Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) (50699 Views)

APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi / Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by NLPoliceWoman: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
RTR
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by lailo: 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
Alwaysready:
If Tinubu had stepped down for either Osibanjo or Ameachi,no one would have heard about Peter Obi or even campaign for him by now.

Sometimes,I keep wondering the motive behind all Tinubu recent decision not to step down for his boy,Osibanjo. This would have been the best choice ever.

Now,he is loosing it all and his party will go into Oblivion soon after the elections next year.

Check my sig for 24/7 transactions and support now,thanks.
Obi is emilokan of igboland and Atiku is their alternative. No amount of Osinbajo and Ameachi can make them sacrifice their quest for Igbo presidency. It is either Igbo presidency or Biafra. APC is wiser grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by gaskiyamagana: 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
WibusJaga:

The foul spirit of emilokan did not allow the sick ancestor bat to project PYO, who would have been a far better candidate. cheesy

Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by BRIMBRAM: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
anonimi:

Bush burning, deforestation to create and expand farms, improper/crude/unmonitored manufacturing, consumption of imported items from the West etc.

Ah you honestly need to be schooled.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
WibusJaga:

The foul spirit of emilokan did not allow the sick ancestor bat to project PYO, who would have been a far better candidate. cheesy

No one can say for sure that Osinbajo would perform better than Tinubu.

Osinbajo, for me, wouldn't be anything different from Jonathan. Such calm and seemingly intelligent individuals do not often make outstanding leaders.

This can only be an imagination....
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by adekolaelect(m): 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How was Tinubus lamentation then bring about democracy? Wasnt it treason he was committing then? How did he quest for democracy justify his waoling for the dismemberment of Nigeria? If his wish was granted then, which nigeria would he be wishing to be president of today?
wail little e ery meaningful Nigeria campaigned against military rule then which Tinubu was among the advocacy of Democracy back into Nigeria.

Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
adekolaelect:
wail little e ery meaningful Nigeria campaigned against military rule then which Tinubu was among the advocacy of Democracy back into Nigeria.

After giving us the impression that Tinubu was responsible for our democracy, are you now saying is that democracy would have been achieved without Tinubu?

But is it the same Tinubu that kola abiola said went to beg abacha for post?

By saying he didn't believe in one nigeria, Wasnt it treason he was committing then? How did his quest for democracy justify his wailing for the dismemberment of Nigeria? If his wish was granted then, which nigeria would he be wishing to be president of today?
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by yetunsbay(m): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
TrumpDonald2:
It's always difficult to sell a bad product. I'm just happy the general elections is not a primary election. Nobody is stepping down for anybody. Let's see how a sick old animal will come and live in Aso Rock.
Who will win ?
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by toneroforever(m): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
ceeceeco:
If Tinubu is a strong Muslim, & believe in himself & his Muslim brothers so much, he doesn't even need to choose another Muslim as his running mate to win the heart of the Northern Muslims.

With him as a Muslim, some Northern Muslims will definitely vote for him, all he needs is to win the heart of Christians by picking a Christian as his running mate, because, he's already a Muslim & doesn't necessarily need to pick another Muslim as his running mate.

Choosing a Muslim as his running mate doesn't still stop some other Northern Muslims to vote for Atiku & Kwankwaso, but he lost majority of the christian votes with such stupid choice he made.

Imagine Tinubu losing the votes of so many Christians from south-east & south-south, south-west, & North, that's a big blow, he stands no chance. I have so many reasons why Tinubu can never ever win the presidential election without rigging, It's very very impossible.

Sometimes, desperation can make someone make stupid decision thinking he/she actually made the right decision.

God works in mysterious ways. The muslim-muslim ticket favoured Obi so much. Sympathy votes from christains resulted from that wrong move.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by toneroforever(m): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
adekolaelect:

Tinubu makes a lot of noise. He can only deceive the gullible urchins. Tinubu that likes to impose candidates in different states is the one u call a hero of democracy. Tinubu & democracy can't be in the same sentence.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Uniquewise: 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
Siscooh:

That should have been the President but I still see it happening

Same here. I believe it will eventually come to pass
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by TrumpDonald2: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
yetunsbay:
Who will win ?
I don't know yet. But am 100% sure it's between Atiku and Obi.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Oduwils222(m): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
Manny21:
Tinubu cannot hide his disdain for Osinbajo. See his facial expression. If Osinbajo had picked the APC ticket, the popularity Obi enjoys now would have been reduced at least by half.

No body for even look OBI face

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Mccullum: 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
ceeceeco:
If Tinubu is a strong Muslim, & believe in himself & his Muslim brothers so much, he doesn't even need to choose another Muslim as his running mate to win the heart of the Northern Muslims.

With him as a Muslim, some Northern Muslims will definitely vote for him, all he needs is to win the heart of Christians by picking a Christian as his running mate, because, he's already a Muslim & doesn't necessarily need to pick another Muslim as his running mate.

Choosing a Muslim as his running mate doesn't still stop some other Northern Muslims to vote for Atiku & Kwankwaso, but he lost majority of the christian votes with such stupid choice he made.

Imagine Tinubu losing the votes of so many Christians from south-east & south-south, south-west, & North, that's a big blow, he stands no chance. I have so many reasons why Tinubu can never ever win the presidential election without rigging, It's very very impossible.

