Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,080 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov (33367 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers / Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by backtalkG(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
I thought him2lie only responds to fellow presidential candidate
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by Originality007: 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

He lies and forgets. He is a liar with a terrible memory. [s]The slowpoke initially admitted that he was the one who ordered the arrest of El-rufai.[/s]

Meanwhile, Peter Obi achievement or zero achievements as Governor of Anambra cannot be compared to El rufai's doings as Minister of FCT.

Obi is a Mediocre leader with sweet mouth.

Don't be hoodwinked into believing him.

mr big mouth, show us where obi admitted that he other the foolish midget arrest ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by israelmao(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
El-Rufai is mischievous many have forgotten how he incited Kaduna Muslims against predominantly Christians South in Kaduna prior to 2019 governorship election in the bid to return to power by saying he discovered a mass grave where 130 of Fulani herdmen were buried at a certain place in Kaduna South.Can we also forget so soon the bodybag comment he issued on International observers in 2019,that any international observer that interferes with election would go in bodybag.What about Mary-Jesus comment in which he says,If Jesus criticized Jonathan he would say he slept with Mary Magdalene.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by 27Pushing30: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
Just what i wanted obi to say..... This man is too innocent..
This is the kind of truth that keeps every mouth.. shut

lmaoo funny character.

Did you say Obi was in APGA? its like saying Umahi was in PDP when he won reelection?

even when everyone knew his plan
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
Originality007:

mr big mouth, show us where obi admitted that he other the foolish midget arrest ?

Go and verify, Zombie!
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by 1972xy: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
dre11:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/560186-peter-obi-tackles-el-rufai-says-he-never-ordered-arrest-of-kaduna-gov.html
Obi you lied. I remember clearly, you ordered his detention then years back in Awka. You are a lier.
Why lying? Instead of you to use the occasion to tender your apology.
This is why you are not to be trusted with power.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by Themandator: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
Salewa97:

But the military is under the control of Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu and he ordered the shooting at Lekki?

All of you Peter Obituary supporters are just as clueless as your GCE candidate.

Hear this, a governor can ask for a DSS raid from the president and will be granted. Fayose once used DSS in Ekiti against his opponents and we have multiple cases of such act.

Which party was fayose in?
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by Beverlyjean(f): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
pquaver:

Whether pdp or apga obi was pdp and gej paddy so he order the arrest.. That is why he joined pdp later.. U can only fool ur ilks

U sound so foolish... APGA is not PDP... even a toddler knows that....but APC always sounding stupid whenever they try to defend stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by asanausana91: 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
Peter obi is a shameless lier. The same man that said Elrufai should go back to Katsina Sokoto, that he Peter Obi cannot go and supervise election in the north. Even the court found Peter Obi guilty when El Rufai took the matter to court.
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
Pitobi, otunba lamba.... why the dumbo come talk sey el-rufai had no right visiting hin state because his state no be katsina... grin

Hoebi no get brain at all, u go know a liar with the way dem dey fabricate their lies, imagine the mumu saying the then C.P no come from hin state, he no dey with ruling party, so so bullshii...
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by lagosrd: 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
dre11:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/560186-peter-obi-tackles-el-rufai-says-he-never-ordered-arrest-of-kaduna-gov.html

That's why I don't like peter obi, he tries to be courteous everytime. He should have told El rufai that I dare you arrest me now, if this state will not be turned upside down. Tell him to his face that everything has an expiry date and they will all pay for all the evil he has sponsored before now.

You need to let it get to his brain that Nigeria is for everyone. Not only some set of misguided midgets.
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by proprince(m): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
Dnt mind that midgetic dwarf

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by ElSudani: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2022

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by UnabashedIPOB: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
I find Kaduna Little Finger, Hell Rufire's allegation against Peter Obi very preposterous and Peter Obi's response very interesting. In his response to Hell Rufire, Mr. Obi said, "My chairman, I never asked anyone to arrest you. As Governor of Anambra State, I have the first APC best policeman in Nigeria, and he is from Kano, so where will I give the order and tell a man who lives in my house every day that I want to deal with his people, and he will say yes?” So, Mr. Obi knows quite well that Fulanis do NOT go after their own, especially when told to by others but, when Fulani tells them (Southerners especially Igbo politicians) to go after their own, they do so and with impunity. Now, who is the FOOL here? This really goes to show that these COWARDLY southern politicians know that the Fulanis are taking them for FOOLS.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by Slimm01: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

The DSS is solely under the command of the sitting president and C-in-C.

But the military is under the command of a private individual Bola Ahmed Tinubu abi? He then ordered the military to go kill 1million endsars protesters in Lekki shey?

