Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov (33338 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers / Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by GardenOfGod(m): 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
Some people went to school, yet are not educated. Some are educated yet are not informed. Some are informed, yet are not concise. Some are concise yet inclined to stupidity. Wonder why a profess dies at the gate of an illiterate.

You have responded to them as an informed fellow.... Allow them to their folly.
Racoon:
The DSS is solely under the command of the sitting president and commander-in-chief. El-Rufai just a green snake and savage snitch.

See as they are neighing on my mention just to defend Tinubu. Below are links showing the culpability of the Lagos state government and Tinubu that was indicted by the Nigerian army which has not been disputed.

Lagos government invited military to Lekki Toll gate, says Army
https://guardian.ng/news/lagos-government-invited-military-to-lekki-toll-gate-says-army/

#ENDSARS: Ex-Lagos Governor, Tinubu, Justifies Use Of Force On Peaceful Protesters By President Buhari's Government
https://saharareporters.com/2020/10/20/endsars-ex-lagos-governor-tinubu-justifies-use-force-peaceful-protesters-president
Obi-Datti all the way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by noble99: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
Philipponzaghi:
Peter Obituary is a liar.

someone like you can't repent
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by Laughingkk: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
“My chairman, I never asked anyone to arrest you. As Governor of Anambra State, I have the first APC best policeman in Nigeria, and he is from Kano, so where will I give the order and tell a man who lives in my house every day that I want to deal with his people, and he will say yes?”

Hear him out,He said as Anambra governor,he has APC best policeman in Nigeria
I don't understand that part? Abi Una eye dey pain Una?
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by Perfectbeing(m): 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
See Obidients saying Obi doesn't have the power over DSS but in the same breath say Tinubu ordered the military on the alledged toll gate massacre.
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by noble99: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by MansoryMX(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
Philipponzaghi:
Peter Obituary is a liar.

Go choke the truth come out from his throat na! Idiot!!
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by zionstaar75: 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

No, it was DSS
please who is the chief security officer of any state?just answer the simple question
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by zionstaar75: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
And he said NO.

What other answer do you want to get?
El-Rufai should ask Jonathan why he sent SSS to detain him
please who is the chief security officer for the state? Is it the governor or the president. If u accused sanwo olu for the lekki incident then obi I'd guilty by default and also incompetent too
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by DestinyNigga: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Those who commit those things are the thugs Thiefnubi is training in Lagos. What goes around, comes around.
Salewa97:

So why did IPOB terrorists want to destroy Tinubu and Sanwoolu family home after the Lekki shooting? Did all of you not put the blame on Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu?

IPOB terrorist went on burning Lagos asset because they said Sanwo-Olu ordered the military but the same terrorists are now saying Obi cannot order DSS.

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by Guardiola84: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
Salewa97:

So why did IPOB terrorists want to destroy Tinubu and Sanwoolu family home after the Lekki shooting? Did all of you not put the blame on Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu?

IPOB terrorist went on burning Lagos asset because they said Sanwo-Olu ordered the military but the same terrorists are now saying Obi cannot order DSS.

Mumu d military indicted sanwo olu n his baba agbado master ,they claimed sanwo olu invited them mtcheewwwww

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
Urheadmaster:
"My chairman, I never asked anyone to arrest you. As Governor of Anambra State, I have the first APC best policeman in Nigeria, and he is from Kano, so where will I give the order and tell a man who lives in my house every day that I want to deal with his people, and he will say yes?”Because it was necessary, just for clarification my dear. I admire his humility.

I still wonder why El Rufia a midget deserved to be replied by Nigeria incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria tongue.
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by cmikel: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
It could be possible he faked his own arrest then for public sympathy for his party,

Now using same blackmail to cheap in political score for his party.

Politicians and deceit

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by pquaver(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
Beverlyjean:

U are even hypocritically stupid... does the governors control the DSS??

Does apc party leader control army? Continue exposing your foolishness.. I love how u see how stupid u guys sound every day
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by Belteshazzar1: 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
zionstaar75:
please who is the chief security officer of any state?just answer the simple question

Not the governor..
Google your question..
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by udeh3(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

The DSS is solely under the command of the sitting president and C-in-C.

But the military is under the command of a private individual Bola Ahmed Tinubu abi? He then ordered the military to go kill 1million endsars protesters in Lekki shey?

Just continue deceiving yourself.

So, you didn't read where Obi talked about the ruling party. BAT is a chieftain in the APC. He can influence and get the highest military order from ABJ. Even the governor couldn't defend the incident
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by teslimalis: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2022

High capacity power++banks.

LeD display
Fast charge
Multiple protections

Pay on delivery nationwide

call or whatsapp

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by DevilSignature: 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
Don't mind that useless midget of a governor call hell rufia, just concentrate on our pre-election activities and positive campaign drives.
Nigerians loves you and want you more at this time
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by BluntCrazeMan: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
zionstaar75:
please who is the chief security officer for the state? Is it the governor or the president. If u accused sanwo olu for the lekki incident then obi I'd guilty by default and also incompetent too
Remember the recent complaints of the Governor of Benue State?
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Lobaton
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

He lies and forgets. He is a liar with a terrible memory. The slowpoke initially admitted that he was the one who ordered the arrest of El-rufai.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi achievement or zero achievements as Governor of Anambra cannot be compared to El rufai's doings as Minister of FCT.

