades with Portuguese. Yorubas have already established eko as a maritime hub in west Africa while you IBO's were still in the bush chasing after rats to eat. Go and read about the history of mama tinubu. She was a well known business woman then.

Ndigbo enterprise and trade can suck a dick lool, go and look for the meaning of enterprise olodo. Just because you sell gala, spare part, chin chin and plantain chips doesn't mean shit.
The day sowoolu threaten to close ladipo market, you people started crying. If you really add value to lagos, then you should leave and let see how lagos will collapse in your 36 seconds.
Oyo and other Yoruba states are doing absolutely well and far better than your unfortunate region. Ekiti the smallest state in terms of GDP just launched a cargo and passenger airport. Ogun state will soon launch one as well. Its almost 80% completed. What is your unfortunate region launching if not hate and jealousy.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by CheapHomes1: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
BreconHills:

Irrespective. The truth is that Lagos in 2022 is not the same as colony of lagos or lagos state of 1967. In fact the greatest run of development took place from 1999 and for those first 8 years the FGN ran lagos down by withholding its statutory revenue allocation and running down federal infrastructure. ( stadium, airport and secretariat but to name a few) Modern lagos was designed and run by the AD and later APC. Growth of lagos IGR owed more to ingenuity and innovation than Federal contribution or anyone else. It was this government that built the competitive, excellence first all comers lagos you are all enjoying today. When lagos was still a colony, no non Saro, or Portuguese- Brazilian could be influential. I have lived in lagos since 1962 so I know what I am talking about.

And lagos is not done yet. Watch over the next five years as it achieved city state status globally.

No one is saying it was not federal capital ( which incidentally was bombed severally by the biafran airforce during the war) but nobody can say truthfully that the AD and APC did not develop lagos into what it is today - 5th largest economy in Africa.

You don't develop a place by building houses for rent. Houses don't create economic multipliers. Everybody that has a room in lagos is claiming developer - for where?

I

How did the greatest run of development take place from 1999?

When and how did the FGN run lagos down by withholding its statutory revenue allocation?

Which secretariat did the FG run down? How did the FG run down it's airport?

What was the "ingenuity and innovation" in the Growth of lagos IGR?
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by AVISENNA: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
This man's mental health should question,it looks funny now

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Police Bans Protests, Gatherings & Processions In Lagos State / You Can Ban The Press If They Will Embarrass A Public Officer - Buhari / Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.