Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Any Girl With Picture On Her Nairaland Profile - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Girl With Picture On Her Nairaland Profile (1501 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / Types Of Toto With Picture / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Girl With Picture On Her Nairaland Profile by Clique1788: 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Any girl that add her picture on her nairaland profile is an olosho or scammers. Simp be careful.. I had encountered with most nairaland girls... Walai them wor wor
I will share the experience later sha
Re: Any Girl With Picture On Her Nairaland Profile by Jennylove21(f): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
Them worwor, you're handsome undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Any Girl With Picture On Her Nairaland Profile by Goldbw122(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
Clique1788:
Any girl that add her picture on her nairaland profile is an olosho or scammers. Simp be careful.. I had encountered with most nairaland girls... Walai them wo wo
Depending on the nairaland girl, you jam.
Re: Any Girl With Picture On Her Nairaland Profile by Clique1788: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jennylove21:
Them worwor, you're handsome undecided undecided

spotted shocked
Re: Any Girl With Picture On Her Nairaland Profile by Zonefree(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
They don scam one of our comrades grin

6 Likes

Re: Any Girl With Picture On Her Nairaland Profile by Ussycool: 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
Anoda vawulence
Re: Any Girl With Picture On Her Nairaland Profile by Wizywiz(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
cheesy grin with exception to me ooo cheesy
Re: Any Girl With Picture On Her Nairaland Profile by advanceDNA: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
Nairaland is for catching cruise....how can u come here to look for date....mostly toxic, shallow babes everywhere, looking for men to bank roll their broke asÅ›

6 Likes

Re: Any Girl With Picture On Her Nairaland Profile by Illegal1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
Na only threesha be the fyn grl i dn see 4 dis forum...

1 Like

Re: Any Girl With Picture On Her Nairaland Profile by Illegal1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
Zonefree:
They don scam one of our comrades grin
hahahahahaha
Re: Any Girl With Picture On Her Nairaland Profile by dontrulee: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
Illegal1:
Na only threesha be the fyn grl i dn see 4 dis forum...

That's even if she's real

6 Likes

Re: Any Girl With Picture On Her Nairaland Profile by Jeon(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
Okay.

Are you mad because no vagina for you here on NL?

4 Likes

Re: Any Girl With Picture On Her Nairaland Profile by DaInferno(m): 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
Clique1788:
Any girl that add her picture on her nairaland profile is an olosho or scammers. Simp be careful.. I had encountered with most nairaland girls... Walai them wor wor
yall been following ladies on NL??

So you're here chasing after ladies via their pic instead of reading news....and somehow, na them worwor?!

Wow grin
Re: Any Girl With Picture On Her Nairaland Profile by Wizywiz(m): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
dontrulee:

That's even if she's real
gbam....be like say na fake profile Dem dey use...some self na guys with hairy balls grin......I ve met with only one female here who was using her real profile pix .....the late VICTORIAN ( a very good friend)...may her gentle soul continue to rest in peace
Re: Any Girl With Picture On Her Nairaland Profile by Clique1788: 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
DaInferno:
yall been following ladies on NL??

So you're here chasing after ladies via their pic instead of reading news....and somehow, na them worwor?!

Wow grin
No na . Sometimes you will see some good comments from female profile. You will like yu this girl Garrett right.. some times having some Sharp female friends bring connection...no be every time prick stand be conji sir Lol

1 Like

Re: Any Girl With Picture On Her Nairaland Profile by DaInferno(m): 6:01am On Oct 19, 2022
Clique1788:

No na . Sometimes you will see some good comments from female profile. You will like yu this girl Garrett right.. some times having some Sharp female friends bring connection...no be every time prick stand be conji sir Lol
gatch you cool

(1) (Reply)

This Hakimi Situation With His Wife Is More Spiritual Than Physical / Ladies Of This Age Are Far From Precious / Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.