Just continue deceiving yourself.
Did he mentioned that it was Tinubu that ordered the killings at lekki toll gate? You people will just be talking out of point.
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by OBJlive: 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
Those alluding similarities to Tibubu ordering military against #Endsars protesters with Obi ordering Dss against El rufai
Tinubu,El rufai are in Apc can order military but Obi was in APGA at the time in contest could not have influenced any such decision.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by ola1982(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
Just what i wanted obi to say..... This man is too innocent..
This is the kind of truth that keeps every mouth.. shut

Too innocent hmmmm
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by Hanndye: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

But the military is under the command of a private individual Bola Ahmed Tinubu abi? He then ordered the military to go kill 1million endsars protesters in Lekki shey?

I agree with you, he couldn't do it for a million Endsars protesters.
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by tunapawizzy: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
people still dey rate elrufai? A brilliant man with foul personality. An embodiment of everything Nigeria should avoid at this moment, selfish, tribalistic, egocentric, speaks to others in a condescending manner, greedy, manipulative, nepotistic, vile, divisive and many more. A total waste of brilliance.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by bizzibodi(m): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
Haba!Hell Rufai out of d abundance of a bitter heart d mouth speaketh....How can PO who was also detained in his own LGA,an opposition,ordered for Rufai to be detained when DSS was controlled by PDP from aso rock?.....he even habour this childish tantrums for 15yrs to say it as hate speech at an important peace building event.
Imagine if this imp as a president even d dog & baboon master will be a saint.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by ManOfSon: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
Remember this guy? Who was he working for?
LeoDeKing:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by Kennydoc(m): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

But Tinubu is one of the 2 leaders of the ruling party, the other leader is Buhari himself. Tinubu claims he made Buhari president.
Was Peter Obi in PDP at the time and has he ever claimed he enthroned GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by tunapawizzy: 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
socialmediaman:

and El Rufai already told us in 2013 that it was FG who arrested him, only to turn it around and accuse Peter Obi in 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qnzj7Ody_Y
very unpleasant human being....will do anything to pull people down, very repulsive human being

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You are right. I don't really know where they got that talk from.
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by ATLIEN2027: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
Pandora pathological liar SOB. MOFO can lie for Africa.
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by bizzibodi(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
Haba!Hell Rufai out of d abundance of a bitter heart d mouth speaketh....How can PO who was also detained in his own LGA,an opposition,ordered for Rufai to be detained when DSS was controlled by PDP from aso rock?.....he even habour this childish tantrums for 15yrs to say it as hate speech at an important peace building event.
Imagine if this imp as a president even d dog & baboon master will be a saint.

My advice for hell Rufai it is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak out & clear the doubt.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by Rebuke: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
My likeness and respect for this man just increased again.

See, for those of yhu that will be all over the internet spreading false accusations without verification, I hope yhu can see how shameless and brainless yhu all are now?

To even think El-rufai with all his experience as even a sitting governor could descend so low as to making such allegations tells his level of reasoning and the kind of person he is. This is the real bigotry, even boosting of having the ability to arrest him.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by Glycosunde: 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
It was good that our incoming President Peter Obi made the record straight even though he didn't need to as there is a video where the Midget allude to the fact that the SSS told him that his detention order came from Abuja. But what can you expect from someone whose name was derived from Failure. No wonder Tinubu said he makes rotten situation bad. That just shows that there is no iota of good in Hell Rufai

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by Slynation(m): 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Asin I just weak...how can Peter Obi order SSS from Abuja to arrest El rufai, this rufai is just pushing fake narratives for reasons best known to him...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by BigIyanga: 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
Salewa97:

But the military is under the control of Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu and he ordered the shooting at Lekki?

All of you Peter Obituary supporters are just as clueless as your GCE candidate.

Hear this, a governor can ask for a DSS raid from the president and will be granted. Fayose once used DSS in Ekiti against his opponents and we have multiple cases of such act.
So innocent civilians are the same as fully armed and protected El Rufai. Obi was in APGA while Sanwo Olu is in APC and his godfather, BAT is APC BOT Chairman

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
noyeko:
El-rufai is probably the only person I hate more than Tinubu in Nigerian politics

Bloody Jihadist

Imagine Hell-rufai as Minister of info and comm
Festus Keyamo as Attorney General
Emefiele the failure as Minister of Finance
Tinubu as Minister of petroleum
Malami as Minister of Youths
Gandollar as Foreign Minister
Femi Adeshitna as Minister for FCT
Bello Masari as Minister for Power
E.t.c

That will be too catastrophic, a vote of Tinubu is a continuation of Buhari Regime

I will rather Buhari continue than PEE POO man become president

Please let's vote out APC

MC Oluomo as Transport Minister, Owomida go enter all our airports.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election / Oshiomhole’s Fate: Governors Plot To Install Buhari’s Successor - Punch / Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.