Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) (50702 Views)

APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi / Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by adekolaelect(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

I think it would be better you start that from Tinubu who never believed in one Nigeria. Please when did Tinubu start believing in Nigeria?
The Tinubu lamentation then had brought Democry which you poeple want to spoil now.it is better than those that contributed for one Terror to bring down the country even to kill their families and destroy their father land in the name of Virtual country.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by IfnobeGod20: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
post=117669029:
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
You can now have the floor.
It's a news about your nemesis.
Your next President whether una like am or not.

If you see yourself as a child of hatred and bitterness,
You can now start quoting this post in 3. 2. 1........seconds
Sinner runs when no one pursues him, says the Holy Bible. I don't think you need all this inferiority complex, if truly you see yourself doing the right thing. All I see and read in you is guilty conscience for not standing well in what you believed in. I love the way Prof. Osinbajo put it, you don't support whom you don't believe in.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Salewa97: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
Alwaysready:
If Tinubu had stepped down for either Osibanjo or Ameachi,no one would have heard about Peter Obi or even campaign for him by now.

Sometimes,I keep wondering the motive behind all Tinubu recent decision not to step down for his boy,Osibanjo. This would have been the best choice ever.

Now,he is loosing it all and his party will go into Oblivion soon after the elections next year.

Check my sig for 24/7 transactions and support now,thanks.

If Osinbajo as VP for almost 7 years could not build coalition to go head to head with Tinubu in a presidential primaries, then he is not the kind of strong president we need.

Even Amaechi beat him to the second position. Osinbajo should head back to his work in UNILAG. It is only IPOB terrorists that are asking for him because we all know they called him fake pastor for 7years and suddenly he is their messiah.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Kizyte(m): 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
post=117669027:
TWO GREAT MEN kiss

Our amiable outgoing Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo (STARBOY) and Our incoming President Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu...
Your choice of presidential candidates baffles me bro.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by TriittNG: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
WibusJaga:

The foul spirit of emilokan did not allow the sick ancestor bat to project PYO, who would have been a far better candidate. cheesy
They're all the same tbh.
Atiku, Obi, Osinbajo, Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Menclothing: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
Candidates
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Hanndye: 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Jagaban reads eloquently but can't speak coherently maybe due to dementia or over secretion of adrenalin.
Like as it use to happen to some people during debate competition in high school or during project defence in the presence of professors.
It is not easy to be a confident speaker.
I am supporting him, cuz he will assemble the best brains that will take Nigeria to greatness.
Best brains who have their comfort zone in Lagos. Outside Lagos, they are less useful.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by tyinfinity: 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ipob zombidients abandoning their sick parents in the eastern forest and run to lagos

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Godwin2am(m): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
Cityboy meet starboy
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by reddingtonblack: 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
WibusJaga:

The foul spirit of emilokan did not allow the sick ancestor bat to project PYO, who would have been a far better candidate. cheesy

cool story peradventure osibanjo fails you all we rush out again to curse and blame him for imposing failure twice .. then it becomes a record

Tinubu impose good predecessor in lagos, he doesnt deserve accolade for fashola achievement but He is totally to be blamed that a Man older BaT himself failed Nigeria.

If i was BAT i won't step down even for my son ... it is better for people to curse me for my failure than take curses over someone else failure.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by TheSameGuy(m): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
Same Oshinbajo you all are against during the primary, you are all supporting amaechi against every Yoruba candidate.

OBIdient criminals everywhere
WibusJaga:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Basic123: 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
WibusJaga:

The better candidate you called fake demonic mere commissioner pastor for 7yrs....
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by EroticJane(f): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
mtcheew! Photoshop, see Tinubu looking too white like ghost.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by blank(f): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
This was on his way to London. Tinubu is currently in London to recuperate.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by IfnobeGod20: 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
adekolaelect:
The Tinubu lamentation then had brought Democry which you poeple want to spoil now.it is better than those that contributed for one Terror to bring down the country even to kill their families and destroy their father land in the name of Virtual country.
In what way Mr. Man? Hope you're not talking about NADECO that was formed by Afenifere? If there are people that Nigeria need to compensate, they are members of Afenifere and someone like Wole Soyinka that fought the military to stand still and even went to jail for it. Please can you point to me one prison that Tinubu slept for just one night for democracy to be enthroned. Those that suffered for the enthronement of democracy and went to jail don't make noise but the person that ran away from the titan of the war, his supporters make the loudest noise to cajole those without knowledge of history. Well, Tinubu has never claimed he enthroned democracy in Nigeria, except you his supporters.
I ask again, when did Tinubu start believing in one Nigeria? I think we deserve the right to know, as we knew when he said he doesn't believe in it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by babajeje123(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Jagaban reads eloquently but can't speak coherently maybe due to dementia or over secretion of adrenalin.
Like as it use to happen to some people during debate competition in high school or during project defence in the presence of professors.
It is not easy to be a confident speaker.
I am supporting him, cuz he will assemble the best brains that will take Nigeria to greatness.
Best brains that won't be responsible to anyone abi?
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Oracleforce: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
Alwaysready:
If Tinubu had stepped down for either Osibanjo or Ameachi,no one would have heard about Peter Obi or even campaign for him by now.

Sometimes,I keep wondering the motive behind all Tinubu's recent decision not to step down for his boy, Osibanjo. This would have been the best choice ever.

Now, he is losing it all and his party will go into Oblivion soon after the elections next year.

