Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us (33192 Views)

As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra / My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. / Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us by GboyegaD(m): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
ahnie:
Lolz@she eats like a glutton.

A wise woman once told me.....Eden mind your business.
Funny story Sha.

Birthing 5 kids is as crazy as fuvk....with no source of income mehn e go hard.

Make dem send her come your side to learn business na. With food business she no go miss am as the children go get food chop.
Re: My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us by razible5384(m): 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
EmahBoss:
Your sister left her marriage and come home to eat like a glutton leaving her 5 kids? I'm certain she has toddlers among these kids.
If the husband is not beating her, please send her back. If you don't, she will start sleeping around. Her type full street
u just too pretty an alluring. An in case u wondering what triggered this compliment, your personal text did lols
Re: My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us by Beautiful94: 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
4ward4:

Are you married ? ..Do you know at times a man feels,like running aways also. marriage isn't just what you see, commitment doesn't come easy .And a woman coming back to their father's house in the course of marriage is 70% likely to happen due to minor and major conflicts, her exit from Her family home is been determined by how Her family react...If not she will be comfortable. Kid sis wanted trying that when having issues with Her husband . My mum told Her I don't have space in my house for you point blank in a family meeting..This is 7yrs ago, and they are still happily together . Before you agree to marry ,know what you are getting into.

Kick that Lady out OP...
Currently a younger lady friend of mine in another state is harbouring a married woman with 4 kids, she left Her husband house with same useless excuses OP sister is giving ...All what she does is sleep around for some change , I have told my friend to Kick her out to the street or I will go myself and do it, once I visit that state. To many married harlots all around us,who choose to leave their husband house, just because of pride and lack of patience.
The fact that you can open your mouth and call all the women around you harlots says a whole lot about you.
Re: My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us by Sodiq48: 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
This can lady need too be flog.
Re: My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us by ukaface(f): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
DaddyCK:

WOW..shame on u for wantin to collect moiney from a homeless woman....
so u want homelesss people to contribute moiney & foood for u?shame on u for been a begggger on nairaland . u has no shame!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us by 4ward4: 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
Beautiful94:

The fact that you can open your mouth and call all the women around you harlots says a whole lot about you.

Get yourself some brain,read and understand. Never called ever woman a harlot.

1 Like

Re: My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us by ahnie: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy that's if she go gree learnam.some women pride big pass deeper life people shoulder parts
GboyegaD:

Make dem send her come your side to learn business na. With food business she no go miss am as the children go get food chop.
Re: My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us by GboyegaD(m): 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
ahnie:
cheesy cheesy cheesy that's if she go gree learnam.some women pride big pass deeper life people shoulder parts

Person wey wan take care of five children go still dey proud? She go need learn.
Re: My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us by ahnie: 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
Oya make she come fill form and do internship,shey na you go be her guarantor cheesy
GboyegaD:

Person wey wan take care of five children go still dey proud? She go need learn.
Re: My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us by GboyegaD(m): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
ahnie:
Oya make she come fill form and do internship,shey na you go be her guarantor cheesy

Na the brother go do that one.
Re: My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us by ahnie: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
GboyegaD:

Na the brother go do that one.
Lolz cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us by Williams150(m): 11:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
Biiznesman:
Hi I come from a family of 4 the last. I and my single brother stay with my aged father. 4 months ago my married sister left her home and came home promising to stay a few days that she has an argument with her husband.

She had been having issues with her husband. But upon hearing her husbands side of the story it was different from what she told us, he claimed she threatened to walk out of him and her 5 children and she won't suffer. She claimed she works as a middleman sales person.

Fast forward to today, she doesn't do anything, just sit around and eat food we prepared. My income is barely enough to keep up with me, as a teacher so is my elder brother, we both contribute money to take care of our aged father. But taking care of an additional mouth seem to be expensive as she eats like a glutton.

My Senior ones who don't stay with us has stopped sending her money, and she is planning to fight for custody of her 5 children and bring them home for us to feed them. I plan to save up and move to a new apartment, but of late, I find out that I have not been saving since she came.

We have explained all to her and talked to her but she seemed not to understand. What should I do? I need advice from the house.
best thing is to find her something to be doing, sorry if I may ask who is paying children school fees...
Re: My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us by nedekid: 8:31am On Oct 20, 2022
2buffagain:

then she better find the comfort to discuss everything in full detail AND be ready to have her story cross checked.

Anything less is a play on my good graces, and I will not tolerate that.

But regardless, given your situation, there is no financial room for what she is planning to do.
So she needs to come up with different plans.

OP How was she raised? Was she raised to be an idiot who just goes around spreading legs getting inseminated or was she raised to be a contributing member of the house?
Hmm, calm down. You have you points, but note that in this life, the person facing hard times is the one that seem Usless, an idiot etc. A sibling in this case.
No matter how bad, try to stand by your family, your brothers and sisters, nephews and neices etc.
On the long run they have your back. If one is not doing well, drag the person up with you.
Nobody is usless in this life oh.
In most cases, once someone overstays their welcome, see finish enters. The person becomes a glutton etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Just Discovered I Have A 9 Year Old Daughter / My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag / Seven Surprising Mistakes In Marriages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.