Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner (1457 Views)

Will You Leave Your Wife.. If This Happens / Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? / Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by IyaTola: 11:42am On Mar 31
Can you leave your phone unlocked with your partner, don't lie 🤥
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by immortalcrown(m): 11:52am On Mar 31
Yes.

My own question to you is, what prompted your question?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by IyaTola: 12:00pm On Mar 31
immortalcrown:
Yes.

My own question to you is, what prompted your question?
Kindly answer the question ⁉️
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by Negroid001(m): 12:00pm On Mar 31
As a rule, because of emergency, none of my devices are passworded. If you invade my privacy, that thing wey you dey find, you go see am.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by immortalcrown(m): 12:00pm On Mar 31
IyaTola:
Kindly answer the question ⁉️
I answered your question. Kindly answer mine.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by EreluRoz: 12:05pm On Mar 31
Negroid001:
As a rule, because of emergency, none of my devices are passworded. If you invade my privacy, that thing wey you dey find, you go see am.
I already know na
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by Negroid001(m): 12:19pm On Mar 31
EreluRoz:
I already know na

Nothing to hide.
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by EreluRoz: 12:21pm On Mar 31
Negroid001:

Nothing to hide.
Playboy that's what you are

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by IyaTola: 12:25pm On Mar 31
grin
EreluRoz:
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by Negroid001(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31
EreluRoz:

I'm not a Playboy. It's women that think they are cunny and smart that end up getting played.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by Negroid001(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31
IyaTola:
grin

Why you dey shine teeth?

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by pretydiva(f): 5:39pm On Mar 31
Yes I can. Absolutely nothing to hide

2 Likes

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by JOACHINpedro: 5:40pm On Mar 31
No I can't.
I just began this cheating game new. I don't wanna end now

4 Likes

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by Sapasenator: 6:11pm On Mar 31
Why would I wanna do that?

Lots of young people out there have this warped, romanticized idea about marriage and relationship to mean the loss of identity, privacy and individual personality.

Wrong!

I still have my privacy and If you have to police me because you don't trust me, I will divorce you and find someone who can trust me.

Even my mom nor give me this close monitoring talkess of a wife. My phone, tables, computers are on 3 layers of Biometrics authentication before access.

It belongs to me and not my wife, going there without my permission signifies a lack of respect and trust and I won't tolerate that.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by Sapasenator: 6:13pm On Mar 31
Negroid001:

The key word is "invasion of privacy"

My wife had two phones, what the hell is she looking for on my phones not that I ever check her phones.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by marlow1962(m): 6:26pm On Mar 31
Yeah
After seeing what you want to see, u lock my phone back.
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by placeofallure(f): 6:42pm On Mar 31
My phone is passworded but my hubby knows the finger pattern that can unlock it. His phone too has got a lock and we both share the same unlock pattern. The barricade is not meant for either of us, it's meant to curb outsiders who wanna pry. So if we want to handle each other's phones, we both know what to press to unlock.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by placeofallure(f): 6:43pm On Mar 31
My phone is passworded but my hubby knows the finger pattern that can unlock it. His phone too has got a lock and we both share the same unlock pattern. The barricade is not meant for either of us, it's meant to curb outsiders who wanna pry. So if we want to handle each other's phones, we both know what to press to unlock. No secrets!

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by Proserpina: 6:54pm On Mar 31
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by ItisWell22(f): 6:57pm On Mar 31
Negroid001:

😩😂

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by Puss360(f): 8:13pm On Mar 31
Just say you want me to die of High Blood Pressure...

I can't o... Abeg...

Me sef , I'm not interested in looking at his...
Let's just keep our proverbial "Skeleton in our respective cupboard safe" grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by helinues: 8:19pm On Mar 31
Swapping of phones self dey cos nothing to hide.

Loving is different from lusting
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by Judd007: 8:35pm On Mar 31
Why? Yes na, just to me her BP go up

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by Judd007: 8:35pm On Mar 31
Just to make her BP go up
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by Nonexisting1: 8:38pm On Mar 31
A man is supposed to lock his phone because he needs to keep his business with his concubines private. He should do that to respect his wife not that she can do anything. On the other hand, a wife should always submit to her husband. She can password her phone because of the children and incase she loses her phone but she must always submit her password to her husband for free access.

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by Sirhush(m): 9:02pm On Mar 31
Does it need sha

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by IyaTola: 9:08pm On Mar 31
shocked
JOACHINpedro:
No I can't.
I just began this cheating game new. I don't wanna end now
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by labake1(f): 9:11pm On Mar 31
No because it's a breach on my private life

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by Tallesty1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 31
If I can't then she's not my partner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by Thazard(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31
placeofallure:
My phone is passworded but my hubby knows the finger pattern that can unlock it. His phone too has got a lock and we both share the same unlock pattern. The barricade is not meant for either of us, it's meant to curb outsiders who wanna pry. So if we want to handle each other's phones, we both know what to press to unlock.
Impressive!

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by AcadaWriter: 1:14am On Apr 01
Yes I can. Absolutely nothing to hide
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner by DonroxyII: 1:31am On Apr 01
Yes of Course .... How do you build trust grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Ur Boss Gives U All D Wrong Signs / Have You Ever Been Embrassed By A Screamer? / She says she has a boy friend but ..........................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.