Check my sig for 24/7 transactions and support now, thanks.

Gbam! Oil dey your head....you can see clearly than some blind mofo here...

How I wish many can be as bright as you are. it could have been less of an argument here...

Timubu might capture the southwest but cannot capture the north...Aboki will always vote for their own which is Atiku.. .he has seen the handwriting on the wall.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by BRIMBRAM: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
anonimi:

Even though this is not about my own education but the education of everyone that fake, panda progreThief JagaBandit failed to provide since 1999, what is there to understand in Africans begging oyinbos to bail us out of our self inflicted poverty? Abi you don see oyinbo wey get two heads ni?
If you don't know what low IQ means go fact-check it. If you fail, go and verify.

You are still lacking in the understanding of the subject matter. You are very far away from what is happening around the world. A point Tinubu was making as regards the west is 'you can't eat your cake and still have'.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by olamike02: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
WibusJaga:

WOULD YOU HAVE LEAVE YOUR TERRORIST SYMPATHISER,PO FOR PYO?
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Enimin: 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by imrany20(m): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
Great minds
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Trapnews: 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
Alwaysready:

Sometimes,I keep wondering the motive behind all Tinubu recent decision not to step down for his boy,Osibanjo. This would have been the best choice ever.

Now,he is loosing it all and his party will go into Oblivion soon after the elections next year.

Check my sig for 24/7 transactions and support now,thanks.
How does that stop you from voting for your IPOB candidate? We the true patriots prefer Tinubu, how hard is that for you Igbos to assimilate?
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Oliver14(m): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
ceeceeco:
If Tinubu is a strong Muslim, & believe in himself & his Muslim brothers so much, he doesn't even need to choose another Muslim as his running mate to win the heart of the Northern Muslims.

With him as a Muslim, some Northern Muslims will definitely vote for him, all he needs is to win the heart of Christians by picking a Christian as his running mate, because, he's already a Muslim & doesn't necessarily need to pick another Muslim as his running mate.

Choosing a Muslim as his running mate doesn't still stop some other Northern Muslims to vote for Atiku & Kwankwaso, but he lost majority of the christian votes with such stupid choice he made.

Imagine Tinubu losing the votes of so many Christians from south-east & south-south, south-west, & North, that's a big blow, he stands no chance. I have so many reasons why Tinubu can never ever win the presidential election without rigging, It's very very impossible.

Sometimes, desperation can make someone make stupid decision thinking he/she actually made the right decision.
Tinubu is a minority Muslim from South west. It does not make sense for him to pick a running mate from the minority Christians in the North central. But a South west and north east ticket is perfect geographically.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by imrany20(m): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
Suspect33:
Tinubu is gaining momentum recently while other candidates are losing theirs, he's playing his cards right but people just don't like him, if only he let osinbajo have the ticket, it would have been a smooth ride for the apc, Kwankwaso in the race has really ruined his chances, the core north he is banking on are firmly inside kwankwaso's pocket. central north can swing anywhere (we all know where jos and Abuja are swinging to), even in the SW, some Yorubas are now obedient, in the SE and SS, he's clearly the least accepted candidate of the major three. Things are not going the way he calculated them

Anyways, Kwankwasiya 2023 issa goal

U no sabi ur genotype �
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
adekolaelect:

How was Tinubus lamentation then bring about democracy? Wasnt it treason he was committing then? How did he quest for democracy justify his waoling for the dismemberment of Nigeria? If his wish was granted then, which nigeria would he be wishing to be president of today?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by truthfinder319: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
Mentor and Mentee. Asiwaju made Prof a commissioner of justice in Lagos and also made him the VP in Nigeria. Asiwaju; the leader of leaders.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by truthfinder319: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
Mentor and Mentee. Asiwaju made Prof a commissioner of justice in Lagos and also made him the VP in Nigeria. Asiwaju; the leader of leaders.

HomoSapiien:
City boy meets Star Boy

https://twitter.com/mr_jags/status/1582363079483920384?s=46&t=xbprT5yUEZSh96kDh4kjcA
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by SocialJustice: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
WibusJaga:

APC would have given Peter Obi a real hard time if they were fielding Osinbajo. I'm not sure I would have voted Obi with Yemi on the ballot.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by johnjose68: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Manny21:
Tinubu cannot hide his disdain for Osinbajo. See his facial expression. If Osinbajo had picked the APC ticket, the popularity Obi enjoys now would have been reduced at least by half.

Ok.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by DeLaRue: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
ceeceeco:

but he lost majority of the christian votes with such stupid choice he made.

Imagine Tinubu losing the votes of so many Christians from south-east & south-south, south-west, & North, that's a big blow, he stands no chance. I have so many reasons why Tinubu can never ever win the presidential election without rigging, It's very very impossible.

Sometimes, desperation can make someone make stupid decision thinking he/she actually made the right decision.

You are not correct.

1. Most SW Christians in my cycle don't vote.

2. Of those in my cycle that are likely to vote, not a single one has indicated any concern about the muslim-muslim issue. I suspect it's because most people that are indigenous to the SW do not consider Tinubu an extremist. They may not like him for other reasons, but muslim-muslim ticket is unlikely to determine who they vote for.

Unlike you, I accept that I do not speak for all SW Christians. Just a sampling of voting intentions within my cycle.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by PoliteActivist: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
Old thief meets pastor
Name of my next novel
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Kdon2: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
WibusJaga:

Its just sheer greed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) / South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.