Obi is a Mediocre leader with sweet mouth.

Don't be hoodwinked into believing him.

He never admitted to arresting him. He said he agreed with the arrest. Why was he moving about on election day with no responsibility saddled on him. Even the sitting governor had his movement restricted.
I’m sure PO would even have had the midget arrested if he knew of his presence. Should be grateful he was put in a hotel room not a cold cell.
APC urchins and lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by Beverlyjean(f): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
pquaver:

Does apc party leader control army? Continue exposing your foolishness.. I love how u see how stupid u guys sound every day

U foolishly started it with obi locked the midget up and I replied that he doesn't control DSS...but the stupidity that u urchins exhibit is ground breaking...

How foolish can u prole even be .... where in this world will the electorate vote for a failed party?? How foolish can u people be ...just because the electorate viewed the republican party and Trump handling of covid as a disaster...they were voted out.... ok...tell me one reason y the electorate should vote APC ...just one reason..they have failed in all indexes....

Imagine a newly appointed Bank MD that took over the reigns of the Bank because the Bank was making very low profit ... only for the bank to now run into constant losses and after many years reporting losses , he still wants to continue as the boss of the bank during the AGM meeting for a new appointment...

If APC was a football coach...he wud hv been sacked a long time ago ...he wudnt even dare to apply for a new job... shame no de una face ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by dawood5solomon: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
. you must lie, you good in lies. you must lie, you good in lies...
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by bentenny(m): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
Emir01:
Obi is a terrible liar. because u have APC from Kano then u can't detain somebody from Kaduna. What a weak point. Take responsibility for once. That was how u ran away from defeat in PDP. You don't have ball.
Try to peruse before responding!
Elrufai had initially said those who took him were DSS sent on 'orders from abuja' implying that it came from the then president....now he has changed his statement by accusing obi for detaining him!
Secondly,there is no way a sitting Governor of an unknown party like apga would have such powers to ask a PDP FG owned DSS to detain elrufai!
Elrufai is the liar not obi!
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by bentenny(m): 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
1972xy:
Obi you lied. I remember clearly, you ordered his detention then years back in Awka. You are a lier.
Why lying? Instead of you to use the occasion to tender your apology.
This is why you are not to be trusted with power.
Since you remember clearly,provide the video link where he said so!
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by zionstaar75: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

Not the governor..
Google your question..
you're funny,me Google? I know for sure that the governor is the chief security officer of a state.your hypocrisy won't allow u agree but u were all insulting sanwo olu for what u guys now term lekki massacre.
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by DeOTR: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
BigIyanga:

So innocent civilians are the same as fully armed and protected El Rufai. Obi was in APGA while Sanwo Olu is in APC and his godfather, BAT is APC BOT Chairman
This doesn't sound like someone who didn't have a hand in the whole drama.
https://thenationonlineng.net/sss-detains-el-rufai-awka/amp

Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by owobokiri(m): 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
silvoclaira:
The midget
The manikin
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by pquaver(m): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
Beverlyjean:

U foolishly started it with obi locked the midget up and I replied that he doesn't control DSS...but the stupidity that u urchins exhibit is ground breaking...

How foolish can u prole even be .... where in this world will the electorate vote for a failed party?? How foolish can u people be ...just because the electorate viewed the republican party and Trump handling of covid as a disaster...they were voted out.... ok...tell me one reason y the electorate should vote APC ...just one reason..they have failed in all indexes....

Imagine a newly appointed Bank MD that took over the reigns of the Bank because the Bank was making very low profit ... only for the bank to now run into constant losses and after many years reporting losses , he still wants to continue as the boss of the bank during the AGM meeting for a new appointment...

If APC was a football coach...he wud hv been sacked a long time ago ...he wudnt even dare to apply for a new job... shame no de una face ooo

Zombiebidient and lies.. So now I started it. Remind me which one came first saying Tinubu was responsible for endsars all this years and the event of yesterday where El Rufai reminded obi of his actions... Una never see anything.. You can't take half of what u dish to Amoda ogulere Abi? grin I just dey start
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by Belteshazzar1: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
zionstaar75:
you're funny,me Google? I know for sure that the governor is the chief security officer of a state.your hypocrisy won't allow u agree but u were all insulting sanwo olu for what u guys now term lekki massacre.

If he was wrong with his claims why didn't el-rufai oppose him then?
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by BluntCrazeMan: 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
pquaver:

Zombiebidient and lies.. So now I started it. Remind me which one came first saying Tinubu was responsible for endsars all this years and the event of yesterday where El Rufai reminded obi of his actions... Una never see anything.. You can't take half of what u dish to Amoda ogulere Abi? grin I just dey start
Tinubu influenced the “Presidency” to give the order.
Re: Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov by BluntCrazeMan: 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

If he was wrong with his claims why didn't el-rufai oppose him then?

Even now.
Let El-Rufai go to court if he knows that he is sure of what he was saying..
If not, Obi will sue him for Libel, that is, if he continued propagating such a lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States / Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams / BBNaija Season 6 Stars Meet With Governor Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.