Sometimes, desperation can make someone make stupid decision thinking he/she actually made the right decision.

You thinks so, take this to the bank. Tinubu will win 2023 presidential election, some Christians will vote for him, just watch out as events unfolding.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Perfectbeing(m): 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
3seriez:

We'll, that's why I said I may be wrong. He needs to do more convincing for my mind to be swayed. But I agree with you, psychology can also be a factor..
I doubt there'll be anything he'll say or do to convince people he's healthy.
If he comes on National TV to say it, people would say he's just talking it...that anybody can claim he or she is healthy.

If he produces a doctor's report people would say he bought it.. That he's a billionaire and can buy anything he wants..

Even till now people actually still believe that Buhari is dead and who we have in Aso Rock is a clone.

So if I were Tinubu, I would simply ignore them.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by nighthawk1: 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
Suspect33:
Tinubu is gaining momentum recently while other candidates are losing theirs, he's playing his cards right but people just don't like him, if only he let osinbajo have the ticket, it would have been a smooth ride for the apc, Kwankwaso in the race has really ruined his chances, the core north he is banking on are firmly inside kwankwaso's pocket. central north can swing anywhere (we all know where jos and Abuja are swinging to), even in the SW, some Yorubas are now obedient, in the SE and SS, he's clearly the least accepted candidate of the major three. Things are not going the way he calculated them

Anyways, Kwankwasiya 2023 issa goal

If we use chess move by Tambuwal at the last minute in favor of Atiku then NNPP's Kwankanso may just be the dark horse in the race.

Should Kwankanso step down for either APC or PDP it will be a major Player of northern votes.

Labour Party votes are protest votes against APC&PDP. OBI-DATTI by faith happen to be the Captain and Co-pilot of the flight.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by 3seriez(m): 12:05am On Oct 19, 2022
Perfectbeing:
I doubt there'll be anything he'll say or do to convince people he's healthy.
If he comes on National TV to say it, people would say he's just talking it...that anybody can claim he or she is healthy.

If he produces a doctor's report people would say he bought it.. That he's a billionaire and can buy anything he wants..

Even till now people actually still believe that Buhari is dead and who we have in Aso Rock is a clone.

So if I were Tinubu, I would simply ignore them.

Lol... True. No matter what, people always have something to say.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by wildernessVoice: 4:29am On Oct 19, 2022
abc115:

Bandit and IPOB

And your government refused to arrest bandits leader
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Siscooh: 4:44am On Oct 19, 2022
Uniquewise:

Same here. I believe it will eventually come to pass

Yes he will
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by ceeceeco: 6:05am On Oct 19, 2022
Mccullum:

You thinks so, take this to the bank. Tinubu will win 2023 presidential election, some Christians will vote for him, just watch out as events unfolding.
Really? Then if you feel some Christians will vote Tinubu, also believe some Muslims will vote Peter Obi. Or do you doubt it?
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by FGodsgift(m): 6:14am On Oct 19, 2022
WibusJaga:

He (PYO) can never be a better candidate cos he himself has used his own mouth to destroy himself. How can you be using Buhari's administration to campaign for yourself saying "I'll continue from where Mr. President has stopped" knowing fully well this is a wicked & worse government?
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by yetunsbay(m): 8:40am On Oct 19, 2022
TrumpDonald2:

I don't know yet. But am 100% sure it's between Atiku and Obi.
I don't know who go win oo but not Obi. Maybe in future sha
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by orisa37: 8:41am On Oct 19, 2022
THEY'RE BROTHERS.
TINUBU IS JUST SELFISH, SELF CENTERED AND BULLISH.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by TrumpDonald2: 8:44am On Oct 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
I don't know who go win oo but not Obi. Maybe in future sha

grin grin Urchin spotted
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by orisa37: 8:45am On Oct 19, 2022
"TINUBU DOESN'T BELIEVE THAT CHRIST IS A GREATER GOD".

TINUBU IS A BLOODY MOSLEM.

Osinbajo IS GUILELESS.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by orisa37: 8:50am On Oct 19, 2022
These two are ODU-DU-IWAS.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Invitationn: 10:41am On Oct 19, 2022
ceeceeco:

This is the most unsophisticated political permutation I have read all year grin
Let me remind you that, Tinubu has been playing politics before you're born.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by ceeceeco: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
Invitationn:

This is the most unsophisticated political permutation I have read all year grin
Let me remind you that, Tinubu has been playing politics before you're born.
My friend shut your filthy mouth. How old do you think Iam? Some of you can be so gullible, you think everyone here on Nairaland are youths. You don't even know who Iam, neither have you seen me before, & you're talking so foolishly.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by adekolaelect(m): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
toneroforever:

Tinubu makes a lot of noise. He can only deceive the gullible urchins. Tinubu that likes to impose candidates in different states is the one u call a hero of democracy. Tinubu & democracy can't be in the same sentence.
only your opinions.

Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Invitationn: 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
ceeceeco:
My friend shut your filthy mouth. How old do you think Iam? Some of you can be so gullible, you think everyone here on Nairaland are youths. You don't even know who Iam, neither have you seen me before, & you're talking so foolishly.
From your infantile comment, it wasn't hard to tell how old you are.

If I'm wrong about your age, it's not my fault wink
Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) / South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran / Impeach Buhari: Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.